Guest viewing is limited

Even After X amount of years in Japan I'll never get used to____

Porco Rosso 2: A Day at the Tokyo 2020 Special Olympics
Personally I like this one...

EED95A9E-1D9A-4897-A2A4-899D6267DB75.jpeg

Then all staff of the love hotel pop out to the reception area and start singing Hevenu Shalom Aleichem...
There’s actually a few different Japanese Christian groups that would definitely know the Ashkenazi phrasing and melodies for that song.

that said, modern Hebrew speakers really won’t sound like that...

Reactions: Ken1988

Even After X amount of years in Japan I'll never get used to...The foreigners who stay on despite what looks like absofuckinglutely miserable lives

I'm not miserable just because I live in Japan. I am miserable because I was born on a planet filled mostly with low IQ assholes and psychopaths.

It is beyond obvious you hate me and wish I would stop posting on this forum...but I'm not going anywhere.

. I am miserable because I was born on a planet filled mostly with low IQ assholes and psychopaths.

It is beyond obvious you hate me and wish I would stop posting on this forum...but I'm not going anywhere.

Its entirely possible you think this because you think the world is full of assholes and psychopaths.

Really though, I can rarely be bothered with hate of any type since I was a child. Hate to tell you this but you dont rate high enough in my mind and aint the one who did something like kill both my parents at once. You just aren't worth hating. Or even remembering mostly. Sorry to disappoint you..

You just aren't worth hating. Or even remembering mostly. Sorry to disappoint you..

I think it's funny that someone in an anonymous internet site thinks anybody would bother hating them. I am way too old and tired to hate anyone even in the real life when I have to see them face-to-face and deal with them daily.

Having used the net for relaxation and stupid shit in general since the 80's I still haven't found anybody here worth hating. I guess the search must go on, please don't hold your breath.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I don’t think much of it if they start out speaking English because they assume I’m a tourist, but in situations like the above where I am responding in perfect Japanese, I find it quite offensive. You’ve given me a good idea though. Next time this happens, I’m going to pretend I’m Ukrainian and don’t speak English. Just to see how their brains implode...

This is really weird as I speak absolutely horrid broken Japanese and they only respond in Japanese and never attempt to speak English with me. Rarely will they speak any English and only if I start to use very basic phrases (based on my race, they definitely know I'm from a western country). I assume it's soft-pressure assimilation until I one day get to speak like Juliet. OTOH, my wife who is asian, and speaks like a native has all her employees of 20+ years thinking she is Japanese and forgetting where she comes from and consider her as a Japanese citizen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juliet
I think you should get your Manga butt buddy to make a manga about you: The Trials and Tribulaions of TJB. Episodes 1) TJB finds semen on his bicycle seat 2) TJB gets his arms spit on by a complete stranger 3) TJB drinks Strong Zeros and gets randy with Milf in gym shorts 4) TJB suffers Various Microaggressions
FFS Don't give him ideas like that.

I'm still convinced @TokyoJoeblow is working on a eccentric "tales of Japan" non-fiction work, and we are the test group of his drafts

And really who gives a fuck what language people address you in. On the reverse, in my line of work I have a lot of Japanese approach me. They will often expect to have to speak English but generally have a look of great relief if I speak Japanese back to them.

Its entirely possible you think this because you think the world is full of assholes and psychopaths.

Really though, I can rarely be bothered with hate of any type since I was a child. Hate to tell you this but you dont rate high enough in my mind and aint the one who did something like kill both my parents at once. You just aren't worth hating. Or even remembering mostly. Sorry to disappoint you..

Oh you are quite forgettable yourself.

It took me about 15 years to just let this wash over me and not be pissed off by it. Sometimes still irritates me if Im in a rush to get something done.
Took me 15 seconds

Reactions: Durg50
You often hear the phrase ‘English complex’ to describe the obsessive fear or dislike some Japanese people have of English. This English complex takes many shapes, but the most damaging one is where some Japanese people use English as a way to ostracize people, Japanese and foreigners alike. They are overly concerned with the English ability of everyone around them. They hate to have to speak English in front of someone who speaks better than them. They are usually jealous of those who speak better. They think these people have had some unfair advantage in learning English. Either they were lucky to have lived abroad or they have some natural talent for languages. They usually try to ostracize these people somehow. They are not true Japanese. They are good at English but don't work hard or are arrogant or whatever. I am so sick of these fuckers. These are the same fuckers who treat me like an exotic fish in an aquarium. They are always tapping on the glass just to see me react. Fuckers. I wish I could ignore them, but I cant. It really shorts their circuits when they realize I have mastered Japanese. They think Japanese is too difficult and special for foreigners and they feel somehow defeated when they have to speak Japanese with me. That must mean that they feel they have ‘won’ something or beaten the foreigner when they get him to speak English with them. Drives me fucking nuts.

You often hear the phrase ‘English complex’ to describe the obsessive fear or dislike some Japanese people have of English. This English complex takes many shapes, but the most damaging one is where some Japanese people use English as a way to ostracize people, Japanese and foreigners alike. They are overly concerned with the English ability of everyone around them. They hate to have to speak English in front of someone who speaks better than them. They are usually jealous of those who speak better. They think these people have had some unfair advantage in learning English. Either they were lucky to have lived abroad or they have some natural talent for languages. They usually try to ostracize these people somehow. They are not true Japanese. They are good at English but don't work hard or are arrogant or whatever. I am so sick of these fuckers. These are the same fuckers who treat me like an exotic fish in an aquarium. They are always tapping on the glass just to see me react. Fuckers. I wish I could ignore them, but I cant. It really shorts their circuits when they realize I have mastered Japanese. They think Japanese is too difficult and special for foreigners and they feel somehow defeated when they have to speak Japanese with me. That must mean that they feel they have ‘won’ something or beaten the foreigner when they get him to speak English with them. Drives me fucking nuts.

I see that you have summoned my spirit like the pig family from Spirited Away. You are ironically correct about this situation being real in Japan.

I have noticed an increase in the number of people on here that hate me.

images (3).jpeg

I have noticed an increase in the number of people on here that hate me.

View attachment 13456
Hate is a strong word and it really doesn’t have a place on this site. Nobody hates you but you are easily triggered and that becomes entertainment for some. Your perception of being disliked or hated is skewed a bit and I hope you take this post to heart and accept our appreciation of your posts. ;)

Hate is a strong word and it really doesn’t have a place on this site. Nobody hates you but you are easily triggered and that becomes entertainment for some. Your perception of being disliked or hated is skewed a bit and I hope you take this post to heart and accept our appreciation of your posts. ;)

Obviously, anything I post on here also triggers certain other members. No need to list names...we all fucking know this circle jerk by now.

Well said.

Obviously, anything I post on here also triggers certain other members. No need to list names...we all fucking know this circle jerk by now.
I trigger people all the time, it’s not your own domain to rule.