Guest viewing is limited

Finding a Married Woman

I'm not willing to spend money, it's hard enough paying for food here on a daily basis...but OKCupid seems nice, thanks for the help!!!

OKCupid perhaps or sugar dating if you are willing to spend some money...lots of options discussed in various TAG threads.

-Ww
thanks for the tip about OKCupid...I've already got 3 "dates" lined up....one Russian woman, one half black / half Japanese and one full on Japanese !

No problem. I hope one or more of them work out really well for you and your date!

I doubt it is appropriate or relevant to "review" individual women from OKCupid on TAG, but I and probably others would be interested to hear how the service works out for you in general. I.e., is it a good way to meet women for discreet arrangements/relationships.

-Ww

A judge this week in Kyoto made a ruling in favor of a women in a case against her husband and his 'other'. In summary: the husband had a thing for a co-worker who was in Tokyo. The woman refused to become his lover since he was married, but they met occasionally for dinner when he came to Tokyo. The wife got wind of this and had evidence of their meeting up. She took it to court and the judge ruled that the other woman had to pay Y440,000, I think it was, as compensation. They NEVER slept together, right, not once! It was not mentioned if anything else happened but it suggested the other woman was not into it. But she got banged (excuse the pun) for Y440,000. So - beware. It has become thought-crime, boys and girls. Hell, I am theoretically in debt for generations...

Reactions: User#3673
No problem. I hope one or more of them work out really well for you and your date!

I doubt it is appropriate or relevant to "review" individual women from OKCupid on TAG, but I and probably others would be interested to hear how the service works out for you in general. I.e., is it a good way to meet women for discreet arrangements/relationships.

-Ww
We'll I met the Russian woman at a cafe in Takadanababa this morning at 10AM and we were in a love hotel by 10:30, Yes!!!!....apparently there's a lot of lonely women in Tokyo....thanks again for okcupid tip!

A judge this week in Kyoto made a ruling in favor of a women in a case against her husband and his 'other'. In summary: the husband had a thing for a co-worker who was in Tokyo. The woman refused to become his lover since he was married, but they met occasionally for dinner when he came to Tokyo. The wife got wind of this and had evidence of their meeting up. She took it to court and the judge ruled that the other woman had to pay Y440,000, I think it was, as compensation. They NEVER slept together, right, not once! It was not mentioned if anything else happened but it suggested the other woman was not into it. But she got banged (excuse the pun) for Y440,000. So - beware. It has become thought-crime, boys and girls. Hell, I am theoretically in debt for generations...

It seems likely to me that the court did not believe their claim to have never had sex (what else would the two have said under the circumstances?), but that's just a guess on my part. But even if they did have sex, it seems moderately insane to me for the law to hold her responsible for him breaking his marital vows!

-Ww

Last edited:
We'll I met the Russian woman at a cafe in Takadanababa this morning at 10AM and we were in a love hotel by 10:30, Yes!!!!....apparently there's a lot of lonely women in Tokyo....thanks again for okcupid tip!

Yatta!

That's fast work, even considering she is Russian!

And you are welcome again.

-Ww

OKCupid

1) Their "million questions" and percentage compatibility system is got damn annoying and can be counter-productive.

2) Like any online dating site, it's usually a number's game that heterosexual men are at a HUGE disadvantage.

3) Bi-sexual women and gay men are most likely to get the most out of the site.

4) There are multiple online sites, so if you are going to go that route, sign up for a lot of them. POF, JapanCupid, Match.com, Craigslist, Metropolis, etc...

5) It's always good to have real pickup ability, to compliment online dating. Because even if you find a woman online, you STILL have to go on a date, talk, convince her to sleep with you, etc...

Could you post a link to the article please. If it's in Japanese that's ok too.

It seems likely to me that the court did not believe their claim to have never had sex (what else would the two have said under the circumstances?), but that's just a guess on my part. But even if they did have sex, it seems moderately insane to me for the law to hold her responsible him breaking his marital vows!

-Ww

I agree, it is Japanese insanity, but it's the law.

This is partially why many Japanese are so sneaky when it comes to sex. And why many are not too keen on exchanging information.

Spouses will secretly access each other phones, e-mails, dig into pockets, dig into handbags, FOLLOW each other, etc...

In many cases, for guys, they failed to protect their personal information or were too clumsy in the manner of which they went about it.

Many can be vindictive, vengeful, and hypocritical at levels that surprise the other.

Japanese guys are also famous for getting hold of their Japanese girlfriend's phone and making her delete any male contacts, even IF HE still has other girlfriends on the side or lying about it.

I've seen Japanese women who were cheating on their husband, then go nuts when they found out he is cheating too. Complete illogic.

It's like a chess match. Where a lot of people are trying to get over on the other and lie about sex.

This why I personally prefer swinging or clear open-relationships.

It's like a chess match. Where a lot of people are trying to get over on the other and lie about sex.

Wow! Chess has apparently changed a lot in the decades since I stopped playing the game seriously. I've lied about sex in nearly every conceivable circumstance *except* while playing chess! :D :p

-Ww

Thanks for the link...very interesting, not that it makes it seem any less nuts to me. I am somewhat reassured to learn that the situation is probably too rare to be of much practical concern, at least so far: "it is quite rare for a wife to sue the mistress in Japan. Cases where a woman sues the other woman are few and far between. Secondly, cases where restitution was rewarded even though there was no sex involved are even less common."

I hate to imagine what would happen in the US litigation-mad legal system if it were accepted that A and B could enter a contract and then one of them sue a third party C, who was not involved in making their agreement, for its breach!

-Ww

OKCupid perhaps or sugar dating if you are willing to spend some money...lots of options discussed in various TAG threads.

-Ww

JapanCupid is decent too, as they focus specifically on Japan.

I have had great luck in the states with Ashley Madison. Not sure if it as popular here in Japan.

I have had great luck in the states with Ashley Madison. Not sure if it as popular here in Japan.

Ashley Madison just opened in Japan recently, and there's been a number of stories pointing out that while it's successful (over a million members), they are having some issues advertising in Japan. Given that sex, like everything else in Japan, is clouded in euphemism, the fact that TV stations won't run their ads and Google Japan are refusing to sell ads to Ashley Madison for keywords like 'affair'. The owner is either totally clueless about how Japanese society works, or he thinks that he's going to get some free publicity out of the stink he's making. Since I think it's only the foreign press that's covering the fit he's throwing, I don't think he's going to get too many more customers that way.

Ashley Madison was also sued not too long ago by a woman that claims she made thousands of fake profiles for them.

Instead of focusing on creating a worthwhile product for customers, way too many online dating sites resort to fraud and cheating customers. And in the end, the fraud comes back to bite them, because they kill their reputation (not to mention getting caught and sued).