http://www.pururungang.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins, 17,000 yen + love hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Intermediate Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Just when I thought I was over fucking big titted Japanese prostitutes, I found Airi.

She has been on my radar for an untold number of months now. I saw her on the website when she first started working there and I instantly knew she was my type. From her eyes to her bust to her height, she's everything I look for in a woman. Problem is, she works at most 2-3 days a week for a short period of time, and she's usually fully booked. So it's been a huge pain in the ass to even get the chance to see her. On a side note, Pururungang has not been entirely accurate with the schedules on their website, either, as I have made the trip to their location only to be met with a slightly nervous tencho telling me that my desired date has the day off, when the website says otherwise.

Anyways, I managed to sneak in to Airi's busy schedule today. I was glad that I hadn't gone in vain.

When I opened the door, I saw a face that was basically what I thought it would be based on her pictures, which is to say, sexy as all hell. She kinda reminds me of Saori Hara. I asked her if she was half and she said it was just her contacts, though I told her that her entire face makes her look half.

We stripped down and got to the shower, and boy is she good at shower play. She's great at intimate contact in general but you'll get a good preview of that in the shower. She even gave me a brief sample of her paizuri, which is excellent.

After that, we quickly got down to business. She gives mean head, using her tongue in all sorts of ways. She also deepthroated me, making her the second girl in Japan (besides her colleague Ryoko) to do so. Not that my dick is enormous, but 17cm is more than most women out here are used to.

After sucking, stroking, and titfucking, she straddles over me and teases me with her pussy. A few minutes later, she grabs my dick and forces it in, an unprecedented turn of events as I didn't have a condom on!

I fucked her cowgirl and as soon as I told her I was cumming she jumped off like a pro. After that I fucked her missionary and then reverse cowgirl to doggy before I blew my final load.

All in all, I can't say I was disappointed with her in the slightest. A little heavier than perhaps her pictures let on, but if you have any experience with the oppai deriheru in Ikebukuro you should expect that. She gave me her card and we went our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Airi is the kind of girl you don't bring home to your parents. Against all logic, I still fantasize about putting a ring on Ryoko's finger. But Airi? She's best kept secret.

If you aren't prepared to take the risk, I have to question why you're mongering to begin with. I've had condoms break, slip off, etc. and not once did I think I was going to die for it. I still did my due diligence and got tested, but I know that statistically the chances of catching anything are pretty slim.

Not that I advocate raw dogging on a regular basis (this is definitely the first time it's happened to me during p4p), but at the same time I don't see how it's the end of the world if it happens. Then again, perhaps you're against it for a personal reason, in which case, it's probably for the better that you don't partake.

If you aren't prepared to take the risk, I have to question why you're mongering to begin with. I've had condoms break, slip off, etc. and not once did I think I was going to die for it. I still did my due diligence and got tested, but I know that statistically the chances of catching anything are pretty slim.

Not that I advocate raw dogging on a regular basis (this is definitely the first time it's happened to me during p4p), but at the same time I don't see how it's the end of the world if it happens. Then again, perhaps you're against it for a personal reason, in which case, it's probably for the better that you don't partake.

Yeah well I am’fortunate to have much less breakage risk than most guys, but point taken

I called them up, they said foreigners not allowed. I can speak Japanese

Seriously? I just told you foreigners were fine. Trust me, there is no way I am being mistaken for Japanese. It's one of those things where if you have to ask, they aren't interested in your business. Would you ask the Ferrari dealership how much a car you're interested in is?

The idea is that if nothing else, you're confident enough to navigate your way through the process. A dude with shit credit and low income can still test drive a Ferrari if he doesn't come across as a tire kicker.

I called them up and asked gaigokujin daijobu desuka, they said dekimasen. On call.

He says Japanese only.0353913336 is the number I called.

Rang 'em up just now. Had a chat about the shitty weather, and he confirmed that foreigners who can speak Japanese are more than welcome.

The fact that you need to be able to speak Japanese makes me sad.

Why? You can learn to speak Japanese, think of it as motivation!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Pururungang

Date of Encounter:
August 7 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.pururungang.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins, 17,000 yen + love hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Intermediate Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Just when I thought I was over fucking big titted Japanese prostitutes, I found Airi.

She has been on my radar for an untold number of months now. I saw her on the website when she first started working there and I instantly knew she was my type. From her eyes to her bust to her height, she's everything I look for in a woman. Problem is, she works at most 2-3 days a week for a short period of time, and she's usually fully booked. So it's been a huge pain in the ass to even get the chance to see her. On a side note, Pururungang has not been entirely accurate with the schedules on their website, either, as I have made the trip to their location only to be met with a slightly nervous tencho telling me that my desired date has the day off, when the website says otherwise.

Anyways, I managed to sneak in to Airi's busy schedule today. I was glad that I hadn't gone in vain.

Closing Comments:
Airi is the kind of girl you don't bring home to your parents. Against all logic, I still fantasize about putting a ring on Ryoko's finger. But Airi? She's best kept secret.

Just a quick note of my adventure to check the shop,
- this evening by 19:00 I went to the shop for first time with Airi and Ryoko on my radar. Airi and Ryoko are scheduled on their website but the shop told me Ryoko take a day off !, and Airi is busy until 21:30 ...
- IMHO you need to speak fairly japanese as the young staff speak quite fast when they questioned me like have you ever had fuzoku experience or no FS rule at shop etc ...I showed them my member card of DH in Shibuya: they looked more relaxed afterwards, no more question :)
- I booked another girl Himari for 70 mn instead. She's half Thai/Japanese, cute face, body is a bit fat belly (I asked for slender type) but you should expect that even for W59; many of them are W60- 62, no play at shower which is not a good preview, not experienced DFK but BJ was great and deepthroated though, basically no chemistry so we left after 50 mn even if 20 mn still left. Somehow I expected that as she's not my first choice. Overall recommended but will not repeat
- last but not least, selected Stardust for my first time love hotel in Ikebukuro, room is quite old. room is little bit better in Shibuya but Shinjuku is definitely my preference with big room size and modern (BTW, thanks to Alice to take me to Tiffard in Shinjuku last year :).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland