Guest viewing is limited

fantasy ikebukuro, several girls

Just wondering, on the website there seems to be a few different course available...did u just do a normal course? I want to try the chikan course? Has anyone tried before and any reviews?

Just wondering, on the website there seems to be a few different course available...did u just do a normal course? I want to try the chikan course? Has anyone tried before and any reviews?
i know about the chikan course from other shops is basically emulating a train and the girl can have a eye mask on and basically you have to grope her and force her like on av movies if you ever saw those at trains is like the same style of play and like in the movies at some point the girl will like it and you wont have to force it anymore thought u can choose if you want her to act like she is being forced till lthe end or take the mask off and go to regular gfe is your choice also in this type of course you are allowed to cum on her face ( i dont know if this shop allows it but this type of service means you can come like in her butt ( not inside ) or in her uniform if there is any ( not her regular clothes )

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i know about the chikan course from other shops is basically emulating a train and the girl can have a eye mask on and basically you have to grope her and force her like on av movies if you ever saw those at trains is like the same style of play and like in the movies at some point the girl will like it and you wont have to force it anymore thought u can choose if you want her to act like she is being forced till lthe end or take the mask off and go to regular gfe is your choice also in this type of course you are allowed to cum on her face ( i dont know if this shop allows it but this type of service means you can come like in her butt ( not inside ) or in her uniform if there is any ( not her regular clothes )

Love the post. Ever heard of a period? :)

If i'm correct, the Chikan course is not available to foreigners who dont speak fluent Japanese, to avoid misunderstandings.

Reactions: MikeH
If i'm correct, the Chikan course is not available to foreigners who dont speak fluent Japanese, to avoid misunderstandings.

In a few days... I am hoping via planning and going to various shops to see if I can get passed and get this service. Wish me luck!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh really! That’s disappointing...and places that would accept foreigners and can do Chikan course? I speak pretty basic Japanese def not fluent...

Another thumbs up for Fantasy, been going there regularly for 2-3 years. Sometimes hit-or-miss with some of the cast, but new girls show up often and it's good to try them because most don't stay long.

Regarding Yukari, she's no-foreigners for work-related reasons. Which is a shame, since her English is very good. She's probably the only one where I'd take a longer course just so we could have time to chat.