Guest viewing is limited

Feel lonely in Tokyo. Wanna go with some Japanese girl.

Kohn

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi lonely of Tokyo. Let us kill our loneliness. Please pick me up in your car. I can with you to your house. Love ya

Hi lonely of Tokyo. Let us kill our loneliness. Please pick me up in your car. I can with you to your house. Love ya
Sigh........if I was only a Japanese girl............

Haha . How are you doing friend? I am new here. Please guide me, how to get one

Haha . How are you doing friend? I am new here. Please guide me, how to get one

1) Go back to school and learn some basic communications skills.

2) Stay in school, and develop some reading comprehension and critical thinking.

3) Come back

4) Read through the appropriate parts of the forum

5) Repeat step 4 in case you missed something

6) Ask pertinent questions using those communication skills you learned

7) Get answered properly as people will appreciated that you have done your research

8) Realise that you'd also better get a job that pays reasonably well.

Reactions: bergmann
Wait, so saying things like "im lonely, come pick me up in your car" doesn't just get you laid?...that explain's a lot.
You are right. Where do you live dear? Are male?

Where's the frickin popcorn!!!

You guys are just jealous
Personnally I never thought about asking a girl « pick me up in your car » and I find it audacious and refreshing
Now I want a girl to pick me up with her Harley

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: Ken4fb
I think we need an IQ test for new member registrations.

:LOL:

Maybe put the TAG new members FAQ into its own section right above "TAG NEWS & INFORMATION" - label it something like "READ THIS FIRST, DOOFUS!"

New member applicants have to read the FAQ, then answer a comprehension quiz.
If they score too low, their phone electrocutes them and then explodes.;):devil:

Reactions: Lukes
I like blue sky and sunny days, where nice lonely girl pick me up and take me to river side....where we can drink dry white wine, eating some nice beef steaks....with many German beers with nuts...talking and talking---understanding and respecting each other under the blue sky near the river---Sea side is also not bad, if the water is clean----romance and deep romance----I am sorry if someone do not like my feelings then just stay away---and ignore me...cheers and thanks alot

@Lukes with apology. Love and romance do not need any IQ test or any other judgments. I am surprised that why you are proposing such strange procedure for the new members .

This is obviously an old member trolling and here to wreak vengeance. Must applaud the initial effort, but you just gave yourself away. You should've played this one a little more subtle. If I'm wrong, this guy is a serial rapist and his IP should be recorded for authorities.

Reactions: just4fun
Okay...if he's being serious...
That's what you do when you are DATING the person, not 5 seconds after you meet them, asking a girl you just met to drive you to a river and drink wine just screams "here comes my puddin pop", some rel #metoo shit.

Reactions: Simonka
@Lukes with apology. Love and romance do not need any IQ test or any other judgments. I am surprised that why you are proposing such strange procedure for the new members .
I would even say that Luuuuv and Romaaaance (emphasis mine) require the lowest IQ scores possible. But Im just an old cynic, feel free to disagree

Reactions: Acid Burn