Guest viewing is limited

Even After X amount of years in Japan I'll never get used to____

I trigger people all the time, it’s not your own domain to rule.

I don't claim to be the only one who triggers people lol.

Does anyone else love the classic action-RPG Chrono TRIGGER oh yeah buddy boy!

I see that you have summoned my spirit like the pig family from Spirited Away. You are ironically correct about this situation being real in Japan.
I should have finished my post like I have finished many others. It fucking drives me nuts. But as long as I am banking big stacks and hitting that poontang, I guess it’s all good. Well not all good, but overwhelmingly good. Viva le Japan! Right, Franswoz?

I should have finished my post like I have finished many others. It fucking drives me nuts. But as long as I am banking big stacks and hitting that poontang, I guess it’s all good. Well not all good, but overwhelmingly good. Viva le Japan! Right, Franswoz?

Your big stacks don't stack up too high because you spend all your money on booze and sex...

Reactions: warubuta
Spending money on sex is kinda what this whole forum us about...

Even After X amount of years in Japan I'll never get used to____
How wonderful the adult industry is in this lovely nation!
Seriously folks, isnt it great how we can so easily go get a hand job, blow job or sex for reasonable prices? I doubt I'll ever get used to it.

EDIT: I also think it is wonderful that sexual services exist for female customers.

But it's mainly because he is so old he forgets everything in 15 seconds or less.
Who are you again? What country did you tell me?

Getting out of elevators is an art form and seems to be someone always willing to push the open button to allow people to exit. But for regular doors it seems that no one cares and rarely see someone hold a door open for someone.
The girls will notice it when you do it for them. Just look at their faces. They like it.

It's a minor thing, but drives me nuts because even after years I never got used to it:

The size for coffee is different in all conbinis and of course I can never remember which one sells which. Some have S,M,L....others regular and large. Whenever I order coffee I pick the wrong one and the clerk tells me they don't sell this size.

It's a minor thing, but drives me nuts because even after years I never got used to it:

The size for coffee is different in all conbinis and of course I can never remember which one sells which. Some have S,M,L....others regular and large. Whenever I order coffee I pick the wrong one and the clerk tells me they don't sell this size.
So which one you like?
If its the small one just say « chiisai-ho » and if its the big one just say « okii-ho ». Works whatever they actually call them

So which one you like?
If its the small one just say « chiisai-ho » and if its the big one just say « okii-ho ». Works whatever they actually call them
I go for ookii ho because I’m an ookii ho myself

The size for coffee is different

With coffee I always go for the "biggest one". With beer it's different; if there is a spinner at the bar and she asks me what size I want I look her deep in to her eyes and then ask "Do you want me to look dumb?". I usually just get a stare in response and then I continue "How does a guy this size looks with a small beer in his hand?". Usually at this point they get the jazz and serve me the biggest beer they have.

I don't know what these girls get paid at the bars but obviously it's not enough with customers like me.

I thought initially she meant « I’m okii ho (on the tall side) myself » as she’s actually tall and thats it.

But « okii ho » can be also, well... a tall hoe :)
Well done Simonka!
Thanks Frenchy. That is funny

Reactions: MikeH
Too many good replies here to pick to respond but the turn of conversation the last three pages of this thread reminded me of this....

every time I see this, the thing that really strikes me about this video is..... where did they find such an odd-looking bunch of people?
like, if I were going to be in a video (I have a face for radio, same as these guys) I would at least wash my hair.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
like, if I were going to be in a video (I have a face for radio, same as these guys) I would at least wash my hair.
None of the male cast has hair to begin with :ROFLMAO: