Guest viewing is limited

Finding middle age woman

blackBarbarXXX

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am interested with beautiful middle age woman, around 35-40. Where I can meet them and maybe have "fun" with them? I saw really beautiful and sexy mature woman. Really make me interested.

My guesses where you might find these unicorns: On the street, cafes , trains and.... maybe dating websites?

Then you can have 'fun' with them in a love hotel. I saw many in Kabukicho.

Hope I made you interested :D

Reactions: just4fun
A hot steamy fling with an older married housewife..... hmm... could be fun! 39 - 45 range would be ideal. Probably would be quite hard to find!

I recently got very lucky and randomly met a lovely lady in inaka. She's 51 (I'm 56, so cool) and a blast in the bedroom after years married to some boring salaryman. She's rediscovered her zest for life. I get told I'm かっこいい and ステキ so many times it's almost getting old lol. I guess meeting a gaijin after 51 years in inaka is akin to interplanetary travel..
Anyway, she's a kind person and we enjoy time together. If we've made our lives a little better by meeting, I'm all for that.
Good luck...if you can do it, the experience is rather amazing..

I know it will be amazing. Seeing those mature women already made me feel "something". I know a 39 divorced lady but she is not that hot.

You can find a bunch of middle aged women scattered around the various bars late at night. Not sure if they're beautiful. It's kind of sad, lol.

I've found Tinder to be a great source for contacting older women. It has worked better for me than a number of other sites and apps.

The thing you have to do to make it worth it is get some very good pictures of yourself to post. That really will make or break it for you.

I started using it about 7 weeks ago and I have a bunch of contacts already. I have dated two and had sex all night with one of those. The other one would have been easy to take to a hotel but I just didn't have enough time that evening. I could have done more if work wasn't so busy and if I was single and didn't have to be home most nights.

I didn't put it in my profile but I am 100% honest with them when they ask - I am married with kids. You can choose to lie about that but I don't know how to pull that off very long. I also expect to take it slow - even when, during the first date, they are obviously ready to go all the way. I just prefer going into the first date expecting nothing - when that leads to a second date where sex is all but promised.

I'm actually at the point where I am about to shut down my Tinder profile. For the small amount of free time I have I have migrated enough contacts to Line that I really don't need to match any new ones.

I've found Tinder to be a great source for contacting older women. It has worked better for me than a number of other sites and apps.

The thing you have to do to make it worth it is get some very good pictures of yourself to post. That really will make or break it for you.

I started using it about 7 weeks ago and I have a bunch of contacts already. I have dated two and had sex all night with one of those. The other one would have been easy to take to a hotel but I just didn't have enough time that evening. I could have done more if work wasn't so busy and if I was single and didn't have to be home most nights.

I didn't put it in my profile but I am 100% honest with them when they ask - I am married with kids. You can choose to lie about that but I don't know how to pull that off very long. I also expect to take it slow - even when, during the first date, they are obviously ready to go all the way. I just prefer going into the first date expecting nothing - when that leads to a second date where sex is all but promised.

I'm actually at the point where I am about to shut down my Tinder profile. For the small amount of free time I have I have migrated enough contacts to Line that I really don't need to match any new ones.
just curious..how old arw these woman?

I know I have been on this forum too long when i misread the title as "fingering middle age woman" and dont even notice it the first time :eek:

Reactions: JaquesAfrog

Are they all Japanese?

Are they all Japanese?
Of the two I've met one was Japanese and the younger one was South American. There are two others who want to meet - both Japanese - but I just haven't been able to schedule time for. Of the others that I basically chat with most are Japanese with one Baltic.

Adding my 2c as new contributor,
I met a 42 year old woman on Skout app. She is married and has kids but in a sexless marriage; which she told me quite frankly after a few chats. I met up with her multiple times over few months and we had sex about 80% of the times we met up. That's until she relocated to Osaka with her husband.
I had another fling with a 51 year old who I found again on Skout; but that was just one furious night (which suited both of us I think)

I'm not good-looking by any stretch of imagination, but I can hold my own and even be witty in conversations. Not knowing Japanese and blurting out wrong words adds to the charm I've found. Ymmv

I'm not good-looking by any stretch of imagination, but I can hold my own and even be witty in conversations. Not knowing Japanese and blurting out wrong words adds to the charm I've found. Ymmv

Can you, err, cook? Do you find it easy to build up a certain chemistry in your relationships?

Tinder update... For me it's worked twice in the past month.. Met two lovely ladies and had very enjoyable sex. No secret... Be polite, speak some Japanese (or learn Portuguese in one case), and be honest. Made a long trip to Nagoya this weekend and it was all worth it...

That's probably all of my luck at once.

Can you, err, cook? Do you find it easy to build up a certain chemistry in your relationships?
I've cooked for one lady, she appreciated that quite a bit as she didn't expect a guy to know how to cook. But that happened much later when I was comfortable enough to invite her over. But not any more .... that's another story :)
I agree with F1guy2017,
- be polite and show some good old chivalry. Opening doors for a woman never hurt anyone.
- Smile, despite my crooked canines some found it cute.
- compliment her, when you genuinely feel so (fake compliments seldom work)
- ask her about herself and tell her just one thing that is awesome about yourself
- when the moment is right, hold her hand; lean for the kiss etc.
I think the chemistry should build up enough that you'll both wanna explore anatomy further.