Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours/ ¥40,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was looking to try a different shop and possibly try haggling with a luxury shop. I went to Yoshiwara on a weekday around 1 pm. I had a firm budget ¥40,000 and I was going to try to get the best I could for it. Many touts were out and calling me over to their shops. I told them my budget, some of them haggled a little with me then finally Aile Dore agreed to ¥40,000.

I knew this was a special price and wouldn't be offered their #1 girl, but I wanted to see what they would offer. They showed me 2 cards, one was not my type and the other was a debut girl. He told me the debut girl was only this special price for today. The guy told me the debut girl was slender with big natural breasts. So I settled on the debut girl, Eri.

The waiting room was empty when I got there (another reason I got a good price), but they said rooms were full and I'd have to wait 40 minutes to see Eri. The room filled up fast with about 8 other guys coming in. 40 minutes passed and they called the first Japanese guy. All 8 Japanese guys were called before me, I was last and I waited 1 hour 15 minutes. They apologized and took me to Eri and damn I was happy I waited. She looked beautiful in her red dress as she waited for me on the stairs. We got to the room and made our introductions and I could see she nervous and didn't know what to do. I asked her questions and tried to loosen her up and found out that I was not only her first Gaijin but also her first customer ever!

So I undressed and helped her out of her dress and wow , the boy-san wasn't lying about her big beautiful breasts, they are perfect. I went in for a kiss and she was reluctant at first with tight lips but I could see her tension start to melt away. I suggested a shower and I got to see her practice what she had been taught. She didn't know what to do sometimes and I helped her through it. We sat it bath a while and chatted before we headed to the bed.

I could see she didn't know what to do at the bed, so I took charge and asked her to lay down so I could explore her beautiful body. I told her not to worry, just relax and I'll be nice. I started caressing her body and kissing all over, this time she opened up more and gave me DFK. I kissed all the way down her body and teased her slowly before I began DATY. She was very responsive and let out some soft moans. I added some fingers and she became really wet really fast. I was really hard and ready to go so I asked her if it was ok. We started in Mish and she was great, she looked into my eyes as I slowly and easily went in and out. I gradually built up speed and I ended up popping really fast, I couldn't hold back any longer.

We cuddled chatted and laughed a bit about lots of things, had a drink and got ready for round 2. I asked her to start with BBBJ and she really knew what she was doing with her BJ technique. I was surprised, she's 22 and I was her first Soapland customer but her BJ was one of the best I ever had. I didn't want to pop during bj as I wanted to see her in K9 and CG. We switched to CG and she was so beautiful in this position. Her big natural tits bouncing up and down were awesome. We switched and tried K9 which was also a great view as she has a real curvy hourglass figure. I pounded away in K9 for a while before realizing I wouldn't be able to pop. We switched back to BJ and HJ , she worked hard but I couldn't pop because I started to get the urge to pee, which I held back. With only 15-20 minutes left we cleaned up . She apologized that she was new and couldn't get me to pop a 2nd time, but I told her it was my problem and she was perfect, which she was.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This group has had some bad reviews before and I wasn't happy about waiting so long, but I've used this groups shops a few times now and have had positive experiences for the prices I have paid. Also I know an inexperienced debut girl might not be what most people are looking for, but for me it was perfect. I have enough experience now to be able to lead a rookie companion through our session.

Eri was really sweet and probably top 3 for most beautiful girls I've been with.

P.S. I haven't seen Eri scheduled on the roster since her Debut day and they took her picture down from the website. I hope she stays as I would love to see her again.

Last edited:
Wonderful review. I tend to be less detailed in mine but I appreciate how you captured the atmosphere and the tone of your interactions with a lady that seems absolutely adorable. Glad you had a great time and thanks for the review!