Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes, Y10,000

Type/Location:
Pink Salon Incall, Gotanda

Language Notes:
Nobody spoke any English to me the whole time

Details of the Encounter:
It seems like it's been about November 2016 since anybody reviewed Dio/Emotion in Gotanda, on this or any other forum. The recent reviews have been mostly negative, so reading them around the corner from the shop on my iPhone, I almost bailed and went somewhere else instead. But I'm rarely in Tokyo, usually pressed for time, and Gotanda is a lot closer to my non-Tokyo home station than Shinjuku, Sugama, etc. So, in the interest of research, I decided to check the place out and report my findings. I arrived at about 5:15 p.m. on a Sunday, and the side streets were empty, the touts all looked bored.

Having read that Emotion (upstairs) is better than Dio (downstairs), I turned the corner and marched purposefully past the eagerly beckoning tout and right up the stairs before he could try to point me anywhere else. He seemed to agree with my choice, and I was met at the top of the stairs by what has to be the youngest, friendliest guy I've ever run into outside one of these types of establishments (though I did kind of make friends with a super-friendly Fashion Health tout in Yokohama's Yoshinocho who got me into those places for awhile). He shook my hand enthusiastically and immediately spoke to me in Japanese, which is odd because I am not remotely mistakable for Japanese. My Nihongo is pretty good, so we pressed on in Japanese, and he told me the deal was two girls, 25 minutes each, total price Y10,000. I sucked air through my teeth. 10K? The web says... He explained the system again, in case I had missed the part about two girls. "On the forums, it says the price is usually 7-9 thousand..." He smiled and bowed. I knew that was what he was going to do from that point forward. The website offers a triple; he only offered a double. I felt like, based on recent reviews, I was pushing my luck with two girls to begin with, but I was in for a penny in for a pound by that point, so I started to hand him a crisp bill, then snatched it away and asked, "How are the girls today?" He laughed and gave me a thumbs up and then made a heart pounding pantomime, like I was going to fall in love. "Honto?" I asked. Then I asked in Japanese if they weren't older than me (I'm old as fuck). He laughed and said "no way," and I figured I deserved a remark like that for asking, so I handed him the money and he took me inside.

INSIDE
Emotion is like pretty much any PS -- seen one, seen 'em all, with the exception that it's really small, well-lit, and the four or five booths all face the door -- and therefore the back of the booth in front of it. The booths are all on the left, with the walkway on the right. If anybody is getting some action in a booth while you are walking in or out from one of the back booths, you're going to see it all. On this day, no one was. There was one other customer, a non-Japanese Asian guy who was built like a power lifter, who was speaking loud, heavily accented English. I'm pretty good with accents, but I had no idea where this guy was from. He definitely looked more Chinese or Korean than SE Asian or Pacific Islander. His girl was in a robe and underwear, so I assumed they hadn't started yet. Anyway, I mention him because he was hard to ignore, as I'll explain later. So, I was led to the back booth, against the rear wall, farthest from the door and facing the backs of all the other booths. As private as it gets, if that matters, which it does NOT to me. I'd be twice as happy to watch and be watched, frankly, and trust me everybody else in the room would be getting the worse end of that deal.

During my 10 minute wait, the monotony of listening to horrific '80s J-Pop and having dread fantasies of how awful my girl will look and/or behave was alleviated by the behavior of muscle man two seats in front of me. This guy was trying to grope his girl, who was still in her robe and underwear, and she was really having none of it. She was sitting next to him and turtling pretty hard to block his attempts to get his hands all over her. Had this not been P4P and none of my business, I might have felt compelled to intervene... it was that creepy.

GIRL 1 - SANA
Finally, my first girl came, sat down, said "konbanwa" and to take my pants off and put then in the bin on the floor. She took off her robe and bra, then sprayed a towelette with something more than water (no smell, no sensation, but it looked slightly pink) and wiped me off, then she told me exactly how to sit and she positioned herself quite carefully in a way that would be comfortable for both of us, while keeping me from touching her breasts or crotch. I'm not leaving out the GFE or playful banter. There was none. I didn't even get her name until I asked upon her departure. She was mid/late 30's probably, maybe early 40s, and just on the unattractive side of plain. She was quite fit, but her breasts were lemon-sized and a bit droopy in that way where they lay back and look up, if you know what I mean. They were not BAD, and she was not UGLY nor really OLD, she was just really unremarkable and matronly. Her name, I later found out, was "Sana." I could stroke her back and her thick-cotton-pantied ass, but if I moved for her breasts, she made this great subtle move to make them just that much more inaccessible, so I gave up. Now, on to the good. I said she was fit, and she was. She wasn't muscular, per se, but she was very nicely toned, and her ass was pretty amazingly tight and firm. I complimented her on it later and she said very matter-of-factly (believe me, everything about Sana is matter-of-fact) that she doesn't exercise but walks up and down a lot of stairs. Also, her skin was pretty flawless. Her back was soft and smooth and creamy without a single blemish; not a pit, not a pimple, not a bump. And probably most importantly, though all those things matter to me, she gave one hell of a good BJ. Since I knew I was getting two girls, I was in no hurry, and neither was she. All mouth and tongue, no hand, no rush, no fast action. Had she been just a bit more friendly and maybe made some eye contact, I probably would have to rank it right up there with best BJ I've ever had (that distinction belongs to a chubby Chinese woman in Guam, who will never be topped). When I finally let go, she milked me firmly with her hand base to tip a couple of times, with her mouth still on the tip, still massaging me with her tongue. She kept doing that for about two minutes after, and it was incredibly erotic and got me harder than ever. She wiped me off without spitting, then turned her head, spit quietly into a rag and bid me farewell. That was it, man. She was a machine, but holy hell, she was a SuckBot 2000 and I was happy so far. For the tiny amount of money this woman makes per stick, I could not ask for more.

Meanwhile, the muscular customer had left, but not before his girl had finally started working on him, during which he was moaning loudly and thrashing around to the point where he laid on the booth with his head hanging out into the walkway, and at one point -- and I'd never seen this behavior in a PS before -- he stood up and started face-fucking his girl in full view above the back of the booth. Anyway, he was gone now, and another customer came in, this time a handsome late 20's Japanese man, and he was shown to the booth right in front of me. Again, this place is not all that dimly lit, and the booths are close enough that he and I could hi-five while getting blown, but I know not to look where I'm not supposed to. After about five minutes, a young girl with really big tits starts walking my way, and I'm thinking I'm about to hit the jackpot, but she slides in next to the Japanese man and they start cuddling and soon he's sucking her big tits, which I can't see and am trying not to look at anyway, and then finally my girl comes and it's the girl that was recently with the loud, muscular face-fucker.

GIRL 2 - KAORU
Kaoru was younger, probably late 20s, and a bit cuter, probably a 6 to Sana's 4 on a 1-to-10 scale. She was not nearly as toned, and was in fact flabby: flabby boobs (nice size, pretty nipples), flabby belly, flabby thighs. Not really enough to complain about, though. She did chit-chat, while she was cleaning me up, we discussed when to make that transition between konnichiwa and konbanwa in the evening (because she said konnichiwa, but Sana said konbanwa). Anyway, she seemed pretty bored by it all, and I can't blame her. That's some boring shit to talk about, but my Japanese isn't good enough to talk politics or string theory. She took her robe and bra down, shoved her boobs into my hand in a well-practiced, obligatory way that also seemed to intentionally keep them out of sucking range, and within less than a minute took them away and positioned herself similar to Sana, except she let me squeeze her boobs, which were kind of nice after all, and she let me rub her crotch through her panties. Unfortunately, this started generating a rather unpleasant smell. I surreptitiously sniffed my hand and sure enough, the smell was coming from down there. I doubt it was anything sinister. As we should all know by now if we're on a site like this, sometimes women's junk just doesn't smell good, and hers was having a bad day. So I stopped that and just relaxed. Her technique was every bit the equal of Sana's and all around pretty similar. Her hand only held the base, never moved, her mouth and tongue did a lot of work for the next 25 minutes, and she never tired or complained. In fact... but I'll get to that. First, I'll explain that the gimmick of two girls in a row brought me here. I usually go to a PS or a happy massage and after the pop, I'm halfway to the train station and I get horny as hell and find myself wandering to another shop. This two girl thing will be perfect for me, I thought. Turns out, I do need that walk to the train to have any hope of finishing again. Back to back with a five minute break wasn't enough for me, and I could tell -- and probably so could she -- that I wasn't going to finish. I imagine these girls know what to expect based on their spot in the batting order. Girl One is gonna get a mouthful of jizz about 99% of the time, and Girl Two is gonna go away hungry but tired a greater-than-zero percentage of the time. So, back to Kaoru, I was very impressed by her professional patience. She not only kept at it perfectly (and I still enjoyed it, pop or not) until her beeper started shrieking non-stop, but she even ignored its ear-piercing alarm for about a full minute and switched to furiously jacking me off with my head in her mouth in what seemed like a genuine attempt to get me off. I was really impressed. She could have been like, "dodged a bullet, time's up, bye bye" but she gave it that extra effort. If I'd had something smaller than a 10K note, I'd have tipped her for the effort. But she then did the quick wipe, dress and walk me to the door routine, and by then the big-tit girl had finished and gone, too, so I didn't get a look at her, but next time I want her... she did GFE (at least with the Japanese guy who seemed like a regular by her reaction to him) and was stacked to the max and may have been cute. It was JUST dimly lit enough not to be able to tell.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
On the way out, the super-cheerful doorman asked how the service was, and I stopped to tell him it was really good. I told him the girls really put their best into it and I had a nice time. He seemed genuinely pleased and I have to admit, so was I. I've been to Happy Hinomaru, and Jan Jan, and a couple of clubs that have long since closed (Royal London and Royal Hong Kong) and even a couple of odd takes on the PS in Okinawa and Sapporo. I've never been serviced in a Pink Salon by better looking girls than these two (even though they were unremarkable) and I've never had a better sensation from the BJ itself, though I have had more (and far, far less) personable encounters with some of the less attractive, less skilled but friendlier women in other pinsaros. Anyway, point of all that is, I had an above-average experience (rated against Pink Salons only, of course) at Emotion. I like the 2-girl rotation thing even if I don't pop twice, and the girls were far younger and more attractive than Hinomaru, Jan Jan, and the Royal London and Royal Hong Kong clubs that are long since closed but I used to visit on occasion. Of course, YMMV. I could go back and a whole different crew could be working and I might want to run out afterwards and sever my dick off with a dull wooden sword. But in this instance, I'd give Emotion a thumbs up, and I will return to Emotion before Jan Jan or Hinomaru, for sure, though I prefer other services to pink salons on those rare occasions I get to play anymore.

Last edited:
@Not Even Dave

For our readers, here's the link to the shop being reviewed: http://www.dio.bz/pc/index.html
Notice that says DOUBLE is Y6000 until 8 pm. I went at 5 pm and was charged Y10,000. He even had a sign posted in the stairwell that supported his price. So, either the website isn't updated -- nah, that's too generous because they have a blog. That's the gaijin tax at work.

As person with a negative review of the place, reviews are for certain time periods. Staff will change or the place may get tired of bad claims. Glad people are enjoying this place again. It wasn't actually bad the first few times I went.

As person with a negative review of the place, reviews are for certain time periods. Staff will change or the place may get tired of bad claims. Glad people are enjoying this place again. It wasn't actually bad the first few times I went.
I agree completely. It really depends more on the girls than the shop itself.

I was offered same price today but I think the price is too much. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Scottie
I was offered same price today but I think the price is too much. Just my opinion.
I went to Hinomaru last weekend, and it was 4500 for the short course. I seem to remember it being under 4K when I went back in 2015, but I guess the prices have gone up in the intervening two years. Anyway if that place is 4500 for one girl, then I don't personally have a problem with 5000 per girl for two at Emotion. But it would sure be nice to get the price listed on the website. BTW at Hinomaru, I chose Sari and had a very nice time. She was a real sweetheart, very compliant. It seemed there was nothing (except maybe FS) that was off-limits, though being a cautious type I didn't take her up on much of what seemed to be on offer. All I really asked her to do was masturbate for me and let me play with and kiss her boobs while she gave me a HJ. She put on the whole act of being into it, and seemed to be perfectly ready to GFE, tried to DFK me once but as sweet as she was, I am uncomfortable swapping spit with a pinsaro gal for obvious reasons. She's not young and pichipichi, but kind of cute for the venue and (IMHO anyway) just s total sweetheart. My only complaint was that for the hand job, she proceeded to dump a ton of gel lotion onto me. And she kept adding more at intervals like she thought she might start a fire with a little friction. I had agreed to it, but I didn't expected to be doused in such a giant amount. By the end I was sitting in a huge pool of nurunuru on that nasty vinyl seat. I was certain a pint had gone up my butt and my next turd was going to shoot out like a kid in a water slide, ricochet off the curve of the porcelain and wind up on the ceiling. I had to ask for two extra wet towels to clean all the goop out of my recesses. Aside from that though, good time, and next time I will just ask her not to use any lotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.