Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 21,000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Walked in off the street with twelve girls showing available on City Heaven, with my eye on Rio.
Got shown five ladies and was recommended Erina:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/c-lemon/girlid-38399541/?lo=1

Pictures not accurate; she's got more meat on her. Call her thicc, maybe even fat; she's got a tummy and an ass and big boobs and super cute and OMG 100% worth it.

Only had 70 minutes so she asked bed or bath or mat? And I said bed.
Helped her undress and felt her curves and she was receptive but not ready to play; she undressed me, folding everything nicely and put it away, then lead me to the shower for a well practiced wash. Just let her do it since she clearly had a routine. Then into the bath, brush teeth and gargle.
Now we ready to go; she joins me, we start kissing, soon she's got me in her mouth and she's trying to get it into her throat like a champ. Sloppy and soft and hard and deep...then dry off and onto the bed.
Explored her curves and crevices and she responded well, her lying down and me sitting on the edge of the bed. She rolled over and got her mouth and hands working again as I had my hand between her legs. I went for a taste and after some noble attempt she trembled and came (real? Fake? Do I care?)
Capped and she got on cowgirl, bouncing and riding, leaning down for kisses...good energy. Then we switched to mish, put her knees to her chest and went as deep as I could which she clearly liked. Flipped to doggie and wow forearms down that ass up and jiggling, lots of noise to a slapping crescendo and I was spent.
Clean up and snuggle and chatted about star wars (she's a total fan girl) drinking tea and relaxing. Her grandmother is Spanish and that makes sense; I guessed Okinawan.
Final shower, hug and a kiss, and done.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not skinny, not passive. Let her start then guide her to what you want; she's awesome and I'll definitely try her again, longer time so I can try her mat as well.
I might just have a new favorite...?

Thanks again for your contributions!

Approved: 6/4/2022

Do you think she'll accept foreigners with only basic Japanese and mostly English?

Sure thing. Just seeing if Y-Shirt is still generally foreigner friendly like Darling Harbour.

Basically yes. Some of the guys are super accommodating and patient. Some are dicks. Best to contact the lady directly and let her set up the appointment. Then all you have to do is show up.

Did she give you her name card or LINE ID? I would like to try her next time i am in Tokyo in Dec.

Are you able to share her LINE ID so that i can contact her directly? Appreciated!

Are you able to share her LINE ID so that i can contact her directly? Appreciated!
That's really not permitted. You can get the LINE ID after meeting her the first time.
If people started giving out LINE ID of people in the shops out in the open, you'd probably see that account deleted real quick.

That's really not permitted. You can get the LINE ID after meeting her the first time.
If people started giving out LINE ID of people in the shops out in the open, you'd probably see that account deleted real quick.
Exactly this. Some ladies share their line on their Twitter or diary and you can get it there. Some ladies have Twitter and accept DMs for booking. Many also respond to chat via City Heaven.

Exactly this. Some ladies share their line on their Twitter or diary and you can get it there. Some ladies have Twitter and accept DMs for booking. Many also respond to chat via City Heaven.
How sure are you that it's the actual ladies responding?

The lines I have? 100%
Twitter, 99%
City Heaven? 1%
This is all too true with the CityHeaven.

I wrote a romantic message to one of my favorites in the Okiini Talk, telling her how I'd whisk her away to a faraway love hotel, deep within the recesses of the Hakone mountains. There we would caress each other in the warmest waters, teasing each others' love organs as the gentle, ephemeral patter of water from a nearby waterfall enraptured out moans and exhales of erotic delight.

She replied, "ありがとうございます!またご利用いただきお待ちしております!"
It was then I knew that our love was all lies. I tore down my posters, and beat on my keyboard in a horny rage!

...then called up one of her coworkers and jizzed in their face.

This, my brothers, is the root of a pure heart of decadence.

The little communication I've done on CH is definitely with the providers. They have all been breaking rules in their communications with me, love em all.
1. Agreeing to sign me in under fake name to save me gaijin tax.
2. Talking crap about a mgr after I reached out after a troublesome tweet.
3. Telling to book DH under fake name since shop don't allow foreigners.

Reactions: Maxblack
The little communication I've done on CH is definitely with the providers. They have all been breaking rules in their communications with me, love em all.
1. Agreeing to sign me in under fake name to save me gaijin tax.
2. Talking crap about a mgr after I reached out after a troublesome tweet.
3. Telling to book DH under fake name since shop don't allow foreigners.
Maybe it depends on the shop, but I think in many cases it's the girls.... within the same shop some reply super fast, others not at all. Because of the limits of the messenger it's not very convenient besides booking questions anyway.

+1, had a conversation with providers directly on CH (They were okay but tencho at the time wasn't hence the deduction)