Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Evelyn Amoure

Date of Encounter:
16 June 2017

Contact Method:
Reverse Inquiry , then Whatsapp. Her public info is here: https://www.evelynamoure.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
No set-limit defined beforehand. Ended up to be 4h total but YMMV. JPY 30,000 + diner & taxi costs -

Type/Location:
Restaurant then nearby hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
OK, first the boring disclaimer: I will not elaborate on the details of how I met Evelyn nor how we agreed on the evening details because on both items we did'nt play by the "rulebook" (rules being usually defined in this field as whatever some self-proclaimed authority figures decide they should be, irrespective of the actual laws or lack thereof).

I did'nt even know she was listed here when I got contacted. The reason I post this review is not because I got a specific "deal" or anything like that to write it or recommend her here. Although I do recommend her. You may call me a bargain hunter or a cheap cunt, I don't give a fuck. Which is a very appropriate statement because , well, litterally no fuck was given... :).
I believe good reviews should be honest about what the writer truly liked and disliked but that's his/her own tastes which may or may not be similar to other readers' tastes. End of disclaimer.

First, and this will be really short: what i didn't like in Evelyn: nothing, except maybe the eyeglasses. I'm not fond of glasses on ladies, sorry. Also her room was a bit messy but hey, she was kind enough to let me in although it was not what we had decided at first (we had not even committed in advance to go to any bedroom at all, for that matter).

Second, what I didn't dislike but didn't wow me either: generally speaking her body-type is not what attracted me at first. I don't want this to be misinterpreted: I totally understand that many men would find her very attractive and sexy, and some others may find her average, her pics are honest, she is not obese but definitely not slim either. Also I am used to meeting ladies which are more well... asian, less tall and with a higher boobs/waiste ratio, sorry i don't know how to express this better. But based on what she told me, she is REALLY into any kind of kinky sex you could imagine, and eager to experience new things I'm sure (and that's obviously a plus!). Anyway none of this is relevant for our date since I was tired after a hard day at the office, a bit cranky, not really in the mood for sex, and just wanted meaningful conversation followed by a bit of cuddling and affection... which leads to:

Third: this girl is super smart. And I find smart people sexy. The breadth of her knowledge on various topics is among the best I found in all my P4P encounters so far. I usually know after 10mn if I really want to stay with a lady or not and in her case it was decided in less than 3. She is a born conversationalist, has a good sense of humor, knows how to smile and move her hands when talking, is not shy at all (looks you in the eyes, very important for me) and obviously she enjoys the good things in life including food (all kinds), wines, travel, sex etc. Her boyfriend is a Chef which for some weird reasons I found super exciting too. But Evelyn is pansexual, she loves the ladies as well and all shades in between both genders.... I love it when ladies tell me about their past escapades and kinky stories, will not repeat them here of course, but I always find this kind of talk 100x more interesting than coming from men...

So the evening flowed naturally , time was not of the essence, nothing was forced or contrived , and in the end I was even the lucky receiver of a nice and long blowjob (covered, but I don't mind) , handjob with lotion, and since it took too long as I was already tired I just finished myself while listening to her delightful and fun sex tales (the lady knows Bliss Out by the way). Thanks Evelyne, you are a great lady and I wish you all the best for your next trips and adventures. You know how to contact me next time you're in Tokyo ;)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I recommend Evelyne if you are either into: super liberated sexual ladies with experience, kink and stamina (which is not what I experienced because not what I wanted that evening but I'm 100% sure she can deliver) or fun/intellectual/mood-enhancing talk and cuddling. I don't recommend her if you are into shy ladies or ladies with top-model-type slim bodies and a lack of neurons, also if you are into rigid rules and clock-watchers but I would be surprised the members here are into that!

Last edited: