Guest viewing is limited

Favourite Anti-pua Methods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To come back to the original topic, some cultures already found solutions to the issue of women being harassed.
Find below some inspiration :
20160925_210026.png

Reactions: just4fun
@User#16452 Can you post another picture of the skirt in question, so I could further examine the length to knee ratio and accuratley determine if the skirt was indeed too short or just right?

After further review of the skirt in question, I have determined that it is indeed provocative. But I cannot confirm nor deny that it warrants the unwanted attention received.

After further review of the skirt in question, I have determined that it is indeed provocative. But I cannot confirm nor deny that it warrants the unwanted attention received.

What's wrong buddy? Not a large enough wallet?

for most guys who have any kind of abundance of sex, sex is boring as hell.

:confused:o_O(n)

You CAN'T be doing it right! :D

It has been thrilling me for over 50 years!

But, slightly more seriously, I do agree with you that sex is very far from being the only or main wonder and joy of relationships with women.

-Ww

LOL at the entitlement of some of the dumbs guys in this thread.
Lord help you ignorant fools if we ever cross paths in real life.
This quote says everything about you scumbags: "yet, because it makes YOU feel annoyed, they should be deprived of their opportunities."
Is this honestly some kind of joke?
Like, we're supposed to endure thousands and thousands of persistent unsolicited advertisements for dick because just *maybe* that one white savior of a cock will come along and whisk us away and change our lives forever?

Well, fuck my pussy down to the uterus, I guess I was wrong all along! Looks like the best thing I am gonna find while shopping around Harajuku isn't a pair of really cool boots or a bad-ass jacket but rather some hipster gaijin dick that somehow feels a "deeper connection" to me because he found me in the streets of Ura-hara instead of a few blocks down in The Hub.

Anyway back on topic:
Anti-PUA methods -
Tell them to go back home to the internet.
Ask "Are you submissive? I've been looking for a new practice toy."
Report them to the staff of the cafe/restaurant/shop you're in, if it happens when you're in such a place. They'll usually either tell the guy to stop or find some other way of blocking him from bothering you. Some will even offer to call the cops for you and that alone usually gets the guys to go away.
If it's at night, say to the guy "Your mom called and said it's past your bedtime, and also that she left a fresh bottle of Mountain Dew and a new box of Kleenex for you in the basement."

Anyway, the guys on this forum have thoroughly disgusted me enough, it's obvious they live in their own warped little world and nothing is gonna change that, so count this as one less female presence in this forum. I deal with enough douchebags in daily life and don't need to fill my days on the internet with this as well. Clients at least pay me ¥¥¥ and I can tell them to fuck off if they're persistently rude, no use giving the energy to mannerless feckstains on the internet for free.

Bye guys, and remember a dick is a body part, not a state of being.

Anyway, the guys on this forum have thoroughly disgusted me enough, it's obvious they live in their own warped little world and nothing is gonna change that, so count this as one less female presence in this forum. I deal with enough douchebags in daily life and don't need to fill my days on the internet with this as well. Clients at least pay me ¥¥¥ and I can tell them to fuck off if they're persistently rude,

Bye guys

Good bye! I'm sure your bitterness and anger won't be missed by anyone, and this nice little corner of the Internet will be much better without your bile.

Reactions: owlet
Anyway, the guys on this forum have thoroughly disgusted me enough, it's obvious they live in their own warped little world and nothing is gonna change that, so count this as one less female presence in this forum. I deal with enough douchebags in daily life and don't need to fill my days on the internet with this as well. Clients at least pay me ¥¥¥ and I can tell them to fuck off if they're persistently rude, no use giving the energy to mannerless feckstains on the internet for free.

Thank you for everything you wrote, particularly the above. If I'm honest, I've already decided not to visit this forum anymore myself after this trip and to stick to advertising only in the future. I get enough harrassment in my daily life, I don't need it online as well.

Good bye! I'm sure your bitterness and anger won't be missed by anyone, and this nice little corner of the Internet will be much better without your bile.

I have to wonder what went wrong in your life to make you such a sad, petty man. You really are a thing to be pitied.

Reactions: User#6541
@User#16452 gotta admit, I laughed out loud

Didn't quote your post as you may wish to reconsider your remarks lest a potential customer discover what an unpleasant person you really are.

Wow.....this was pretty interesting..........

Sad and petty confirmed. I don't see jerks, nothing of value lost.

Oh well pretty lady, would not be the first time you decline a customer.
Its almost funny how guys like @vargas think they are the ones picking....

@guys in this thread. What does it say when women are avoiding you without never having met?

(ya need a scorecard)

@guys in this thread. What does it say when women are avoiding you without never having met?

Nothing lost. Having someone avoid me over a difference of opinion is a characteristic I don't find particularly attractive in a woman. I respect maturity between people who are able to have polarizing opinions and discuss it like adults without hurling personal insults, making assumptions or using intentionally divisive language to try and paint the other person in a negative light. So thankfully they're doing me a favor by removing themselves from my life. Simple example, my fiance is pretty far left, green party liberal, and I'm a right leaning conservative libertarian. We disagree about many things, but we sit down and talk about our differences, express our points of view and either respect our difference of opinion, or come to a mutual agreement. We both have open minds and have flexible opinions. Both Jblair and AuroraVV have demonstrated that they have no interest in discussing it, nor are they even responding to what I've said here or in other threads. They have set in their mind that I'm entitled, manipulative, misogynistic, etc, etc, etc, etc, despite the fact that hundreds of girls across Tokyo would disagree. So yea, I give more value to the opinions of the girls I'm attracted to than to a girl I have zero interest in.

No ill feelings though, I wish the two of them the best in their endeavors.

Reactions: just4fun and vargas
Oh well pretty lady, would not be the first time you decline a customer.
Its almost funny how guys like @vargas think they are the ones picking....

Not a thing. Who expects an internet forum to reflect human interaction in person? Who expects to hit it off with everyone? Out of the millions of people in the areas we might even potentially coexist, what are the chances we would even meet at all?

There are risks to expressing strong opinions when you are a service provider. The old Michael Jordan and his shoes thing comes to mind. You can turn off clients. You can also further cement your brand to your true core audience. Up to the provider to decide which path to pursue. The customer votes with their wallet.

As to JBlair's comment about harassment, that is pretty standard for most of the nonsense about online harassment. Make a series of hostile commentary about people and/or express a strong opinion about something and then when you receive back in kind call it harassment. No fair reading of this particular board would demonstrate any significant harassment of anyone.

Reactions: Sinapse and vargas
LOL at the entitlement of some of the dumbs guys in this thread.
Lord help you ignorant fools if we ever cross paths in real life.
This quote says everything about you scumbags: "yet, because it makes YOU feel annoyed, they should be deprived of their opportunities."
Is this honestly some kind of joke?
Like, we're supposed to endure thousands and thousands of persistent unsolicited advertisements for dick because just *maybe* that one white savior of a cock will come along and whisk us away and change our lives forever?

Well, fuck my pussy down to the uterus, I guess I was wrong all along! Looks like the best thing I am gonna find while shopping around Harajuku isn't a pair of really cool boots or a bad-ass jacket but rather some hipster gaijin dick that somehow feels a "deeper connection" to me because he found me in the streets of Ura-hara instead of a few blocks down in The Hub.

Anyway back on topic:
Anti-PUA methods -
Tell them to go back home to the internet.
Ask "Are you submissive? I've been looking for a new practice toy."
Report them to the staff of the cafe/restaurant/shop you're in, if it happens when you're in such a place. They'll usually either tell the guy to stop or find some other way of blocking him from bothering you. Some will even offer to call the cops for you and that alone usually gets the guys to go away.
If it's at night, say to the guy "Your mom called and said it's past your bedtime, and also that she left a fresh bottle of Mountain Dew and a new box of Kleenex for you in the basement."

Bye guys, and remember a dick is a body part, not a state of being.
Your elegant writing skills and well balanced argued opinions will be missed by everyone.

Reactions: deckard and vargas
14433196_1101198753250913_5060748819964251112_n.jpg

Reactions: vargas and Sinapse
Status
Not open for further replies.