Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 Mins 25,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese / English

Details of the Encounter:
I was checking the schedule for December and I found Suzune to be really cute.

I made the appointment for her and I was glad she looked better than the pictures. She is incredibly cute. But that is about what she had to offer.

I have never seen a lazier girl in my whole life. We showered and she barely did any work which includes stroking or light touching of any kind.

We get to the bed and she was non responsive to kissing, DATY or any play of sorts. I might as well have ordered a sex doll and probably have had more fun with it.

After 30 minutes, I was so disappointed about her being lazy that I had asked her to leave. She showered and took her time and kept trying to waste time staying at the hotel from putting her clothes back on to writing down her information on the card.

When she finally left, I called the Tencho and told him about the not so fun time I had with Suzune. He apologized profusely and that was about it.

Lesson learned that not all girls on the site will provide you with a good time.

Some recommendations for a good time though from the site is Ran and Madoka. Madoka is really playful and a guaranteed good time. If your Japanese is really good, Ran is super fucking kinky.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TOFTT with Suzune. You are better off making an appointment with Madoka and Ran.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get a URL for the shop/provider you met? Thanks.

Edit: (No Reply from OP as of 1/10/2021)

Last edited:
At the time this review was submitted, no URl was provided and after further checking... we couldn't locate the provider listed in the review.
It's possible that she left the shop soon after this meeting happened. Approving this since others were suggested in lieu of the named provider in the review.

Approved: 1/10/2021