Guest viewing is limited

Ever Did Incest In Your Dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I heard it's quite normal to have such dreams but few people will admit it.
Personally, in my dreams, I had sex with my mother, sister and even brother.
How about you? :)

No...not any dream that I remembered when I woke up at least.

-Ww

No offense to my mom, but I don't find her all that attractive in that regard. Man, I feel bad saying that :(
And since the other members of my family are male (brothers and a father) and I'm not gay, it never happened.

I heard it's quite normal to have such dreams but few people will admit it.
Personally, in my dreams, I had sex with my mother, sister and even brother.
How about you? :)

2200-9a3f1cd49beda61dd8ac06db0e952d4b.jpg

More than I ever wanted to know about a fellow TAG mainstay...

This is the 2nd time this week that I needed to revert to my part-time job as Freudian psychoanalyst in response to a post by the imaginative majimekun. I may need to start sending bills for services rendered.

First there was the thread cut-off penis thread, next the discussion of the sexual implications of bowel movements, and now, and why are we not surprised, classic incestual fantasies.

Sophocles' Oedipus: Trapped by Taboo
by Ari Kandel

The theories presented in Freud’s Totem and Taboo help to explain the motivations behind the attitudes in Oedipus Tyrannus. Freud holds that all human males innately harbor not a natural aversion to incest, but the opposite: an instinctive sexual attraction to the mother. He says, “[The experiences of psychoanalysis] have taught . . . that the first sexual impulses of the young are regularly of an incestuous nature” (Totem and Taboo, p. 160). He also asserts that each male harbors ambivalent feelings towards his father. On one hand, he loves, looks up to, and respects his father. On the other, with the awakening of sexual feelings which initially naturally fix themselves towards the mother, he comes to hate his father as a rival and oppressor. Combining these results of his pioneering psychoanalysis and the theory of the “primal horde,” based observations of the social structure of the higher apes, Freud suggests an explanation of the source of the taboos against incest and parent murder.

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/lithum/gallo/freud.html

As we see, the conflict initiated by fantasies of incest, may be related to earlier fantasies regarding the cutting off of the penis.

Tune in next time as we explore the patient's dream fantasies.

Roots "Sigmund" Reggae

No offense to my mom, but I don't find her all that attractive in that regard. Man, I feel bad saying that :(
And since the other members of my family are male (brothers and a father) and I'm not gay, it never happened.

I don't find my mom attractive at all, I'm not gay at all, but still, those dreams happen (luckily, very rarely).
The brain hat its own reasons to create such dreams.

http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/sex/10-common-sex-dreams-and-what-they-mean/

Incestuous Sex

Incestuous sex dreams are by far the most disturbing and hardest to shake off when you wake up.

If you’ve never been a victim of incest, dreaming of sex with a family member can mean a few different things — none of them insidious. Sex with a parent may have to do with transitioning into adulthood or becoming a parent yourself. Sex with any family member can be about acceptance, deep forgiveness, a longing to be closer or heal a rift.

Can't judge what may brain would have done had I had a cute sister, but no, such dreams never occurred. I'm pretty happy about that ;)

Reactions: MikeH
Can't judge what may brain would have done had I had a cute sister, but no, such dreams never occurred. I'm pretty happy about that ;)

Honestly, I didn't felt bed about the dreams with my sister (they were great actually).
But I wish I didn't have the ones with mother/brother. These were awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.