Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60-ish minutes - 23,000jpy with hotel

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've used this service in the past but never selected their top tier service provider and oh boy did I miss out.

FYI after using their service for several providers, the ages provided have 5-6 years subtracted. Not ideal but I enjoy their service more than traditional deriheru.

Eri has perfect skin but I've slept with enough housewives to know she's not the 33 listed on the site. She's more like 38.

That being said she's also been one of my most memorable P4P experiences outside a 3way in Sapporo.

Moving on.

Amazing technique. Flawless manners. Excellent body. Erotic technique. Classy fashion. Traveled, interesting person. She brought Spanish mineral water for me as a perk to choosing her.

Massage was perfect and strong making me feel relaxed for a few days after. On top of that she does a reverse sumata with her hands that is crazy good.

She never rushed me despite the 60 minutes and had everything perfectly timed.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you ever fantasized about trophy wives in enviable neighborhoods, this is your chance to live out an excursion with one.

Thanks for the information TitsMcgee. Just one question. It's only a massage, right? It looks like they offer their services in Saitama too.