http://www.y-stylish.com/schedule/?dt=1483628400

Appointment Length & Costs:
14000 for 40 minutes, 2000 nomination, 2000 rental room

Type/Location:
Hidencho

Language Notes:
Japanese but English okay

Details of the Encounter:
So I was exploring the area and ended up choosing this shop. There was a handful of others trying to rope me in. I kept skipping out on shops because I don't want to pay extra for a rental room but this shop only told me about that after I paid and after I asked about it. Other than that they were very friendly and answered all my other questions.

The Girl: On one hand she is hot with a great attitude. On the other hand I have no idea whose pictures they are using for her. Also I'm confused because the website and the shop cards photos are very different. I was expecting a long haired pale cute girl that looked kind of innocent. But I got a hot chick with blue highlights covered in tattoos. Not that I disliked it, just surprised. The photos removed all her tattoos. But she has joker, devil wings, the clown from It, and a tramp stamp. Pretty dang cool.

The Service: This was awesome. She began to play right as we entered the shower by seamlessly transitioning from washing me to playing with me and rubbing against me. Then she turned and started rubbing her butt against it while I did DFK and finger ed her. She was really receptive to this. This lasted quite awhile until we moved to the bed. Then DFK, BJ, Sumata. Was great service but felt exactly like Shibuya Seafari with nomination and rental fees tacked on.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Out of the way and expensive but a great option for people nearby.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yokohama Stylish

Date of Encounter:
January

Contact Method:
http://www.y-stylish.com/schedule/?dt=1483628400

Appointment Length & Costs:
14000 for 40 minutes, 2000 nomination, 2000 rental room

Type/Location:
Hidencho

Language Notes:
Japanese but English okay

Details of the Encounter:
So I was exploring the area and ended up choosing this shop. There was a handful of others trying to rope me in. I kept skipping out on shops because I don't want to pay extra for a rental room but this shop only told me about that after I paid and after I asked about it. Other than that they were very friendly and answered all my other questions.

The Girl: On one hand she is hot with a great attitude. On the other hand I have no idea whose pictures they are using for her. Also I'm confused because the website and the shop cards photos are very different. I was expecting a long haired pale cute girl that looked kind of innocent. But I got a hot chick with blue highlights covered in tattoos. Not that I disliked it, just surprised. The photos removed all her tattoos. But she has joker, devil wings, the clown from It, and a tramp stamp. Pretty dang cool.

The Service: This was awesome. She began to play right as we entered the shower by seamlessly transitioning from washing me to playing with me and rubbing against me. Then she turned and started rubbing her butt against it while I did DFK and finger ed her. She was really receptive to this. This lasted quite awhile until we moved to the bed. Then DFK, BJ, Sumata. Was great service but felt exactly like Shibuya Seafari with nomination and rental fees tacked on.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Out of the way and expensive but a great option for people nearby.

I totally agree with you regarding your review on Eren. I had the opportunity to be with her (3P together with Juuri) at November. Although I just been twice at Yokohama Stylish and been with 3 girls, I must confess I am satisfied with the service they offer. Perhaps it is not the cheapest "Herusu" but they are very friendly and open for foreigners, and they aren't many "gaijin friendly" places in Yokohama.

I realized that the photos at Yokohama Stylish are "photoshopped", I learned that the best way to get an accurate image on how the girl looks like, you should take a look at the girl's daily photo album.

I really enjoyed your post and looking forward for future post from you!