Erotic Manga Recommendations

Goggles

TAG Member
Reaction score
My kid's vocabulary has improved dramatically from reading manga. I would like to improve mine as well, but I can't find anything that interests me. I figure if I find something with a subject matter that I find more engaging I might focus better.
What am I interested in?
Naked women, lingerie, panties, exhibitionism, voyeurism, swinging, Hotwifing, gangbangs, prostitution, public sex, you know the usual stuff.

Any recommendations?

Reactions: Frenchy
Ah ah! Best post in TAG this year so far... thanks!

Not manga but Manara’s cartoons (bandes dessinées ? Whats the proper english word?) are good

Reactions: icchau
Ah ah! Best post in TAG this year so far... thanks!

Not manga but Manara’s cartoons (bandes dessinées ? Whats the proper english word?) are good
French (or Belgian) comics.

I actually have a box full of Manara's stuff somewhere... and all of Asterix. :)

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
French (or Belgian) comics.

I actually have a box full of Manara's stuff somewhere... and all of Asterix. :)

bravo mon ami!
Not exactly the same genre for sure, but I love both too :)

Reactions: Sudsy
Not exactly the same genre for sure, but I love both too :)

I gave my Asterix collection away when I moved but I still have some of Manara's finest works somewhere.

Reactions: Frenchy
If you get manga and concentrate on the stuff you like, it’s going to be more pictures than conversation. I’d recommend a manga Nana to Kaoru, about a budding BDSM relationship between two hs seniors. It was also made into a live action movie, though I haven’t seen that yet

If you get manga and concentrate on the stuff you like, it’s going to be more pictures than conversation. I’d recommend a manga Nana to Kaoru, about a budding BDSM relationship between two hs seniors. It was also made into a live action movie, though I haven’t seen that yet
Thank you for the recommendation, I'll definitely check this out. The key point being that if a phrase is presented in context with a picture that I'm interested in, then I'll remember that phrase better.

I would recommend 今夜、M山町のホテルで… (Konya, M-Yamamachi no Hoteru de). It has fairly realistic drawing style and the language is easy to follow. Stories are mostly self-contained and all are set in a love hotel as the name suggest.

Nozki Ana, is a fun story about 2 college students living in adjacent apartments and there’s a “peephole” between the rooms.

Also, a classic would be “futari ecchi” about newlyweds exploring their sexual lives and has random facts and stats.