Type/Location:
Funabashi Love hotel @3500 for 2 hours

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I made a reservation with Erena for some afternoon fun

https://www.dto.jp/gal/3142633

Honestly a bit of a mixed bag of an experience for the following reasons

1- I made the reservation the day before with a female staff member who was super helpful, really tried to simplify her Japanese and quoted me a price of 23000. On the day though when I rang an hour to confirm, the guy who answered the phone was sketchy as fuck. He came across as clueless, rude and sneaky. He spoke quite fast, and kept talking over me. From what I can work out, he left the store, called me back from his mobile and raised the price to 29000. When I told him what I had arranged the previous day he basically gave me a bullshit answer about campaigns and events and all sorts of nonsense. I could be wrong of course but that's the feeling I came away with.

2 - Erena was not what I was expecting at all
Expectations - A fair skinned flirty cute mixed race looking Japanese girl, with a bit of banter and chat

Reality - A cute but very quiet, service orientated Japanese girl (Having said that she definitely opened up more and subsequently became cuter as the session went on. She's got a really nice laugh and smile)

Play

Might as well get it out of the way first - Erena gave me a ridiculously good BJ, seriously top drawer. One in the shower, one in the bed and I was fighting the urge to explode from pretty much the 1st minute. I would hands down repeat for that alone.

The play I guess was very standard for delivery. We went to the shower, she soaped me up, sat me down and gave me the 1st blowjob in the shower. Her lips and touch were just perfect for me, and having her on all fours was a great view.

We then moved to the bed and I got to play a little bit, She's a good kisser, has great skin, no boobs at all, a perfect ass and I enjoyed going down on her.

We then swapped and she gave me another blowjob, as much deep throat as she could, perfect amount of saliva, rhythm, tempo etc etc etc. Just think of all the vocabulary you can think of when describing a good blow job and that`s what you`d get with Erena. Didn't need any other play after that, my heart was racing seriously fast!

We had a little chat after play time was done, and she`s definitely cool. I think there's a good chance you'd get everything you`d want if you repeated with her. She offers AF but whether that is true or just code for something else I didn't find out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop kind of pissed me off. I probably would repeat, but for now I feel like this shop hasnt done enough to convince me to be a regular. I`d also only repeat at the campaign/event prices that I thought I was getting. Also I`d repeat with an on the spot booking rather than in advance.

Erena was great though and I cant fault my time with her. I`m sure for some of you guys she`d be right up your street

As always if you want any extra details please ask away or DM me

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 10/26/2021