Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min 31000

Type/Location:
Soap

Language Notes:
Both

Details of the Encounter:
I called Charmant and they didn't have any gaijin friendly girls (not even the American hafu!!) so I called and then walked into Dolce. They had a new guy their called Noguchi-san who speaks passable English. He says he used to be a salaryman at a bank. He was really happy to chat in English and tell the story of how is bank went belly up and he became a sex man.

They gave me a choice of four girls and I picked the bustiest, Akubi. She was actually quite chubby, borderline BBW but as she was young (23) it was actually quite hot. Also had a cute Kansai accent ("arigato gozaima-SU"). She had been working in the sex biz since she was 18 and had quite good technical skills. Only downside was no kissing and no touching her nipples. She was a bit low energy... but what do you expect for a girl that calls herself "yawn" (あくび)

I probably won't repeat but if anyone likes chubby young girls with nice tits you can't really touch... her name is akubi.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Akubi

Date of Encounter:
October 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min 31000

Type/Location:
Soap

Language Notes:
Both

Details of the Encounter:
I called Charmant and they didn't have any gaijin friendly girls (not even the American hafu!!) so I called and then walked into Dolce. They had a new guy their called Noguchi-san who speaks passable English. He says he used to be a salaryman at a bank. He was really happy to chat in English and tell the story of how is bank went belly up and he became a sex man.

They gave me a choice of four girls and I picked the bustiest, Akubi. She was actually quite chubby, borderline BBW but as she was young (23) it was actually quite hot. Also had a cute Kansai accent ("arigato gozaima-SU"). She had been working in the sex biz since she was 18 and had quite good technical skills. Only downside was no kissing and no touching her nipples. She was a bit low energy... but what do you expect for a girl that calls herself "yawn" (あくび)

I probably won't repeat but if anyone likes chubby young girls with nice tits you can't really touch... her name is akubi.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm confused. You couldn't touch her nipples or kiss? What kind of service did she actually provide?

Reactions: smalltomorokoshi
And for 2K you may use pink-rotar vibrator, and for other 2 take her panties with you... :sick:

Reactions: ur19877
excuse me a soapland where u can't touch or kiss? is that a joke
dont mean to be offensive but i thought it was a given in all soaplands
do dolce operate like this or is only this girl?
and where you told beforehand about that or after you paid you knew that?
tbh i was interested on yawn but now that i know this i won't go for her nice to know but there are other girls i wanna try at dolce too but if its like this with everyone no thanks anyone have any info?

Last edited:
It's down to the girl what she will allow. Some girls won't kiss if you have a beard or sharp stubble and some women have breasts so sensitive any kind of touching is borderline painful. It's the first time I've heard of not touching but I've been told not to finger, kiss or going down is also off the menu before at soaplands each by different girls. You just go with the flow and move on.

Haven't been for a while but I used to frequent Dolce quite a bit. In my experience it can be a little hit or miss - some of the girls were great but I have definitely had some strike-outs as well.

As other guys have mentioned different things are off the menu with certain girls but all you can do is just roll with it and try a different one the next time.

The difference between girls there is so vast, though. It's like 8's on down to 4's...

It's down to the girl what she will allow. Some girls won't kiss if you have a beard or sharp stubble and some women have breasts so sensitive any kind of touching is borderline painful. It's the first time I've heard of not touching but I've been told not to finger, kiss or going down is also off the menu before at soaplands each by different girls. You just go with the flow and move on.
well i have a beard but i never had a girl that had trobule with it not in japan or outside , i didnt got denied about kissing in japan yet but i guess it will happen someday

excuse me a soapland where u can't touch or kiss? is that a joke
dont mean to be offensive but i thought it was a given in all soaplands
do dolce operate like this or is only this girl?
and where you told beforehand about that or after you paid you knew that?
tbh i was interested on yawn but now that i know this i won't go for her nice to know but there are other girls i wanna try at dolce too but if its like this with everyone no thanks anyone have any info?
Especially for soaplands, its actually expected of the men to be passive and not pushy and let the girls to the action on them.
There are many girls who dont enjoy french kiss or nipple play, and if you're still gettin FS and nuru its still a better service than health or anything.