Feeling my way

he didn't say "country" but I assumed he would say I'm french or I'm Italian in an international board if he was from a part of France or a part of Italy.

If I was a psychic or mytho I would have said "I knew it", not "that was my first guess". and well that was just a guess mate, no need to go all dramatic. :cautious:
Yes guys, I do feel that you have turned a turn of phrase into a storm in a teacup. The reason I didn't say Malta right away is because on this side of the world, some are not aware that it even exists. I'm a new joiner ( not carpenter ) so I couldn't know there were some euros here...

I like to use puns, tongue in cheek, sarcasm and other forms of subtle humour in my posts, so under which forum will it be best to post such comments ?

I like to use puns, tongue in cheek, sarcasm and other forms of subtle humour in my posts, so under which forum will it be best to post such comments ?
Welcome to the club!!! Dont worry, people who hate sarcasm will hate it in any forum anyway, and those who like it as well. I suppose TAG has no "safe space" for either side, and people are always free to mute you if they dont like you anyway

Reactions: ThatsAmore
he didn't say "country" but I assumed he would say I'm french or I'm Italian in an international board if he was from a part of France or a part of Italy

If I was a psychic or mytho I would have said "I knew it", not "that was my first guess". and well that was just a guess mate, no need to go all dramatic. :cautious:

No worries bro, calm down we are just kidding no? Nothing serious here, its not " The time " editorial after all here...

But for example a Corsican guy will never tell you he is French in first touch, and im pretty a Sicilian will act also like that, they are very very proud of their island identity, just for saying ;)

And for finish, finally you a psychic, if you also "guessed" he thought "country" without saying :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You can create a thread if you want bro ;)

Reactions: ThatsAmore