walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
65min, 19000

Type/Location:
ikebukuro health

Language Notes:
all jp

Details of the Encounter:
went to Jenny's in ikebukuro since the days schedule showed marina, noa and asuka, all three of them smoking hot. tencho was super nice and called several girls to see if gaijin-ok, all the available girls were not. i suimasen'd out and went up to the top of the same building to fantasy and got to see haruna immediately.

appearance: 5ft even, shoulder length chapatsu hime cut. very cute face, good features, ahiruguchi, button nose, tareme, flawless skin, couldn't easily tell how fair she was in the poor light, might have been "slightly" tan, bit she wasn't super pale, if that's your thing. face was 8/10 kawaii-kei

bodily was very nice too. despite her height she was slender but had some meat where it mattered. slender legs, great thighs and great ass too. she has those legs where the calve muscle is curved ever so femininely, tapers into very thin knees, and curves out again into great thighs. very shapely c cups and small areola, beautiful Y, mostly shaved except the tuft at the top, very very puffy and large outer labia amd pretty much no inner labia at all, no smell. body is 8.5/10 for me.

attitude was great, she's super girly and bubbly and cute. we talked a little but she was quiet for the most part.

after the shower we started with lfk, she's a terrible kisser (aka she's japanese), and just kinda opened her mouth to receive my alienoid 2nd mouth or whatever. went to daty and fingering until she came and cream started to drop down into her anus. went to 69 bbbj technique is ok, not horrible, at least no teeth. she was receptive to fairly deep fia but gave me a chotto muzukashii when I inquired about af. i woulda done it if she were game. made super cute but not av banshee noises all throughout, ended with lubed up hj with her sitting in wariza, I finished all over her great thighs.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
atf material for the right guy