Guest viewing is limited

Filipino Places?

Yokan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Interested in Filipina ladies. Aside from the hostess bars, are there any establishments you would recommend?

(Bonus Outside-Tokyo Question: I heard there's a Filipino exotic dance club around Kariya. Anybody know anything about this?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmydr
Flippa bars r for socialy inept low class Japanese guys who cant find a Japanese woman

The Flippas appear sweeter and more amenable but r even more cunning n mercenary than J hostesses at relieving a guy of his yen

Flippa bars r for socialy inept low class Japanese guys who cant find a Japanese woman

The Flippas appear sweeter and more amenable but r even more cunning n mercenary than J hostesses at relieving a guy of his yen
The first part is a bit debatable, because there is the feeling to try something new and different. Just like us Western guys may try out different things in Asia, Japanese guys can naturally be intrigued by Filipinas and curious.

However, the 2nd part is spot on from my experience and any guy that I've talked to about Filipinas. If a guy thinks a Japanese hostess is cunning and conniving, he ain't seen nothing yet, until he has met a Filipina bar girl.

True story. In Okinawa, and in a couple of Filipina bars... Chicks there had military guys bringing them RENT money 0,0. Took a Filipina home, but first she insisted we stop off at the supermarket and go shopping. Had to buy steak and all kinds shit. I was young, but so ridiculous and hilarious, when thinking back on it.

Filipina bar girls can be ALL about digging into your wallet and squeezing every last dime they can get. But MINUS the sophistication or class of a Japanese hostess.

Well said bro

A lot of Flippa women r downrite EVIL n un42n8ly I know what I am talkin about. Their Catholic biblical inspiration is Judas Iscariot they r capable of betraying their own family 4 money.

Never, ever get involved with one n never trust as far as I can throw

End of rant

Well said bro

A lot of Flippa women r downrite EVIL n un42n8ly I know what I am talkin about. Their Catholic biblical inspiration is Judas Iscariot they r capable of betraying their own family 4 money.

End of rant
I do have some pals that married Filipinas. BUT they met them IN the Philippines or the U.S. Both situations being different from Filipinas in Japan.

They say in ths Philippines, it's a bit different. This is because it's way cheaper than Japan. It was still all about the money, but because of the difference in the economy, they were like rich guys down there. They would bring home or even live with 2 Filipinas at the same time. And in the Philippines, the competition among women is fierce, so that kept them in check to. They knew if they didn't treat the guy right or do more, the guy would dump them for new and better ones.

This is something a lot of guys don't realize. It's a guy willingness to dump and replace a woman or the competition among women, that can sometimes keep predatory women in check. She can't go buck wild and step all over you, if you are not so desperate AND can or are willing to go elsewhere.

The problem in Japan, is Filipina bar girls know the alternative for guys is VERY EXPENSIVE Japanese women, hostess or P4P. They see men in Japan as very desperate or gullible to their ways. Here, they are way more viscous.

I did meet a couple of HALF Filipina and Japanese women, and a couple of Filipina who went to college in Japan. They were NON bar girls/hostesses. A bit better behaved and less conniving than bar girls, but still a lot of baggage. Filipina family members that they had to worry about excessively, convoluted Catholic practices and thinking, and still a mind for getting over on guys. So they were still a bit more troublesome, in my experience, than dating other Asian women (Japanese, Korean, or Taiwanese).

When Armageddon cums, there wont b many Flippas left on this earth

Not looking 2 good 4 mongers either
(Proverbs 2: 16-20)

The problem though about ancient books written by men, is what about the Buddhist, Muslims, and all the others? And then there are those who don't believe in such.

My deal though is more with the hypocrisy. Believe such, fine, but don't come at others doing the exact opposite of what you claim.

The problem though about ancient books written by men, is what about the Buddhist, Muslims, and all the others? And then there are those who don't believe in such.

My deal though is more with the hypocrisy. Believe such, fine, but don't come at others doing the exact opposite of what you claim.

There is no hypocrisy in the Bible. Hypocrites r given a rough time, particularly the Pharisees.

The expression bible truth dont called that for nothing

30 bux and a nut sayz u dont never read the whole bible and koran. And try naming just one prominent Buddhist text without googling

Reactions: Expired Beef!
Religious books........who cares.......there just books........written by men 2000 years ago......

let's get back on topic now plz......

Interested in Filipina ladies. Aside from the hostess bars, are there any establishments you would recommend?

(Bonus Outside-Tokyo Question: I heard there's a Filipino exotic dance club around Kariya. Anybody know anything about this?)

Hipness has some Filippinas.

i saw one in ootsuka, miss eleven and one other.
they are just a pub or snack bars i think.

also saw another one in nagano but can't remember the name.

if you find a japanese looking filipina, please do all you can to get her!! they are rare and the best of both worlds, extremely loyal and hot....assuming she likes you lol.

There r a lotta Japanese-Flippa halfs around these days the ones who went 2 skool in Japan r Japanese

Well said bro

End of rant

I do have some pals that married Filipinas. BUT they met them IN the Philippines or the U.S. Both situations being different from Filipinas in Japan.

They say in ths Philippines, it's a bit different. This is because it's way cheaper than Japan. It was still all about the money, but because of the difference in the economy, they were like rich guys down there. They would bring home or even live with 2 Filipinas at the same time. And in the Philippines, the competition among women is fierce, so that kept them in check to. They knew if they didn't treat the guy right or do more, the guy would dump them for new and better ones.

This is something a lot of guys don't realize. It's a guy willingness to dump and replace a woman or the competition among women, that can sometimes keep predatory women in check. She can't go buck wild and step all over you, if you are not so desperate AND can or are willing to go elsewhere.

The problem in Japan, is Filipina bar girls know the alternative for guys is VERY EXPENSIVE Japanese women, hostess or P4P. They see men in Japan as very desperate or gullible to their ways. Here, they are way more viscous.

I did meet a couple of HALF Filipina and Japanese women, and a couple of Filipina who went to college in Japan. They were NON bar girls/hostesses. A bit better behaved and less conniving than bar girls, but still a lot of baggage. Filipina family members that they had to worry about excessively, convoluted Catholic practices and thinking, and still a mind for getting over on guys. So they were still a bit more troublesome, in my experience, than dating other Asian women (Japanese, Korean, or Taiwanese).

(Repost)
I am mixed of four nations, and I do have a quarter of filipina blood. I did hear about filipina women scheming and it is true, however, just like in every other nations, there are good and bad people, I also heard about good filipina people in japan. Filipinas could be prone to scheming yes, coz they usually work in kyaba and some make up stories to con men into giving them money, since during the japanese bubble period, japan imported lots of filipina hostesses, but that is just not limited to filipinas, there are other nationalities that do hostessing and schemes on their customers. It is not a question of nationality but a question of a person's individual integrity. Don't generalize and discriminate. There are good filipinas and bad filipinas, just like every other nationalities.

You guys hated being discriminated in japan, but you discriminate Filipino people like they are they ALL dirtiest of all beings, con artists, scammers and as you said it "capable of betraying their own family for money". Put yourself and their shoes and realize that most of the judgments you say online doesn't really reflect them their personalities but yours.

With that said, I was hoping we would not generalize them. I am not even filipina by citizenship but I could take an offense to it. Afterall, I still have some blood and a culture. Let us not make p4p or where ever else a ground for racism.

Last edited:
Filipinas could be prone to scheming yes, coz they usually work in kyaba and some make up stories to con men into giving them money,

I find this is endemic to kayabjo and hostesses, not Filipinas.

Most of the Filipino people I've known in Japan, male and female, were hard working and honest. And really, really nice.

(Repost)
I am mixed of four nations, and I do have a quarter of filipina blood. I did hear about filipina women scheming and it is true, however, just like in every other nations, there are good and bad people, I also heard about good filipina people in japan. Filipinas could be prone to scheming yes, coz they usually work in kyaba and some make up stories to con men into giving them money, since during the japanese bubble period, japan imported lots of filipina hostesses, but that is just not limited to filipinas, there are other nationalities that do hostessing and schemes on their customers. It is not a question of nationality but a question of a person's individual integrity. Don't generalize and discriminate. There are good filipinas and bad filipinas, just like every other nationalities.

You guys hated being discriminated in japan, but you discriminate Filipino people like they are they ALL dirtiest of all beings, con artists, scammers and as you said it "capable of betraying their own family for money". Put yourself and their shoes and realize that most of the judgments you say online doesn't really reflect them their personalities but yours.

With that said, I was hoping we would not generalize them. I am not even filipina by citizenship but I could take an offense to it. Afterall, I still have some blood and a culture. Let us not make p4p or where ever else a ground for racism.

Your quite a cocktail.....what are the other quarters? ( if you don't mind me asking).

Reactions: bbwintokyo2018
If she continues to be vindictive, I have no problem leaving Japan. Yes, Japan is a good country, but I have almost 8 years experience teaching English and I'm certified to work in many countries. I have always wanted to go to Spain lol.

I don't know why you would stay in Japan if a woman is going to take all your money.

If in doubt, get your tail out.

What hostess bars? I’m in Tokyo trying to go

in my country filipina girls are so sweet.... lots are nurses or students or hiphop dancers.
Not the swindler sterotype that you guys portray!

Reactions: bbwintokyo2018
Bars in the Philippines tend to be more fun and cheaper than Filipino bars in Japan. The Filipino places here that I’ve been to were disappointing.

Last edited:
Bars in the Philippines tend to be more fun and cheaper than Filipino bars in Japan. The Filipino places here that I’ve been to were disappointing.

Because the Filipino bars in Japan have Japanese prices and employ the moms of those girls who work in bars in Philippines.

Yeah but people cant very well jump on a plane every time they want to go to a Philippine bar

Reactions: SugoiBoy
but they can jump on a train and go.... to Ueno, Shimbashi... where there are Filipinas in bars... but they are hostess bars, so if you are looking for P4P then you will be disappointed and have a lighter wallet... unless you like hostess bars... My information is not recent 2 yrs old, so maybe things have changed a bit but me thinks about the same...

Yeah but people cant very well jump on a plane every time they want to go to a Philippine bar

Guess I have been spoiled by my trips to Southeast Asia. For someone who had never been to the PI, it could be a different story.

One advantage of the Filipino bars in Japan is that the ladies speak English.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland