Excellent 無料案内所 Info Center In Kabukicho

Hamerare

Offa da street
Reaction score
In the unlikely event that someone reading this dont never heard of Kabukicho, its the red lite area of Shinjuku and possibily the most dangerous part of Tokyo. Not for physical violence, but scams. For example, the ぼたくり bar where u get taken by a tout off the street and made to pay 100,000 yen for 2 drinks with threat of violence if you dont. Another example was posted here on another thread - a pink salon where the girl lets u have FS with her until u r caught in the act n shown a sign that says there is a 1 million yen fine 4 doing that. Etc etc. Apparently the l8st common scam is paying cash upfront for deli health then waiting alone in a rental room and no girl show up :bucktooth:

If u find urself in Kabukicho and want 2 go on the prowl, use this place

無料案内所 STAR Tel 03-3208-8885

Str8 away u will see that the guys working here are a notch above the scum-sucking maggot touts on the street. To find the joint, approach Kabukicho from the JR station and Don Quixote is a good landmark. The small street to the right of it is called さくら通り and the info center is on the first corner on the left. Almost impossible to miss

I had struck out on the Kirari d8 cafes so decided to find a new oppai bar (セクカバ) since my usual place close by had closed down and become a ..... soapland.

Very pleasant dude said there were 2 places I could get into and rang up for me - 5 minutes l8r a guy from the bar came for me and took me to Moe

www.moe-tokyo.net

5000 yen for 40 minute set but u can drink as much beer as u want. Had 3 girls for about 10 minutes each and that included some pauses in between where no girl was available, which is usual when a bar is busy. The 2nd girl was a real cutey uni student, I would consider going back for her, name is Riko. The girls sit on ur lap so that u can kiss and cuddle them and suck their oppai. Some girls are better kissers than others but they all get their tits out for you. U get a point card with 2000 yen off each subsequent visit :cat:

The nite was still young. I went back to STAR and asked about FS, the dude said there is one deli health agency that lets gaijins use it but said if I had hi standards, to 4get it. Since I only had 3500 in cash left, I asked for a cheap girls bar where u could get beer and wine 飲み放題 and he made a call for me. The dude who came to get me was a kick boxer so we got on well. I 'd never find this bar again but liked it so much that I extended by an hour and even bought 3 x 1000 lady drinks. Was able to pay by credit cad for which they added 10%. 1st hour was discounted so cost 3300, 2nd hour the normal 4400. Its called Honey and is in a buiding up an escalator   歌舞伎町2-25-2 荒生ビル5f   03-3232-7199

I spoke to 3 girls and they were all interesting to talk to, about 23 and with daytime jobs too. They all gave me their LINE but that dont mean jack shite. One even said she'd come to Shibuya with me next week but they all say that :LOL::ROFLMAO:

When I left the bar around 11:45 there was a whole bunch of Africans around, I thought they'd got rid of them but they now do the far end of Kabukicho. As usual a Ghanian dude pretended to get offended when I ignored him :mad:

Yap, use STAR and u will have a safe and fun gig

AKB69 great post as usual. It sounds like every gaijin must try an oppai bar to understand Japanese culture. 5,00o yen is a decent price for six fresh oppai and beer.

It is a shame the touts spoil Kabukicho. Avoiding them is both an art and science.

AKB69 great post as usual. It sounds like every gaijin must try an oppai bar to understand Japanese culture. 5,00o yen is a decent price for six fresh oppai and beer.

It is a shame the touts spoil Kabukicho. Avoiding them is both an art and science.

I still dont prefected the art of dodging those guys.

6 fresh oppai and 6 fresh beers was well worth the 5000 yen and it included tax

Pencil in the 1st Saturday of October :cool:

Good thread. The only touts I trust are the ones at info centers. It is how I found Happy Berry

Reactions: Jimmydr

How do you avoid them? They seem so similar to streetwalkers/ thieves in Southern Europe. Will they ever take no for an answer or do you have to get aggressive or just say nothing and keep moving?

Also AKB69-

I don't really know what an " oppai" bar is- I get that it involves boobs but I'm still mystified. I looked it up last night and found very little info.

Anybody know of a good link introducing these?

Also AKB69-

I don't really know what an " oppai" bar is- I get that it involves boobs but I'm still mystified. I looked it up last night and found very little info.

Anybody know of a good link introducing these?

It's basically a hostess bar, but where u r allowed to kiss and touch the girl above her waist. They usualy wear a blouse with no bra which they unbutton so that u can fondle or suck their titties.

U often find a lot of fattish girls working these joints, I guess they do it for affection

A set usualy 40 minutes long, and u can drink beer as part of the package

In a standard J-hostess bar, u pretty much rn't allowed 2 touch the girls, they sit at an angle to u with knees touching

If u r feeling horny the oppai bars can be frustrating. Some girls will litely rub ur crotch

As for the touts, there is no good way to shake them off. Thats y it realy helps to know exactly where u r going

As for shaking off touts, I just pretend I'm on the phone when I'm near them and pretend I am on my way to meet someone or if I'm not on my phone, I just tell them I got another party to go to and they're cool

As for shaking off touts, I just pretend I'm on the phone when I'm near them and pretend I am on my way to meet someone or if I'm not on my phone, I just tell them I got another party to go to and they're cool
Sounds like a good plan.

How do you avoid them? They seem so similar to streetwalkers/ thieves in Southern Europe. Will they ever take no for an answer or do you have to get aggressive or just say nothing and keep moving?

The African guys will never attack or rob you on the street, because they have businesses in the area. And there are cameras everywhere and people that know them. However, what they can be is annoying and overly aggressive or persistent. By the way, so can the Japanese and Chinese guys on the street trying to pull customers, but they tend to only bother Japanese. The difference with the Africans is they can usually speak English and have no fear of approaching Westerners.

The best thing to do is politely tell them you are not interested and that you are going somewhere else. They might walk with you a bit, but if you are not looking at them and negatively responding, they give up.

Last edited:
In the unlikely event that someone reading this dont never heard of Kabukicho, its the red lite area of Shinjuku and possibily the most dangerous part of Tokyo. Not for physical violence, but scams. For example, the ぼたくり bar where u get taken by a tout off the street and made to pay 100,000 yen for 2 drinks with threat of violence if you dont. Another example was posted here on another thread - a pink salon where the girl lets u have FS with her until u r caught in the act n shown a sign that says there is a 1 million yen fine 4 doing that. Etc etc. Apparently the l8st common scam is paying cash upfront for deli health then waiting alone in a rental room and no girl show up :bucktooth:

If u find urself in Kabukicho and want 2 go on the prowl, use this place

無料案内所 STAR Tel 03-3208-8885

Str8 away u will see that the guys working here are a notch above the scum-sucking maggot touts on the street. To find the joint, approach Kabukicho from the JR station and Don Quixote is a good landmark. The small street to the right of it is called さくら通り and the info center is on the first corner on the left. Almost impossible to miss

I had struck out on the Kirari d8 cafes so decided to find a new oppai bar (セクカバ) since my usual place close by had closed down and become a ..... soapland.

Very pleasant dude said there were 2 places I could get into and rang up for me - 5 minutes l8r a guy from the bar came for me and took me to Moe

www.moe-tokyo.net

5000 yen for 40 minute set but u can drink as much beer as u want. Had 3 girls for about 10 minutes each and that included some pauses in between where no girl was available, which is usual when a bar is busy. The 2nd girl was a real cutey uni student, I would consider going back for her, name is Riko. The girls sit on ur lap so that u can kiss and cuddle them and suck their oppai. Some girls are better kissers than others but they all get their tits out for you. U get a point card with 2000 yen off each subsequent visit :cat:

The nite was still young. I went back to STAR and asked about FS, the dude said there is one deli health agency that lets gaijins use it but said if I had hi standards, to 4get it. Since I only had 3500 in cash left, I asked for a cheap girls bar where u could get beer and wine 飲み放題 and he made a call for me. The dude who came to get me was a kick boxer so we got on well. I 'd never find this bar again but liked it so much that I extended by an hour and even bought 3 x 1000 lady drinks. Was able to pay by credit cad for which they added 10%. 1st hour was discounted so cost 3300, 2nd hour the normal 4400. Its called Honey and is in a buiding up an escalator   歌舞伎町2-25-2 荒生ビル5f   03-3232-7199

I spoke to 3 girls and they were all interesting to talk to, about 23 and with daytime jobs too. They all gave me their LINE but that dont mean jack shite. One even said she'd come to Shibuya with me next week but they all say that :LOL::ROFLMAO:

When I left the bar around 11:45 there was a whole bunch of Africans around, I thought they'd got rid of them but they now do the far end of Kabukicho. As usual a Ghanian dude pretended to get offended when I ignored him :mad:

Yap, use STAR and u will have a safe and fun gig

I looked at the map.....is it easy to find? Is ALTA on that main street?

I looked at the map.....is it easy to find? Is ALTA on that main street?

Are you talking about http://www.moe-tokyo.net/?

It's past ALTA, it's behind where the Donki shop is.

Blue Square = Shop
Red Square = ALTA

Kabukicho_map.PNG

The African guys will never attack or rob you on the street, because they have businesses in the area. And there are cameras everywhere and people that know them. However, what they can be is annoying and overly aggressive or persistent. By the way, so can the Japanese and Chinese guys on the street trying to pull customers, but they tend to only bother Japanese. The difference with the Africans is they can usually speak English and have no fear of approaching Westerners.

The best thing to do is politely tell them you are not interested and that you are going somewhere else. They might walk with you a bit, but if you are not looking at them and negatively responding, they give up.

Ok that's cool. The Gypsy pickpockets and Romanian streetwalkers in Spain will actually come up and grab your crotch. Glad to know the Tokyo touts are not so pushy.

Ok that's cool. The Gypsy pickpockets and Romanian streetwalkers in Spain will actually come up and grab your crotch. Glad to know the Tokyo touts are not so pushy.

Mildly pushy; but if you keep walking and ignore them, they will go away. I'm usually listening to music and I just point to my headphones and they walk away. Only one time did I get agitated and tell some dude to f-off... nothing happened but you could see the rage in his eyes, lol. Used to see that same dude a lot, he's gone now.

I experienced Gypsies in France (Paris, specifically). Those ladies rate high on my annoying scale.

Was watching channel 4 TV news 2nite and they had a special report on the 110 emergency services. 1st thing that come up - a fite in Kabukicho :punch:

A guy goze into some joint (looked like a pinkie) and paid 2 get in. He was then asked to pay extra and went berserk and dialed 110. A patrol car already in the area arrived in 3 minutes and took the dude plus 2 heavies from the joint to the local koban where the police act as intermediaries. The dude does not press charges against the joint and leaves freely.

Given the amount of scamz that go down in Kabukicho, dialling 110 mite not be a bad idea if u were ever 2 find urself in a similar situation, which hopefully wont ever occur if u read all the good info on this forum

Reactions: bichan2
Had the afternoon off 2day so went on the prowl in Kabukicho :cool::cool::cool:

Its a different place at 3 PM than after dark. For a start, most of the drinking bars and restaurants dont open till 5 PM so its quiet, and there are very few touts around. A bunch of Chinese tourists was touring the area with a guide, the robot restaurant seems to be a big attraction.

I got turned away from 3 pink salons, one of them looked damn good inside too with girls in high school uniforms running around :(

So went back to Super Star info place as mentioned at the start of this thread. It was a different guy, dodgy looking but pleasant enuf, probably a bit of a speed head. He rang a few places but cudnt get me in n e where apart from Happy Berry which has been posted about on this forum already, 14,000 for a BBBJ I was told. This kinda confirms what I know about Kabukicho and how it has changed over the past few years. With a lot of new construction going on, the area it covers is shrinking, with prices higher than what u can get 4 the same in other parts of Tokyo. Plenty of girls bars, also host bars if thats ur thing :vomit:

One possible piece of useful info tho - I got into a delivery health agency called Kiss Mark in Shiyakucho Dori 市役所通り but was told the girls were all tied up until 6 PM. U have to make a reservation and pay in advance at the office, its on the 2nd floor about halfway down on the left with a pink sign. Price is usually 20,000 for one hour which dont include the hotel but if u look at their site, its got a campaign on rite now at 16,000 for 70 minutes until September 30.

http://www.s-kissmark.com/top.html

Girls look quite cute and are in their early 20s. The guy at reception was pleasant and str84ward. It seems like a place you can trust (y)

Responding to this late but I used to like Oppai pubs a lot. Ueno has quite a few that are gaijin friendly. The real cost for most are around 9,000 to 10,000 an hour but they offer huge discounts to go to 6,000 yen.
Shibuya's Pretty Getter used to be completely gaijin friendly until one guy had a fight with one of the ladies working there. The ladies there are almost all young & pretty.
The places in Ueno I found to be a bit more dirtier. The girls would put their hands down my pants etc when the tencho wasn't around. This didn't happen with places in Shibuya with me.

I also liked Oppai bar, but have not foudn any gajin friendly since a while.
Can you be more precise about the ones in Ueno that you are referring to?Location, service, price?
Thnaks

As of last year it is illegal for touts to even follow you, much less obstruct your path. If you've got one that won't leave you alone, you might gently remind them of this fact if a polite "no thanks" doesn't work. Never stop walking.

Reactions: GoldenDalton
Any recommendations on Gf oppai bars that have at least Reasonably attractive girls? Other posters have mentioned that the girls are often on the fat side - are we talking asian fat or
Western fat?

Is Moe gaijin friendly? How does their discount work - http://www.moe-tokyo.net/ticket.htm ? Didn't mention buying drinks for the girls so it should be around 5k for 40 minutes, right?

Those places get a large turnover of girls

There was fatties but also really nice ones

It's gaijin friendly. You get a stamp card ur first visit for 2000 yen off each subsequent time