Guest viewing is limited

IND Enjoying the warmth of summer on a chilly spring day.

Dethyl

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Anna Summer

Date of Encounter:
March 2020

Contact Method:
Contact form on her website & e-mail

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (¥50000)

Type/Location:
Love hotel/Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I spent the last few months ruminating now and then about writing a review about my encounter. My main reason I decided to finally do so was because my previous review of her was the encounter back in Sep 2017 (more than two years ago). People change with time.

I feel rather uncomfortable around most people, hence my preference to repeat with providers that somehow make me feel at ease. Although I had only met her once before this, the memories were distinct - it started awkwardly but she did make it feel natural. We met opposite the entrance of the same love hotel, although it was under new management and had a new name. It was a chilly day in spring, light rain but rather windy. I was nervous, my hands were cold as they often are. I stepped into the nearby Lawson in a futile attempt to get my hands warmer before meeting her.

My thoughts raced, my own mind trying to reason with itself. (my inner thoughts will be in double quotes)

Would she notice my cold hands? "If her body feels warm of course your hands are relatively colder."
Would she remember the awkwardness of the last encounter? "Why do you deserve to be remembered? That's two and a half years ago."
She's still a person. "And you're paying for her services. Don't act as if you're a nice person. You know what you actually want."
I wonder if she'll like the gift. Her allergies are... "... are written on her website. If she rejects it, do what you want with it yourself. Most likely she'll politely accept it."
But she... "She'll be there. It's time. Let's go. Punctuality matters."

There she was at the corner, opposite the hotel. I made eye contact and tried to smile. Anna moved slightly forward, gave a wide smile, and we exchanged greetings while heading into the hotel. Again my thoughts drifted...

Anna's here. I'm beside her. Ich habe Schwein gehabt. (I did feel lucky. Can't explain why) "Yes, yes, you have a pig (literal translation). Me ne frego."
*I tapped the booking touchscreen of the hotel absentmindedly.*
That has facist overtones! "Really? You want to discuss that now? Fine. Das ist mir Wurst. Happy now?"
*Again I tapped the booking touchscreen of the hotel absentmindedly.*
My hands are still icy cold. "They are always cold, even in summer."
Anna tapped the screen to bring it to the main menu. I had been tapping cancel, followed by entering the same sub-menu over and over.
Oh no, it ended up awkward again... "Don't *oh no* right now! Focus! Take the slip, go pay for the room, and get the key! Don't trip over your own shoes while undressing, alright?"

Anna read the atmosphere and tried to calm me down with conversation. We chatted about the weather, the covid-19 situation, how it was in our respective home countries, a bit about tea, and gradually she moved closer until we were seated next to each other on the duvet.

Later on the bed, we slowly progressed from FK to BBBJ, and after that she got on top. Most of the nervousness melted away at that point. After that we cleaned up a bit before some DATY. We spent quite a while cuddling and chatting about all sorts of things:
- Rent is expensive in Stuttgart and Düsseldorf, Erzgebirge is cheaper.
- Prices for airline tickets and hotels were falling since early January
- How both of us have colder hands than our families and friends.
- Our respective allergies
- Humourous encounters with Japanese (そのバイキング状態全部私のだよ! My colleague said that with reference to providers. Jarring to hear but funny at the same time.)
- The kind of exercises we've tried. Both of us seem to like regular exercise. (Yes it's true, she has great abs!)

This was followed by less cuddling and more action! We compared the kinds of stretching we each liked to do and spoke about anatomical differences making it easier for someone to perform certain stretches and simultaneously making it harder to execute others. The duvet was pushed to the side and we started demonstrating stretches to each other.

At this point it felt fully natural, as if I was chatting with a girlfriend. When Anna suggested a second round, I was a bit surprised - kind of lost in the moment. (That's how good the GFE felt.) The second round felt a lot more intense and enjoyable than the first, most likely because of the mental relaxation.

Finally we chatted a bit more, got dressed, and parted ways a short distance from the hotel. Time does fly when you're having fun. Ich habe Schwein gehabt.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good choice for GFE. May not suit those looking for non-stop action with little conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your session with us, glad you had a good time with Ms. Anna!

Approved: 6/21/2020

Reactions: Dattebayo
Anna is a delight to talk to. Everything else is equally amazing!