FAQ For "Adult" Visitors To Japan (Read Me Before Posting)

Damn that was some detailed writing. Now I really want to go there! :D

Well, there was a phenomenal family-run liquor warehouse just outside Morishouji station which had the best prices on imported liquor I'd ever seen, anywhere in Osaka. If it's still there, it wouldn't be a complete waste of a day. I've also heard that there is a small brothel street with four or five houses, somewhere near one of the other nearby local stops like Takii, Doi or Noe? Can't believe such a place could exist in those neighborhoods but I've seen it confirmed somewhere on TAG. And I vaguely remember an old mamasan who used to peddle girls, late at night at the far end of the Sembayashi Shotengai, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Once every five years or so I'll grudgingly go back to Osaka with my JR Pass, hop on the Keihan Line and venture my way out to the old neighborhood to walk around my old haunts. It's an odd sensation I get, looking at the sleepy shitholes I called "home" almost two decades ago--one of simultaneously wanting to jump in front of the express train, and yet being so deliriously happy I got the f--- out of there and back to the real world.

Odd, but even odder, I'll probably find myself walking around Morishouji in about two weeks, beer in hand and headed for the end of the Shotengai.

Coming to tokyo in sept. Looking for newhalf club,and adult club that have orgy.. any advidde