Walk in http://www.pt-royal.com/girls/?no=22

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins for 24k yen

Type/Location:
Putit Royal Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well arrived in Tokyo for another round of trip. I guess its time for me to try out soapland since the reviews here are nice. My budget is tight, so I went for Putit Royal.

Location wise its easy to find, just come from Minowa Station and follow the location marked on Google map on their website, around 15 minutes walk.

I checked on their schedule, knowing that Tomoka and Makoto both working at morning. My aim was either one of them. The front man was very welcoming, gave me a big smile and ushered me into the shop. She gave me 3 cards to choose, Tomoka, Ai and 真央. Bingo! Without second thoughts, Tomoka was chosen. The guy smiles and said ok, and he said she knows how to speak english. (I guess my shitty japanese gave me away that i am not a local, lol)

With around 15 minutes of wait, I was lead to the staircase. Well well well, Tomoka was waiting for me on the stairway, and gave me a warm welcoming smile, and lead me to the room.

We started out with some conversation to break the ice, she was nice and friendly, GFE style. Then we stripped down and get down to business. Her body was just nice, a bit curvy, breast maybe B to C cup? She gave me a wash on the chair, intermittently tickling my lil bro, saying: "Genki dane, how about today we have 2 rounds at least?" Hell yeah i am.
After the bath, she prepared the bath and we both went in. Started out with some HJ, then to BBBJ. Oh damn her erotic way of licking, kissing my lil bro and looking at me with those eyes, what a pleasure! We then proceed to the bed and there we do FK, nipple sucking, and DATY. I gave her a nice round of DATY with fingering, and changed position to 69. She capped me, we go on with cowgirl, then missionary. After a moment, we go for doggy, and I cant hold much longer, the first pop came.

Next up, the nuru nuru time! While I am taking a break, she ordered a drink for me, and prepare the mattress. Once ready, she asked me to lie face down, and poured me the gello~ Her skills are great on the nuru-nuru massage, gave me rounds of heaven when she rubbed her body against mine with some catbath. Then i flipped over, she licked my nipples while the rest of body rubbing against me. I was already rock hard ready for round 2. Doing the cowgirl, while i fondled her breast. She moans with every thrust, then another round of 69. We changed some position, finally she give me HJ for the final rush and I fingered her at the same time. Poof, there goes my 2nd pop, while she is squirting away~

There was around 15 mins left, we took another bath and she cleans up. We got dressed, have a short chat again. When the timer rings, we wrap things up and leave. She asked me to come again with her ever lovely smile.

I didnt take the ride and walked back to the station to cool my heads off. Overall it was a fantastic experience, i will be damn sure to go back if I have another visit back tokyo.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you never tried nuru nuru before, i strongly recommend to try it out.

Nice review. Thanks for posting.
She can speak English? That's a plus. I'm guessing this place accepts foreigners?
Yes it's one of the best shops in Yoshiwara imho.

Huge thanks on the positive response towards Putit Royal there 3ruce! Given my own lack of Japanese ('m basis as basic can get), its good to hear that the place is okay with foreigners and not too stabby-stabby on the price. Appreciate the honest review here and I do hope to get Tomako or Makoto as you mentioned. *tips hat*

Sorry to sound like a huge idiot here, but I keep losing track of what the abbreviations mean. I checked through the TAG News, Introductions and tried the search but I'm at silliest loss for the page where the abbreviations are explained. Had it bookmarked once before, but somehow I lost it. Don't ask. o_0

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Huge thanks on the positive response towards Putit Royal there 3ruce! Given my own lack of Japanese ('m basis as basic can get), its good to hear that the place is okay with foreigners and not too stabby-stabby on the price. Appreciate the honest review here and I do hope to get Tomako or Makoto as you mentioned. *tips hat*

Sorry to sound like a huge idiot here, but I keep losing track of what the abbreviations mean. I checked through the TAG News, Introductions and tried the search but I'm at silliest loss for the page where the abbreviations are explained. Had it bookmarked once before, but somehow I lost it. Don't ask. o_0
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/abbreviations-and-translations.6046/