Finland anyone?

1sunsetguy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone has punting experience in Finland and/or if you can point me to some genuine site? Heading on a business trip and have a free weekend there. Someone suggested instead hop on ferry and go to Estonia, that is 2 hour away. Looking for luxurious experience. thanks y'all!

Just wanted to see if anyone has punting experience in Finland and/or if you can point me to some genuine site? Heading on a business trip and have a free weekend there. Someone suggested instead hop on ferry and go to Estonia, that is 2 hour away. Looking for luxurious experience. thanks y'all!
There is, what looks like a mafia run bar in Helsinki. Ask any taxi driver and he will take you there.
It’s underground and has a large bar with counter stools in the center and a few booths around the outside.
You’ll get approached by the girls.
All are working girls.
I met a really nice black girl there.
Had a lot of fun. She wrote her number on a tissue with her lipstick, and cooked me dinner the next night.
Apart from that we found it difficult to find any action in Helsinki. But it is a hell of a nice city.

edit: sorry realize this doesn’t sound helpful, but I’ve been in Helsinki 5-6 times in the last few years and each time we asked a taxi driver to take us to a bar with “girls”, they all took us to the same bar.

Last edited:

Never met a working girl from Finland, but I have known quite a few from Estonia. That ferry advice might be solid.

Also, it's off topic but possibly pertinent. When I was living in Japan, there was a curious group of Finnish ladies who were regulars at my usual bar. All in their 50s, all married to Japanese men, all spoke pretty decent English. No idea how/why they ended up in Japan but I was sure they weren't working girls ( thirty years earlier). I got to be friendly with one of them because she mentioned that she had a daughter just a little younger than me (I was about 25 at the time) and I figured with that ethnic mix (Japanese/Finnish) there was a pretty good chance she was hot as fuck and given the retarded, bigoted nature of Osaka, she might be interested in a one-way ticket out of there to the U, S of A...but I suppose her mom had lived in Japan long enough to sniff out a lecherous, devious Japanese pervert and she refused to let me anywhere near the precious girl.

Anyhow, in the course of my attempted courtship, I ended up going drinking with these Finnish ladies on a number of occasions. Now, I come from a long line of inbred alcoholics in the backwoods and mountains of Japan and I can drink for three days straight if you let me. But HO-LY-SHIT...these Finnish bitches could put away liquor. I'd never seen anything like it, and I used to drink with my Irish neighbors. I'm not even kidding, it was fucking mind-blowing. We'd start around 6pm and put away eight, nine pints at the regular bar, then hit another darts/billiards pub around 8pm where they'd be slamming a seemingly endless line of double-shots of whatever the hell the bartender sent. After five or six of those tallboy shotglasses and another couple of pints I'm so fucking drunk I can't even focus on the cue ball and they're not even fazed. I wanted to show that mommy I was a real man (so she should bring her daughter next time) so I tried to keep up but in the end I just had to bow out and I don't think it wasn't even 10pm yet. They walked back to the station like nothing had happened. I, evidently, crashed my bicycle into something with vegetation and woke up bruised and a little bloody on the floor of my 2DK.

I have two clients from Sweden and Denmark. When I brought up the subject of Finland with them, they way they talk about the Finnish is almost exactly how my British friends talk about the Irish. Drunken savages and barbarians who live in the forest and speak an unintelligible language. So beware! Those women just might emasculate you without even trying.