Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking:
I contacted Eve through Twitter and asked for an appointment. I already had Kaoru booked and had little flexibility in my schedule. The only time that worked for both of us was early morning on my second day in Japan, after a late arriving flight the previous day. I knew I was going to struggle but really wanted to see Eve so I went ahead with the booking. She said it was going to be 77,500 Yen but she did not specify the course length. I assumed, based on other reviews, that it was going to be 120 min. It ended up being 90 min. Not sure if I got scammed out of 30 minutes or if the price went up recently. I was not asked to prepay anything but she made me promise I won’t cancel the meeting. Sweet thing…

The Date:
Arrived late night in Japan and went to sleep high with anticipation. Set up 3 alarms for next morning so I won’t somehow miss my appointment. Ended up not needing any of them due to jet lag. Woke up around 5 and said fuck it, I’m gonna beat the metro rush and head to yoshiwara early on to get my bearings. This was my first ever soap land experience and had never been to yoshiwara before.

Arrived there around 7 am and spent the next 3 hours roaming the streets looking for a coffee shop or restaurant to be open. Of course no such luck and I ended up drinking some vending machine coffee at a local park I randomly found around the area. Good thing those Japanese park benches had those dividers between seats or I would’ve probably been tempted to lie down and fall asleep.

Around 9:40 I get my ass up and head towards the shop. Google maps says 5 min walk, but for fucks sake I could not find the shop. Circled like a madman a few times and I must’ve passed the shop twice at least without seeing it until I finally managed it. Clearly leaving early did not help and the lack of rest was probably doing a thing to my sense of orientation as well.

Get to the shop, they were expecting me, got into the waiting room, two more dudes there which was fucking weird being my first and everything. Wanted to hide under a chair but no can do. Drank some tea, paid the fee, got some change back, and here I go get called shortly after. I get out and head toward the stairs where Eve was waiting for me in nothing but a black see through lingerie, boobs spilling out and all giggles. Says konnichiwa, takes my hand and walks me upstairs. Less than 2 minutes into the room clothes are off and….

OMG guys, lemme just say she is completely my type. Spinner type with huge boobs and nicely shaped and firm ass. Has some lovely tan and super soft skin. Absolutely stunning. Had we met under different circumstances, I would have probably fallen hard for her.

She takes me to the chair, gives me a wash, then sends me to sit in the tub. There is not a lot of GFE but I don’t mind. I’m still a bit anxious being my first time, don’t really know what to do, I’m also a bit tired and slow thinking, but most of all I’m in awe of what I see. She’s fucking gorgeous and I could not stop myself from drooling while watching her prep the mat.

Once she’s done with the prep she calls me over and tells me to lie down face down on the mat. I followed directions like a well trained puppy and she proceeded to slide all over me. Her boobs felt fantastic during mat play and I could not wait for the flip so my eyes and hands could also participate in the events. The one thing tho that was slowly creeping up in my head was that I was kinda limp and I slowly started feeling insecure about the whole thing. Had big regrets about scheduling this at a bad time, not giving myself a chance to rest and had really a bad case of nervousness combined with jet lag.

She finally flips me over, goes in for some nipple licking and handjob but nothing going on downstairs. I apologize and tell her it’s definitely not her and that my lack of sleep is probably the cause for it. She then goes for a BJ and something slowly starts developing down there. I’m forcing myself hard to not think about it and stay in the moment but I’m probably doing more harm than good and I really can’t stop thinking about it. She finally gets me hard enough and tries to cap me but she’s struggling and pulls the old “oh you big boy, I need big boy condom” which I know it’s a lie but somehow it still boosts my ego a bit. She comes back with the different condom, finally caps me and starts riding me. Holy shit, what a sight! I like to have control and cowgirl is probably my least favored position, but I’d never fucked a girl like Eve before. Seeing those boobs and that tiny body grinding over my cock felt and looked amazing. But not even 5 minutes in, I start thinking about how this better keep going, I get in my head again, and surely enough I go limp. Just could not keep enough blood flow down there with so much blood being required by my fucking brain to overthink an otherwise perfect situation.

I apologize to her again but she’s very encouraging so just takes the condom off and goes for a BJ again. I reach out, grab one of her legs and pull her ass towards me. She easily slides on the slippery mat and I start fingering her and OMG that did the trick. Feeling her inside gave me an instant boner so she capped me again and started riding aggressively. This time however, I was gonna take things in my own hands. So I grab her thighs as she was riding me, sat her down on my dick, and started sliding her back and forth at the pace I wanted. Once again, this was my first ever soap experience and this move would never work anywhere else. It was really a spurt of the moment thing and initially more of an attempt at bringing her close to me as I prefer the lateral movement to the up and down movement during cowgirl. But with Eve being so tiny and with all the lubrications on the mat and all over our bodies, this was basically me handling her like a toy. I could easily slide her back and forth on my dick at exactly the pace I wanted, all while admiring those amazing glistening boobs jiggling in front of my eyes. The sensation was unbelievable and I nutted in less than 2 minutes.

We wash, order drinks, and have a nice chat. She understands English quite well but mostly uses a translator to say things herself. She tells me she really wants to come to the states but it’s really hard for her passing immigration. She tells me she came to Vegas once and was given a hard time at the border. Guess with such looks, the immigration officers kinda know she may want to work. She insists she really wants to just travel, but in my mind I’m like it would be great if I could meet her in the US as well…even multiple times. One can only dream…

Shortly after the break, she suddenly takes my underwear and hands them to me signaling it’s time I got dressed. I’m a bit puzzled cause I see there’s still half an hour on the clock and there was no attempt made by either one of us at a second pop. Honestly I didn’t have it in my either way, so I wasn’t extremely upset and so I kinda just kept quiet and got dressed. But the thought of it still rubs me a bit the wrong way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Eve is absolutely stunning. If you’re into spinners with huge boobs, see her! I enjoyed my time with her although I felt shortchanged for time and I wasn’t at my best physically. I really want to see her again so I can’t wait for my next Japan visit or have her announce In Twitter she is coming to the states. Either way, I will be fantasizing about her a long time from now. Holy smokes, what a body this woman has!

Last edited:
Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 6/8/2024

Sounds like somebody made a mistake on the reservation time. Did you double check the reservation charges. Maybe Even unintentionally ripped you off, or you got it wrong?
Sorry to hear about your slow start, I think most of us have been there at one time or another, but sounds like you finished strong!

Note for all the newbies: The mat is often more slippery than a ice skating rink. I would strongly recommend against trying to move the girl around as you like on a very slippery surface that rests on hard flooring. Some of you will end up hurting the girl and costing her a lot of money in lost work. Please allow her to lead unless you have a deep understanding of her movements and the mat. First time at soap? Let her do everything while on the mat and just enjoy yourself. Save the control stuff for the bed.
I am sure @Chorizo had a clear understanding with the girl, but for you first timers out there, beware.

Arrived there around 7 am and spent the next 3 hours roaming the streets looking for a coffee shop or restaurant to be open. Of course no such luck and I ended up drinking some vending machine coffee at a local park I randomly found around the area. Good thing those Japanese park benches had those dividers between seats or I would’ve probably been tempted to lie down and fall asleep.

Around 9:40 I get my ass up and head towards the shop. Google maps says 5 min walk, but for fucks sake I could not find the shop. Circled like a madman a few times and I must’ve passed the shop twice at least without seeing it until I finally managed it. Clearly leaving early did not help and the lack of rest was probably doing a thing to my sense of orientation as well.
You mean you didn't do the airport thing where even though you got to the airport 3 hours early, you check just to see if your gate (Segretario) exists?

Reactions: hanito
Sounds like somebody made a mistake on the reservation time. Did you double check the reservation charges. Maybe Even unintentionally ripped you off, or you got it wrong?
Sorry to hear about your slow start, I think most of us have been there at one time or another, but sounds like you finished strong!

Note for all the newbies: The mat is often more slippery than a ice skating rink. I would strongly recommend against trying to move the girl around as you like on a very slippery surface that rests on hard flooring. Some of you will end up hurting the girl and costing her a lot of money in lost work. Please allow her to lead unless you have a deep understanding of her movements and the mat. First time at soap? Let her do everything while on the mat and just enjoy yourself. Save the control stuff for the bed.
I am sure @Chorizo had a clear understanding with the girl, but for you first timers out there, beware.
I had a similar experience when it comes to time. Seems their 120 min bookings ends a bit early.

I had a similar experience when it comes to time. Seems their 120 min bookings ends a bit early.
I have thankfully not shared this experience there. It may depend on the girl I suppose.

I have thankfully not shared this experience there. It may depend on the girl I suppose.
The girl or the customer. One thing I’ll definitely not do again when and if I visit Japan and SL in the future, is advertise I am a tourist. Odds are to receive better service if they think you may be a repeat customer than if they know they’ll probably never see you again.

Reactions: Alice
That's messed up!
Agree, this does not bode well for us. If this was intentional, you paid for a full course and were only given 3/4 of what you paid for.

They don’t even have a 90min course, unless they recently conjured it for up for clueless tourists.

Reactions: SealedTears
Thanks for the review! Sounds good, but I can't decide if the confusion about the booking time makes her too much of a risk. Random question - Are her boobs natural?

coming to the states, how would you know, only her twitter announcement? Is there a site that tracks who comes to the states and where they land?

Thanks for the review! Sounds good, but I can't decide if the confusion about the booking time makes her too much of a risk. Random question - Are her boobs natural?
If you read the other reviews of her posted here, you’ll find your answer.
coming to the states, how would you know, only her twitter announcement? Is there a site that tracks who comes to the states and where they land?
It was just a wishful thought, man, let’s not be creepy and move into stalking territory.