Erouto Style - Cocoa & Yuzu

Date of Encounter:
November, 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone (through JK Style's Aoki-san) <http://www.jk-style.tv/>

Appointment Length & Costs:
55,000/90mins, plus LH fees

Type/Location:
Love hotel (7400/3hrs, plus extra person charge 3400 yen)

Language Notes:
Mostly English on the phone, mostly Google Translate with the girls.

Details of the Encounter:
www.erouto-style.net/
Coca: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/erouto-style/girlid-22553489/?of=y
Yuzu: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/erouto-style/girlid-23709577/?of=y

No food jokes, I promise.

My first time using Erouto Style, although I have used their JK Style service before. So I called them first since I know they usually have 1-2 staff who can speak English adequately if you use slow, simple sentences (though Aoki-san is nearly fluent). It's quite possible the Erouto Style phone number goes to the same people, but I can't vouch for their English abilities.

It was also my first time using this kind of service for a 3P, as this is one of their specialties, along with you showering before the girl arrives to "start immediately" (after payment of course). It's always a bit risky to do 3P without knowing the women first, but I guess I got lucky this time.

Before I called, I had already decided on Cocoa based on her online profile (she seemed confident and experienced). On the phone, they recommended Yuzu and I took a chance.

Both girls are a bit taller than average for Japanese women and have nice long legs. Cocoa is very slender, tiny perky breasts, and sexy confident. Yuzu is a little more voluptuous, a handful of breasts, and slightly shy/bashful. However, they both had sweet personalities and provided excellent service during my session. Both were eager participants with DFK and BBBJ, but Cocoa's BBBJ skills were a little more advanced.

Cocoa was pretty experienced in the 3P course, but it was Yuzu's first time. I think the contrast made for good chemistry. It definitely did for me!

After they arrived and received payment, we sat on the sofa. They seemed ready to go, but I wanted to chat a little first. Mostly Google Translated conversation for about 5-10mins.

When playtime started it was mostly single words and gesturing, with the occasional, "Dai-jobu?", "Sumi-ma-sen." and "O-ne-gai-shi-masu". Surprisingly smooth all things considered, but it wasn't exactly rocket science. The group shower afterwards was the only awkward point (coordinating soaping and rinsing!).

The girls were very accommodating and it was a lot of fun. Well worth the price in my opinion. As always, YMMV.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Based on other Erouto Style reviews, I may have gotten extra lucky. However, I've had mostly good experiences with JK Style, so I guess I'm a fan of the Style group.

Last edited:
Based on other Erouto Style reviews, I may have gotten extra lucky. However, I've had mostly good experiences with JK Style, so I guess I'm a fan of the Style group.

Thanks for the review. If you do your homework before (checking out their profiles and don't pick girls that you aren't not sure about) making for an appointment you should have a good time. I was been too advantureous and got what I asked for (in a way). I think the Japanese BBSes were joking about don't pick any girl with waist side over 57 cm (as in not slender anymore, toward chubby size) and I think both times that I had bad experience were when I actually did that, so who knows!

Reactions: Midlife Crisis
Thanks for the review. If you do your homework before (checking out their profiles and don't pick girls that you aren't not sure about) making for an appointment you should have a good time. I was been too advantureous and got what I asked for (in a way). I think the Japanese BBSes were joking about don't pick any girl with waist side over 57 cm (as in not slender anymore, toward chubby size) and I think both times that I had bad experience were when I actually did that, so who knows!

I agree. I'm not so sure about other delivery health services, but the Style group's websites are pretty consistent about waist size indicting body type: 56cm is quite skinny, 57cm is skinny to average (still quite thin by US standards), and 58cm+ are voluptuous to almost chubby. I just noticed they have a girl with giant breasts listed with a 68cm waist.

The other thing to note is which "options" the girls have available. Usually more options is a more open-minded/confident girl. This is especially true with JK Style girls.

Better luck next time! :)

It was interesting that one of the girls seemed also have written something about this session:

今日は初めて3pしました!

最初はすっごく緊張したけど、一緒に3pしたここあちゃんが優しくて頼りになりました
grdr0023709577_0266778042_01.png

おかげではじめての3p楽しめました
grdr0023709577_0266778042_02.png

お兄さんも初めての3pとっても楽しめたみたいでよかったです!!