Guest viewing is limited

Finally went to BO

Lokiofasgard

TAG Member
Reaction score
So finally after typing myself up and talking myself into it I went to Bliss Out on Saturday.
I have to say that I absolutely enjoyed my time there.
Everybody was really nice and encouraging and I actually made a couple friends. I'm super nervous but the staff is very polite and talkative and my nervousness faded away I even manage to put myself in a cute costume. I was still too nervous to actually play but I did enjoy the event for the night.
Lots of people in the play rooms which I thoroughly enjoyed if I wasn't so nervous I would've loved to join.
I'm eventually hoping that my next time there I'll be able to actually play. Overall I was very happy and I can't wait to go again.

My wife and I will be in Tokyo around the 2nd week of April and if you're interested, maybe we can meet up in Kabukicho and the 3 of us and go to Bliss Out together. We have been there many times and have had lots of fun. We are in our 30s and both Filipino.

My wife and I will be in Tokyo March 26 & 27th. We would like to find someone to go with us as neither of us speak Japanese. Interested maybe? Send us a message.

If not a visit to a Happening bar, we would like to meet another couple (expat/japanese maybe) or a single guy (expat) for an evening out and maybe a visit to a love hotel or something. Is there a KIK group or other way to meet like-minded people in Tokyo?

Reactions: matt625
Wife and I are going to be in Tokyo April 5-9. American couple, mid 40’s...would be interested in meeting other couples