Guest viewing is limited

Pururungang Finally had a chance to see Airi

- last but not least, selected Stardust for my first time love hotel in Ikebukuro, room is quite old. room is little bit better in Shibuya but Shinjuku is definitely my preference with big room size and modern (BTW, thanks to Alice to take me to Tiffard in Shinjuku last year :).
You’re very welcome!
I think stardust is one of the oldest and worst love hotels in Ikebukuro.
I’m not so familiar with the hotels there but i think there are better ones.

Reactions: sailingmc97
I can concur. It opens more options that one. Believe That!!!
I've been pushing myself in the last 6 months to get out of my comfort zone and it really pays off. I don't think my japanese is that much better but the confidence has really helped in getting into shops I couldn't manage before. Earlier this month got into some Kabukicho shops that were really dicey for foreigners before (tencho hesitant at first but not outright rejected but no problem after chatting a couple minutes - didn't even give me the whole rule rundown, just a "you know the rules, right?").

Last edited:
I've been pushing myself in the last 6 months to get out of my comfort zone and it really pays off. I don't think my japanese is that much better but the confidence has really helped in getting into shops I couldn't manage before. Earlier this month got into some Kabukicho shops that were really dicey for foreigners before (tencho hesitant at first but not outright rejected but no problem after chatting a couple minutes - didn't even give me the whole rule rundown, just a "you know the rules, right?").
My guy that's all it takes! I'm happy to hear that.

Well, nice review but yeah, I can take some risk but raw is too shaky, I mean if she did it with you, she’s probably doing it with everyone. Also, the risk of a broken/slipped condom is less than full raw. (Depending when it breaks, etc... but it’s statistically safer) I hope you’re ok! I just don’t feel comfortable doing raw fs with a Deri girl.

So sad that girls value being able to communicate with their clients.

Btw, I asked a couple of girls about their language requirement last week (my japanese is solid enough but I don't know how he Tencho categorized me). Each girl claimed that language was not a big deal. My guess is that the comfort level depends in part on how scripted the play is.

Actually my girl brought up specifically how one Thai guy managed to bluff the reception and she only found out in the room his Japanese was literally zero.

She said the only reason she didn't call the shop and terminate was because he was extremely respectful and kind.

Reactions: Majora