Extra rough sex options

napoleon1988

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know about Robot Deliheru, wondering if there are any places that offer M girls who will do even rougher things (i.e. letting me choke/slap them).

I'm not looking to do anything that would get me arrested, of course.

First of all I would ask why you want to choke/slap a complete stranger. It is one thing to do stuff like that in the context of an established relationship; you want to up the game. Things sometimes get rough with my main sugar, but it is just intensifying an already strong bond. Doing stuff like that to a stranger just seems like you getting off on causing pain solely for the purpose of having power over another person.

First of all I would ask why you want to choke/slap a complete stranger. It is one thing to do stuff like that in the context of an established relationship; you want to up the game. Things sometimes get rough with my main sugar, but it is just intensifying an already strong bond. Doing stuff like that to a stranger just seems like you getting off on causing pain solely for the purpose of having power over another person.

If it's consentual, how does knowing someone or not change that? lol. You're both getting off the same way.

hence the term Sadist lol whats the difference?

Look up 39group. They have several shops around Tokyo. Options include spanking, face fucking, face slapping, wax play, water sports and more. Didn't see choking in the options (sounds dangerous) but I wouldn't be surprised if some girls agreed to it, maybe for a tip. I mean, there are lots of girls that do sex for money, but if I girl is working at a shop like this they must enjoy being M at some level.
I was considering going there but when I saw many of the girls do bareback anal (yikes), it gave me pause...

Had a girl I picked up in Ebisu eventually request this later on in the night at a LH

Had a girl I picked up in Ebisu eventually request this later on in the night at a LH
Sounds like the same chick I had in Ebisu, wanted it rough and also 中出し. Gave her the former and not the latter.