Guest viewing is limited

First and Possibly last Gotanda Visit (Street Pickup)

PenFigher

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuki (miss 李)

Date of Encounter:
August 2022 - around 10 pm

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10k for one pop

Type/Location:
At shop

Language Notes:
Chinese, basic English, beginner Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I read about Gotanda and wanted to try it for myself so I took JR and started walking around the area. I have to say, it is far more tame than Kabukicho, but it was fun walking around. I saw very a drunk Chinese man approached by an attractive Mandarin-speaking women telling him she can take him somewhere fun if he just follows her (I don’t know if he went with her, but the poor guy likely got all his money taken form his wallet if he did). I also had a smoke with a goth/lolita punk girl during the evening, that was kind of fun since these girls won’t even look at me normally (I guess I was useful, had cigarettes when nobody else around was offering).

I walked around and wasn’t approached by these pretty girls, but older Chinese touts were approaching me and saying “massagi”. I walked around to see what other options I might have and a women approached me and said “massagi, sex OK, 10 thousand, until finish”. She also said something about the girls being kawaii. I decided why the hell not and followed the lady to a shop that had no sign or name listed (yes I am aware of the risks, this is never recommended).

The place was small and dimly lit, and smelled of stale cigarettes and disappointment. I paid 10k and was taken to Yuki. I heard mandarin spoken so I said “对不起,我的日语不太好。你们可以跟我说中文吗?“ (sorry my Japanese isn’t good, can you speak Chinese with me?). Yuki, who was elated, gave me her Chinese surname (李 li) She led me downstairs to a shower (their shop is on two floors) and then wiped me down. We went back to the small stall with a futon (it was really small, I barely fit on the futon, length-wise) and talked a bit while she gently stoked my shaft, she was obviously curious about this strange Chinese-speaking westerner. After a chat she started trying to upswell me on a threesome, but I wasn’t interested. Miss 李(what I will call her from now on) was not unattractive but she wasn’t exactly hottie of the month so I didn’t want to spend any more cash on this. She is an older (40-ish) somewhat slim and taller woman, with a flatter chest (not fully flat, but not big enough to be exciting). Since I like more petite girls, she was a bit of a departure from my usual playtime partners.

She stopped upselling and moved on to give me a BBBJ which was nice and deep (balls deep) for a few minutes. The angle she sucked from gave me a good clear view, which I really liked. It was a wet blowjob with good suction and it was just fast enough to be really good head, but I could have use more tongue. Throughout the BJ one of her hads was caressing my balls. She moved and started licking and sucking my nipples, before moving into position and almost inserting, uncovered. I stopped her and asked if she could put a condom on. She told me that she doesn’t like wearing condoms because sex is better without them and she said she wanted to feel my very big dick inside her. I appreciate the effort to make me feel like a big man by lying about size, but I really wish comments exaggerating size were not a thing (I am average, not huge, and it feels patronizing). I did not want to go bareback and asked her for a condom again, she said she didn’t have any. I took one out of my pants that were hanging on a hook in our tiny stall and she seemed a bit nonplussed about that. I wonder why? I doubt this will make a difference in her life, I am protecting her and myself.

She got back on top and started riding me, moaning. 5-10 minutes later we switched to missionary. It started slow and ended with hard pounding, but she didn’t participate as much as I would have liked. Then she started speaking dirty to me, the moaning started sounding a bit more convincing, and things got hotter and hotter. While fucking she asked me to take the condom off (again!) but I just kept going fully covered. I was getting close to cumming and she didn’t miss a beat; she said “ 好舒服!好舒服!快肏我的小骚逼! 快点儿, 快点儿, 快!我来高潮了!” (so good , so good, fuck my little pussy! faster, faster, faster, I’m cumming!” She then seized up, her pussy clenched hard, and she let out a loud, very convincing moan shortly before her body shivered. I doubt this was a real climax but it was fucking hot, and really convincing, she was a great actress I appreciated the hard work she put into this performance. The moaning, dirty talk, all of it was on point and it put me over the edge.

She took the condom off and cleaned me up and I went for a shower. Came back up, had a chat with her and she told me that the sex was good that she had an orgasm (lies, beautiful lies). She said that I should come back, asked me to add her to Line, and said she could also do outcalls to my place for the price of a cab to/from.

Older taller women with small chests aren’t really my thing so I likely wouldn’t use her services again. The sex could have been better if she participated physically a little more in missionary and loved je tongue more during the blowjob.

This must be the most convincing fake orgasm I have ever seen acted out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was an OK way to blow my load without blowing all my cash. I had to experience it at least once and I think this is a good option for anyone on a budget. If you speak Chinese, this can really enhance the playtime fun. I don’t think I would do it again, though, this isn’t really my scene. I can’t say I regret trying it, at least I got the split-second illusion the girl also came.

I had cash and some time in the evenings so I went on a bit of a rampage this month. I won’t be doing as many reviews but there are still a few experiences to share. I hope you are enjoying my reviews and that they will be useful For some you.

Last edited:
Thanks for your street report from Gotanda. I've updated the title to reflect the situation better.

Approved: 8/13/2022

Wow, I’ve never had a provider that eager to rawdog. I’ve had girls slip it in without asking, or show no signs of needing a condom until I ask for it, but I’ve never had one insist so strongly to bareback. Think you might have dodged a bullet there, buddy!

Reactions: Snuggles
Wow, I’ve never had a provider that eager to rawdog. I’ve had girls slip it in without asking, but never insist so strongly on it!

I was super concerned about her insistence to do this, there must be some fucked up motive behind this and I don’t want to be a part of it.

I have had a couple of girls ask if I wanted to go in raw and was offered uncovered sex as an extra option (for a fee) by maybe one girl. I never went for this option. I am just too risk averse.

Reactions: Snuggles
She took the condom off and cleaned me up and I went for a shower. Came back up, had a chat with her and she told me that the sex was good that she had an orgasm (lies, beautiful lies). She said that I should come back, asked me to add her to Line, and said she could also do outcalls to my place for the price of a cab to/from.

Older taller women with small chests aren’t really my thing so I likely wouldn’t use her services again. The sex could have been better if she participated physically a little more in missionary and loved je tongue more during the blowjob.

This must be the most convincing fake orgasm I have ever seen acted out.

If she offered to go to your place for <i>only</i> the cost of a Taxi (ie: for free), it probably means the orgasm was real. I've had a few providers hook up with me outside work, and I take it as the biggest compliment, here they are having sex all day for work, and they want to spend the night with you after that ?

It's a pity she's not your type (and also a pity about the condom).

Reactions: PenFigher
If she offered to go to your place for <i>only</i> the cost of a Taxi (ie: for free), it probably means the orgasm was real. I've had a few providers hook up with me outside work, and I take it as the biggest compliment, here they are having sex all day for work, and they want to spend the night with you after that ?

It's a pity she's not your type (and also a pity about the condom).

I doubt she ever had anything but a transaction in mind, she just didn’t discuss outcall pricing at the time. She messaged me last week to ask if I was interested and it came with a price (taxi + price, and an option for AF if I paid a bit more).

I doubt she actually had an orgasm, she was just doing her job. These ladies have a lot of practice convincing ment they are sex gods, it’s just part of the package. I have a highly inflated sense of self worth, but even I know that I’m not making any of these ladies cum when I fuck them (with maybe a couple of exceptions).