10/23

Contact Method:
http://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/erouto-style/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 26k with Denma option

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
She spoke no English. English only for me.

Details of the Encounter:
Called around 130 am and got in touch with guy who helped me before. I think his name is Tomakatsu san. Real nice guy.

I said I wanted to try erouto Style and he said one girl was available Kate. I said ok and said I will call back in 20 min once I check into a LH.

What a mistake. Even though i am staying in an area with tons of LH, a lot were full, only had the Stay option or were expensive. Took me about 40 min after walking around, along with the other same couples looking for a room.

Sidebar: its sat night at that time when couples want to hook up. Should have figured that out. It would suck for a guy who was trying to bring a girl to a LH to hotel, only for her to get 2nd thoughts after so many hotels being booked.

Got the room and spoke with the agency who said they would deliver the girl. I took a shower and dressed up, getting ready for immediate play.

This is where things went off from my expectations. She arrived, came in and I paid her. I told her I showered and she said she would shower. I said ok. After the shower, she said let's go to bed. I was expecting immediate play, which was already late at this point. Tried to show her what I wanted via the website. I compared the English translated site vs the Japanese version. She said ok, but nothing really changed. She staRted to undress me and we got it on.

You would think I would be disappointed, but no. She's a total babe. Freaking hot. She is around 25, beautiful eyes that were a bit grey? They were not the normal brown. B size breasts(us). Not chubby but not skinny. Nice personality

Play detail notes. Play was standard like other sessions. She was not super aggressive as I thought it was going to be. . She did do dfk, bbf but I could not penetrate with fingers. Used Denma on her and she either came, or acted great. Either way I done care. I will always get Denma.

At the end, cim and she took it like a champ.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Expectations based in website detail and reality were off for me. Her service was like standard she. Could have been my fault, overall great time. She was a babe. All good.

We probably should add more info about love hotels and risks for not finding a room at late night hours, especially on the weekends.

Sometimes, people just don't connect and the experience isn't what you'd hoped it to be. On the other hand, when you repeat with someone that you really connect well with, the experience gets better.

Nonetheless, thanks for your review... You have even quite busy... :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
We probably should add more info about love hotels and risks for not finding a room at late night hours, especially on the weekends.

Sometimes, people just don't connect and the experience isn't what you'd hoped it to be. On the other hand, when you repeat with someone that you really connect well with, the experience gets better.

Nonetheless, thanks for your review... You l have even quite busy... :)

In hindsight having a hard time finding a room at 2 am on a sat is understandable.

I agree with the repeat comment. May repeat with rui at [Redacted], but will be here only 2 more days. At PT now for the mat play...let's see how it goes.

Shame to hear she didn't do the described play, i generally love the concept idea of this shop.
However, as long as the total experience is good that's what counts. :)

Reactions: ur19877
I believe the proper link to Kate (Keito?) is this? http://erouto-style.net/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=3214

The concept for Eroute Style is nice, but I don't think any of the girls I tried there actually went directly to undress your pants and start sucking really. There's always some chit chat before the normal play and the only thing that's skipped is shower part. I was surprised that she had to take a shower though. The girl should have showered during the previous sessions. I did had a girl which actually took shower with me, which was different, so YMMV?

Maybe if you have her for a few more times then maye? At least my experience said otherwise for all the first encounters, even at Eroute Style.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I believe the proper link to Kate (Keito?) is this? http://erouto-style.net/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=3214

The concept for Eroute Style is nice, but I don't think any of the girls I tried there actually went directly to undress your pants and start sucking really. There's always some chit chat before the normal play and the only thing that's skipped is shower part. I was surprised that she had to take a shower though. The girl should have showered during the previous sessions. I did had a girl which actually took shower with me, which was different, so YMMV?

Maybe if you have her for a few more times then maye? At least my experience said otherwise for all the first encounters, even at Eroute Style.[/Q

Yes, that the right link...I didn't copy and past it correctly before. Funny..in Japan, alot of clicks from the Style group get directed to cityheaven.net sites..