Example Of Delivery Health Phone Call?

lundonfrog

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I want to try out a delivery health for the first time. My Japanese is elementary to say the least. But I don't want to call and embarass myself, so I was wondering if someone could provide an example of how a phone call conversation goes.

This is the site I plan on using: http://www.galsnetwork.net/kyoto/gals.php

Romanji (Typing Japanese in english) + Translation would be great.
Example: Ikura desu ka?/How much is it?

Thanks a lot!

i checked out ur link and its based in kyoto.
and its looks like they only do outcall, no site map or whatever everything is just done by the phone(or so i assume)

this is just an EXAMPLE of the conversation that i had experienced or what i would probably do.
in some cases they want to clarify if its your first time, where did you learn about the place, do you know the rules and regulations etc.

so for me here is the easiest way to handle the conversation:

case (1)
SHOP: hai moshi moshi/ hello
YOU ; garuzunetowa-ku desuka?/is this girls network
SHOP: hai, sou degouzaimsu / yes it is
YOU: (the name of the girl) wa aitemsuka?/is(the name of the girl)available
SHOP: hai aitemsu yo / yes she is available
YOU: jya (the name of the girl) de onegaishimasu/<-- this is self explanatory so i guess its ok not to translate this part
SHOP: nan pun co-su desuka or co-su wa/ which course will you be availing
YOU: (the course)desu
SHOP: hoteru wa go kimaru desuka/ have you decided which hotel will you be staying
YOU: hai, ima (hotel name) no (room num) go-shitsu ni imasu<--- always say the go-shitsu after the room number for example 102 - in japanese ichi maru ni go-shitsu ni imasu.
SHOP: (he'll be reapting what you said, hotel name room num etc then)hai kashukomarimashita, korekara onna no ko wo ikasemasu no de 10-20pun omachishitekudasai/the girl will be on her way pls wait 10-20mins

case(2)
SHOP: go renraku arigotougozaimasu, garuzunetowa-ku de gouzaimusu / thank you for calling this is girls network
YOU: (the name of the girl) wa aitemsuka?/is(the name of the girl)available
SHOP: hai aitemsu yo / yes she is available
YOU: jya (the name of the girl) de onegaishimasu/<-- this is self explanatory so i guess its ok not to translate this part
SHOP: nan pun co-su desuka or co-su wa/ which course will you be availing
YOU: (the course)desu
SHOP: hoteru wa go kimaru desuka/ have you decided which hotel will you be staying
YOU: kore kara hoteru ni hairimasu/ im on my way to the hotel now
SHOP: hoteru wo go kimari ni natara go renraku kudasai/pls call once you got inside the hotel.
-end of conversation-
-call again once your inside your room-
YOU: hai, ima (hotel name) no (room num) go-shitsu ni imasu<--- always say the go-shitsu after the room number for example 102 - in japanese ichi maru ni go-shitsu ni imasu.
SHOP: (he'll be reapting what you said, hotel name room num etc then)hai kashukomarimashita, korekara onna no ko wo ikasemasu no de 10-20pun omachishitekudasai/the girl will be on her way pls wait 10-20mins

if you cant handle the conversation on the phone chances are you wouldnt have a good time with the girl or worst everything might get cancelled since you cant speak the lingo.
kudos to you

Wow thanks a lot. I can understand everything you typed, but I haven't had much conversational experience. Hopefully it all goes well. And could you elaborate on everything might get canceled if I don't speak the lingo?

If anybody has any other possible scenarios in mind, please feel free to post. I could always use more advice.

Last edited:
Wow thanks a lot. I can understand everything you typed, but I haven't had much conversational experience. Hopefully it all goes well. And could you elaborate on everything might get canceled if I don't speak the lingo?

If anybody has any other possible scenarios in mind, please feel free to post. I could always use more advice.

I think in larger cities most delivery health places are OK with Japanese-speaking foreigners, but some aren't.
As you say your Japanese is elementary, I'm sure they will pick up on the fact you're a foreigner, but since my spoken Japanese is quite strong when I call I first say:
kakunin shitai koto ga arimasu. hakujin-kei amerika-jin de izen ni derihuru wo tsukatta koto ga arimasu kedo, kono mise ha daijoubu deshouka? / There's something I would like to confirm. I'm a white American but have used delivery health before. Is that OK with your shop?

Usually in larger cities I go to places with a storefront, so I've only used delivery health before in the countryside. In the countryside (where very few foreigners are using delivery health), I actually had a few places turn me down before one was OK. I have heard cases of a foreigner passing for Japanese on the phone, and then being refused service when the girl shows up at the love hotel, which would be the ultimate worst scenario in my opinion.

Anyway, the takeaway is I recommend that either you make a list of a few shops to call in case one rejects you, or you go with "case 2" and make the call before heading to a love hotel.

Let us know how it works out. I would interested in any DH shops in Kyoto that are verified as friendly to Japanese-speaking foreigners.