https://tokyoadultguide.com/members/tigerlily.25903/

Appointment Length & Costs:
4 hours 95K yen

Type/Location:
LH 6000 yen

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After my first escapade with her, I wanted to see her again. That second time was more than I could handle. LOL. Third time is the charm, I knew that I wanted to see her again before she left and with things coming up Milhouse for me, I knew that I would be able to share one more experience at least and have some fun with her and have my attention focused on her.

With the suggestion of someone here, we went to Hotel Two-Way in Shibuya. Getting there was not too much of a hassle, though what threw me for a loop was not knowing that she would be on the same train as me.

The interaction that we had when we got off at our destination was priceless and one that I will continue to laugh at for the coming months. Either way, we made our way to the hotel and surprisingly got lost a tad bit. I blame google maps for that one.

Once we made our way into the room we started off with small talk, how have we been, her recent trip, inquiring and sharing about individual experiences, all in all, a great conversation. As we began talking on the couch, we began to move closer and closer, before finally, we began to kiss. Next thing you know our hands started doing light touches to each other's bodies being ever mindful not to touch specific erogenous zones.

It was not to long though before my hand made my way to her knee and slowly crept up to her upper thigh when she slowly opened her legs, and my fingers began to rub against her lady parts through her underwear. It was around this time she was grabbing and rubbing my member through my pants. I am astonished at the number of things we were doing to each other while we were having a rather intense make-out session all while this was going on.

It was not long after that that she began to straddle me and grind back and forth on my member. I assisted with her top and was able to remove her bra quickly. I unzipped her blouse, and she pulled it above her head and back to making out we went.

Things were indeed getting hot and heavy when she suggested we go to bed, and oh boy was it magic. It was at this time I went down on her, just teasing and playing with her clit and licking and sucking her lips before inserting my fingers into her.

I had the devilish idea of hooking my finger up, and placing my other hand right above her pubic area and pushing down. She tried giving me a BBBJ but told her no, this is about you. She relented and laid back down on the bed. Then I went to working moving my fingers up and down at a pace and comfortability that she liked, to which she responded with, "Jesus do you know cheat codes?!" the only thing that came to mind was, "Up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, start." We had a good laugh.

Through everything that I was doing to her she had enough and wanted to go down on me. Oh, boy was I not prepared. Something was different from the previous times I had been with her. She not only went to town on me, deep throating me to the best of her ability, but the entire time her tongue was doing something magical while she was bobbing for apples.

I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to be inside of her and suggested that we head to the shower, to which I eagerly agreed. Like the first time we meet, it was hard to keep our hands off of each other. Water temp was perfect, and we had to force ourselves out of the bathroom.

Once we had showered up, we quickly made our way back to the bed and boy howdy we quickly pick up from where we left off. Immediately she went back to where we had left off, and I stated that I wanted to be inside of her. Oh boy, I guess it must be payback or something, but she said no. I merely stated that it must be because of all the times I teased her, and she answered in the affirmative. I had to sit back and wait. I had to wait while she was driving me crazy with lust and desire. She knew exactly what she was doing, and despite asking several times, she kept on saying No. The pace of which she picked up sucking was more than enthusiastic, and she only pulled out a condom to ride when she was ready to.

Once the condom was on I had to do missionary, and oh boy it was throwing it in and caveman style. You know, the lust is soooo strong that you go straight for pounding someone's brains out because you not think good. She was very receptive and EXTREMELY tight. We had, some difficulty trying to get it in the first few attempts. That aside legs on my shoulders and the pounding had commenced, she allowed this to happen for a little bit before she asked me to slow down, to which I followed her instructions and did what she wanted. Once she was warmed up the pace and depth picked up again before she announced that she was cumming, me being the person that I am, I told her to not to cum yet. I kept on until she asked me please can she cum, so I said yes and she lifted her hips and began rocking them against me as she was having an orgasm, I did not stop I just kept on with my pace until she was hit with another orgasm soon after that. We had to take a slight break after that.

We talked about random things before once again; the mood hit us and the next thing you knew we were back at it again. This time I threw on the Japanese condom, and she commented that it was not going to fit me, I told her that I am flaccid so it just might. Sure enough, it did, she then proceeded to give another incredible yet only this time a CBJ. I wanted her doggy. Gent's she is a PAWG, and I needed her in this position, and we once again had lust fill the room. It felt better this time, it felt like I was harder than before, and sure enough, she was enjoying it before another orgasm was coming through again. At this time she wanted to ride me, and as soon as I pulled out, I now know why you shouldn't put Japanese condoms on, despite the fact as I said to her, Latex stretches.

My member was raging full of blood; it had expanded beyond measure filling every part of that condom and with a narrow base at the end, almost like a cheap cock ring. As soon as I took the condom off, it was a huge relief to myself, and I saw that it had regained a little bit of its color back. Yeah never again.

Another BBBJ and appropriate condom size later she was riding me, and like before she was riding me as a woman possessed. Back and forth, up and down trying to get my member to hit all of her spots. Once again another orgasm was coming, and once again she keeled over, and I propped my legs up to pound a little bit faster to send her quickly into another.

We decided to take a break for a bit and explore the room and start the bath. While we were waiting for the bath, we started to talk again and lost track of time, and that's when we heard a knock at the door....

To be continued.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sadly I am saying will not repeat, because well she is leaving. It was a helluva time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review as always. Though am kinda disappointed it is only a solo ;)

Great review! You should write erotic novels, seriously!!

Aww so sweet! Definitely will remember this one for a long time :)

Reactions: RightOn6975