Line and Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 30000 yen + 3500 for Hotel + 3000 yen option

Type/Location:
Chiba, Sakaecho

Language Notes:
Japanese with Shop and Girl

Details of the Encounter:
Chiba Deluxe is a foreigner friendly shop offering 3 different level of massage/play

First course - Wash and a hand job
Platinum course - Wash and a Covered BJ
VIP course Wash and BBJ w/ CIM

I've used this shop a couple of times before, but never reviewed it as I feel that the price is fairly high for what you get so didn't think it was worth it. But as I want a record of my time with Eri I thought I`d share.

Eri is proper smoking hot!!!!! Seriously blew my mind. Go check out her profile, and believe me when I say it doesn't do her justice, At this shop you can meet the girl at the station and walk to a nearby love hotel, so when the car pulled up and she got out I couldn`t believe it. She is super friendly, she came bounding over, greeted me, grabbed me by the arm and away we went.

The shop reserves a room at the hotel for you, I think its 3500 yen though actually possibly 4500, but when you arrive they know your coming basically and the room is reserved under whatever name you use at the shop.

Quick sidetrack (You can make a reservation on LINE with them. I've only ever done it in Japanese so don't know how much English they know. But you have to call an hour before to confirm your booking and again when you get to the station. I guess they save your number because since the first time I used them, they have greeted me by name when answering the phone. I think its just two guys but they are both mega friendly and make the booking super easy)

Any way back to Eri, did I mention that she's `so fucking hot`??

We go in the room, exchange money and I gave her a little gift which she was pumped about, she calls the shop and then runs off quickly to start the bath.

I am pumped, I had met Erina the day before at Anesinchi (see previous review) but I could tell this was gonna be way more fun, even if the actual play was simpler and more expensive that with Anesinchi.

She comes back, strips, stops to admire herself in the mirror coz she bought new underwear and she thought it was cute. (It was!) Then asks me why am I still dressed? I'm just stood there like an idiot, staring at her, not believing my luck.

We head of to the shower and I`m getting soaped up, and we are chatting away, and she's all naked, and she's teasing, and she's flirting, and she's interesting to chat too etc etc.

Then we dry off and hit the bed. Now, this shop offers options that vary by girl, again they are not reasonably priced, and some of the options get included depending on what course you choose. If you go for the first course option, essentially you have to be quite passive while the girl does her thing, but if you go for the VIP you can fool around with the girl a little. Again this varies girl to girl and I guess by if you repeat with the same girl or not, and I guess if you're a smooth talker or not. I'm not a smooth talker so I never push for extras really, especially on a first meeting, Anyway I had a ridiculous urge to give her a massage coz her body was so lovely. She's not got a dancers rock hard abs/ tight ass type body. But its damn fine and everything about her just fits perfectly. So I didn't get a massage and instead paid 3000 to oil her up and down. It was superb!! Her body was glistening with oil by the time I`d done and she looked well sexy. Plus I reckon it was a decent massage, coz she looked really relaxed and content when i`d finished. We had a kiss for a little bit (she has a tongue piercing, its hot!) and then she gave me a lovely, sexy blowjob to completion.

Then we had a chat some more, and she is great. She is very funny, definitely has a thing for foreigners and is disappointed she doesn't get more foreign customers. It was just altogether a superb 90 minutes

Can`t recommend her enough.

Here is some bonus news, they are opening a store in Ueno in the next few weeks. The link is at the bottom of the homepage I think. Eri is gonna split her time between both stores, so you Tokyoites don't even have to travel to Chiba to meet her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitely make time to see Eri again (In fact if it wasn't for Akari from Marine Blue, I probably would have repeated with Eri already. Just for comparisons sake, I actually think Eri is more beautiful than Akari, and probably has better chat too).

The shop is great I think if you want an easy, albeit slightly pricy introduction into the p4p scene. The shop`s girls have always been great, The girls have always been young and cute with no photo shopping. As far as I'm aware there are two current ladies who are definitely heavier set that their photos suggest, but they are easy to spot if you take enough time to look at their blogs.

As always feel free to ask for more details or DM for more info

Thank you for your report from Chiba!

Approved: 10/26/2021