Store

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes - 21000 Yen + hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Because I moved to Ikebukuro recently I decided today to try some different ホテヘル places today that were not too far from where i live.
It's always a mater of luck which stores will accept you and which ones won't....the current Cornoa crisis doesn't make it any easier. Have to say that all Ikebukuro stores were really friendly, despite the outcome. Some told me that they don't accept foreigners at all, one told me that foreigners might be ok, but the the guy behind the reception had doubts about my level of Japanese. Everything ok because the people were nice.

In the end I ended up at Fine Motion. Guy behind the counter was pretty easy going, put out 10+ images of girls that were working today. Decided for a girl, he called her, she told him that she she is not ok with foreigners.....chose another girl, called her, no foreigners. Was a bit puzzled at this point in time.....picked a girl he suggested who's photo i didn't fancy that much to be honest. He called the hotel I decided on.....went there, called him to tell him that I arrived and was of course super anxious because I hadn't booked something like that in quite some time.

Mio arrive about 10 minutes later and she was everything i dreamed off. Young, cute, super open and nice. Another call to the shop to make sure I understood everything that is ok and what's not........showered together, cuddling, BJ, different positions of Sumata, yadayada.........felt all super natural and had an amazing time. Perfect girlfriend experience. Like I said I had no expectations and she turned it into a perfect evening. Sometimes things turn out better if you have no image in mind....if anyone decides to book her, treat her well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/10/2020

She looks really cute in her profile. Are those pictures accurate?
Like I mentioned earlier I just looked at one picture at the store which I didn' fancy at first. Don't remember why actually. Maybe they had a different photo at the store, because I think the profile pics on the page are really cute.
When I saw her entering the room it was a very pleasant surprise. I would say the pics are accurate. She is young, slender, has a cute face.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Fine Motion
https://www.finemotion.jp/sp/profile.php?id=3689

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Store

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes - 21000 Yen + hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Because I moved to Ikebukuro recently I decided today to try some different ホテヘル places today that were not too far from where i live.
It's always a mater of luck which stores will accept you and which ones won't....the current Cornoa crisis doesn't make it any easier. Have to say that all Ikebukuro stores were really friendly, despite the outcome. Some told me that they don't accept foreigners at all, one told me that foreigners might be ok, but the the guy behind the reception had doubts about my level of Japanese. Everything ok because the people were nice.

In the end I ended up at Fine Motion. Guy behind the counter was pretty easy going, put out 10+ images of girls that were working today. Decided for a girl, he called her, she told him that she she is not ok with foreigners.....chose another girl, called her, no foreigners. Was a bit puzzled at this point in time.....picked a girl he suggested who's photo i didn't fancy that much to be honest. He called the hotel I decided on.....went there, called him to tell him that I arrived and was of course super anxious because I hadn't booked something like that in quite some time.

Mio arrive about 10 minutes later and she was everything i dreamed off. Young, cute, super open and nice. Another call to the shop to make sure I understood everything that is ok and what's not........showered together, cuddling, BJ, different positions of Sumata, yadayada.........felt all super natural and had an amazing time. Perfect girlfriend experience. Like I said I had no expectations and she turned it into a perfect evening. Sometimes things turn out better if you have no image in mind....if anyone decides to book her, treat her well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

So does this mean no FS or penetration?

If you go back a few times the guy is likely to vouch for you, telling the girls that you're ok.
(not that I have experience at this place, just my experience in general)

I think I used fine motion 3 times total, 2 different girls. Both girls really gorgeous, nice to talk to and good service, but was normal delivery health by the book without full service. But I have to admit i am not a guy who asks for full service right from the getgo because I don't want to start on the wrong foot. If it happens naturally it's of course awesome, but for me it's usually not top priority, good chemistry and having a good time is.

Reactions: DireWolf98
This is exactly the type of girl that I want to meet when I visit Tokyo.