Guest viewing is limited

First and Second Soapland Experience - King's Club (DETAILED)

beserker10

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
King's Club

Date of Encounter:
7/13 and 7/18

Contact Method:
Walk-In http://www.kings-club.net/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
100min and 120 min 35,000 and 50,000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English only with shit Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I am:
Asian American
young 20's
pretty sensitive and ticklish body
don't know any japanese besides like 20 words

Friend suggested we go to a yoshiwara soapland for the second day of the trip, and I didn't feel ready yet but I was like fuck it. We showed up at the shop and the tencho was really nice to us. Sat us down with another man waiting and greeted us with the tea and towel. He asked where we were from and if we spoke japanese. We told him we were from America and that my friend spoke some japanese but I did not. He then proceeded to give us only two photo choices. Friend proceeds to shaft me and takes the hotter looking one. Once again, I was like fuck it and we both paid 35,000 for a 100 minute session. We waited for a good 20 minutes and my friend was called to go upstairs. I was brought out of the shop and into another soapland. Seems shady and it's possible I was brought to a cheaper shop and scammed or maybe king's was using all their rooms and rented a room from another shop to send my chick to . Waited another 15 minutes and they finally brought me to the girl. This was the first one I picked: http://www.kings-club.net/profile.php?uid=rino

The photo was already not great but man she didn't have any appeal at all.
Face: 3/10
Tits: DDs? but don't expect ur American supermodel DDs
unshaven vag
Body: 4/10 - verge of being fat, wear and tear is visible
She held my hand and led me up the stairs and into the room. We sat down and we conversed back and forth using the translator in her line app. Basic questions like 'is this my first time' and 'how many times do I want to cum.' It was my first time and I don't know how many times I'll cum so she recommended we do bed play first. I asked about mat play and she said first timers should usually do bed play first. She undressed me and then undressed herself. She was not good looking in any aspect but whatever, I expected nothing. Took me to the shower chair and proceeded to wash me with soap. Nothing special but as it was my first time, it felt erotic as hell and I was hard. I asked if I may grope her tits and she allowed it. Big dark berry nipples. She washed my underside and played with my ass. Then I was led to the bath where I laid down and she had us both brush our teeth. She got in the tub with me and brought my body up so that she could suck my dick for like 5 seconds to get it hard, but that wasn't an issue(it's good to be young). Then she led me up to dry me and had me lay on the bed. She got on top of me for the foreplay, which included kissing with tongue, nipple play, body kissing and a quick BBBJ. Midway through the blowjob, she slipped the condom on me and proceeded to mount. I stopped her and asked if I could finger her first. She allowed it and it was slopping wet. She made a face and said "too fast" so I fingered her a few times but slowly. Then we proceeded to fuck and she mounted me good. She leaned down to kiss me and I tongued her. As she went back up, I sucked her titties. She mounted me for a good 15 minutes before she got tired and we switched positions. Whatever request I made, she fulfilled. We did missionary and doggy style and even sideways before I finished with my favorite position which had her legs on my shoulders. I laid down as she took the condom off and cleaned my dick with tissues. Then she wiped her own vag with tissues and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I got a pocari sweat and she ordered it. We sat down and talked about my stay in japan, where I'll be visiting and such; all of this was done back and forth using the line app translator as her English skills were bad too. Our drinks arrived and we drank and continued talking. I was worried that the talking would take up too much time but then she pointed at the mat and asked if I wanted to try it. I said yes and I got in the bath as she got the mat ready with the gel. I laid on my front and it was glorious. She slid her whole body up adn down against mine with the slippery gel and it felt exactly how you would imagined it, although the pussy was like sandpaper because of the pubes? Thought it would be more smooth but not a bad factor. She was very thorough and washed every part of my body with various parts of her body. She then proceeded to tongue-suck my entire body and I was sent to heaven and back. My jesus I cannot stress how good that felt. She also rubbed her nipples on the soles of my foot, which felt great but I'm very ticklish. She turned me on my front, laid a towel underneath me and did the same body scrubbing and tongue sucking. Then she laid on her side grinding my leg and whacking me off. I was on the verge of cumming and I didn't want to waste it on this so I requested a blowjob. There was miscommunication and she reached for the condom but I corrected her and she gave me a sub-par BBBJ. Her mouth only sucked the tip and she stroked the shaft with her hand. Then she finished by giving me a handjob while groping my balls and fingering around my ass and I cum. Her assplay was good and stronger than other women but I wanted my second shot to be a deep-throat and cum in mouth but you don't always get what you want (I don't think any soapland ladies do cum in mouth or deep-throat). She had me go into the bath again as she cleaned the mat and herself. Then she washed me one final time and led me to the bed and brought me my clothes. I dried and clothed myself. We exchanged some ending banter and she led me down the stairs and kissed me goodbye. I don't think I used up all of my 100 minutes but that was also fine. I waited with my friend in the waiting room until the shop's van arrived and took us along with 2 other customers back to our stations.

I was ecstatic after my first experience. The girl could've been better and my second shot could've been better, but the overall physical experience was amazing. I thought I found heaven on earth. My friend apparently did not have a good time with the hotter one. She was hotter than mine, average 5-6/10 looking with a slim body and shaved pussy with a strip of hair. However, she didn't let him grope and they only fucked in the vagina for like five minutes in one position before she finished him with a handjob with a condom on. The mat play was the only decent part of his whole experience. He didn't touch a soapland for the remainder of the trip and instead opted for traps using the new-half websites.

After the great first experience, I vowed to get myself a better girl the second time. I returned to King's alone and the tencho recognized me. I went into the waiting room and this time I was alone and first, so I had 4-5 photo choices this time. I chose the best one of course and it was this one I believe: http://www.kings-club.net/profile.php?uid=mirei
I wanted a longer course for my second time, and I read that they had a 130 or 140 minute option but the tencho informed me it was only 3 options and the last option was 2 hours for 50,000. I tried to haggle to 40,000 or even 45,000 but no luck. I paid the outrageous gaijin tax in full.

She showed up and she didn't really look like her photo but I was excited as she much better looking than the first one; she was actually decent although a bit older.
Face: 6/10
Tits: Cs?
Body: 6/10 - not slim, not thicc, somewhere in between, some wear and tear
unshaven vag
She led me up to the room and I told her that she was kawaii and she giggled. Everything about the whole ordeal was basically the same as my first time so I'll just go over what stood out about her. She was a smoker and it was quite noticeable. She really like hugs and she asked for them frequently, which is nice. We talked for a long time, and she does this annoying high pitch laugh thing every time u say something, even when it's not funny. Her english was better, but often should we would still have to use a mobile translator. Whereas Rino was like an ugly but terrific feeling piece of meat, Mirei felt more of a companion who listened and reacted to what you had to say. She laid on top of me in the bath for that GFE. When we got to the bed, the foreplay was pretty similar, except she doesn't use tongue when kissing and her nipple play was superb. I finger her and initially she was wet. She licks my nipples, increasing the speed until she goes to max and then she does this one big sucking motion like a vacuum, which was great. She twerked on my dick and I was playing with her asshole but she said no, which is fine. However I soon realized that she was really tired. Her vag kept drying up and she had to constantly re-lube. Maybe she had a long work day before me. I don't know but she would pause constantly between banging and she suggested we take a 15 minute nap after our first round. I didn't mind too much as it was still nice to lay there with her. We got our drinks and then she asked if I wanted to go second round. I said yes. BIG mistake. I am a one-shot wonder kind of guy and the second round took way too long. The sex was sub-par but Mirei put in the work for it. She fucked me and I fucked her for a good hour. She washed me and I was looking forward to the mat play for the final 15 minutes, but she must've decided that we had no time for anything else and had me get dressed. She then informed me that Japanese prefer a full bush for comfort and since I had shaven a month ago, my pubes were spiky and hurt her. I'm pretty sure this isn't an issue for why the sex was sub-par and why she was acting tired and all but whatever. She hugged me and led me down before kissing me goodbye. The van took me back to Nippori station.

Overall, I can't help but feel disappointed. I didn't get my full duration and I was taxed super heavy from the start. I missed mat play and that really bummed me out. The sex was awkward and sub-par as she had to constantly had to re-lube and was tired. I suppose I got my money's worth as I had over an hour of pure sex until my dick went sore, but if I really wanted just pure sex, I wouldn't have gone to a soapland. Maybe if you're the type of guy that just wants straight up sex at a soapland then go for it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Picking a girl at King's Club is pure luck. The photos are airbrushed to the point where the girls are beyond recognition. You don't get the full duration and the gaijin tax is so heavy,so you don't really get your moneys worth. For 50,00 I would highly recommend you go to Darling Harbour instead as a gaijin. When would I recommend King's club? Well if you're looking for that 30,000 price range, then I guess you can do the 100 minute for 35,000 as I wouldn't risk going cheaper and get some old and fat hoe at the dream group(based off the reviews). King's club girls look a little worn. Wrinkles and sags throughout their body. But if the wallet is tight, you gotta do what you gotta do. Luckily I don't have such a problem for my trip.

Overall, I can't help but feel disappointed.
I dunno, sounds like she was doing her job as best as possible and you yourself could have adjusted the timing to allow for mat play if thats what you had really wanted. The gaijin tax is just a fact of life, fussing about that is like fussing that it rains often in the summer.

Thanks for the review and the detail. Always good to have more detail than less.

I dunno, sounds like she was doing her job as best as possible and you yourself could have adjusted the timing to allow for mat play if thats what you had really wanted. The gaijin tax is just a fact of life, fussing about that is like fussing that it rains often in the summer.

Thanks for the review and the detail. Always good to have more detail than less.
Exactly. Since it takes time to prepare the mat, no girl is gonna do mat play when there are 15 minutes left. If mat play is an absolute must, its best to empathize that clearly to the girl because some of them will just try to get out of it (i dont understand why? Sore muscles? Seems lighter to me than one full hour FS) or just think that the guy would rather do something else.

this "kings club" had a way to wave gaijin tax, i dont know if they still have it though. But there are other places that dont gaijin tax.

Also, i'm sorry for mentioning it, maybe its just the way OP talks but some of the language in this review is very disrespectful and hurtful.

Reactions: chacha23
Yeah I'm sorry for the language, I know it's a bit harsh. I really appreciated the effort she gave and I just wanted to be very clear that I'm not bagging any of the girls, they both did great jobs. I'm just saying that the second session was dissappointing to me because I made the mistake of not getting mat play. That's what i meant by "BIG mistake." Also I am bagging on king's club because the gaijin tax was too much for 2 hours. It was a 15,000 jump from my first session and I only got like 15 minutes extra time which was NOT worth. Will do my reviews of darling harbour to clear up why I feel this way.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah I'm sorry for the language, I know it's a bit harsh. I really appreciated the effort she gave and I just wanted to be very clear that I'm not bagging any of the girls, they both did great jobs. I'm just saying that the second session was dissappointing to me because I made the mistake of not getting mat play. That's what i meant by "BIG mistake." Also I am bagging on king's club because the gaijin tax was too much for 2 hours. It was a 15,000 jump from my first session and I only got like 15 minutes extra time which was NOT worth. Will do my reviews of darling harbour to clear up why I feel this way.
Yeah i can understand that.
I know its just the way some people talk but called a girl "piece of meat" for example, even while meaning at as a compliment is kind of auch.

Yeah i can understand that.
I know its just the way some people talk but called a girl "piece of meat" for example, even while meaning at as a compliment is kind of auch.

Yeah it was a bad and disrespectful analogy, but still had to express myself somehow. I do apologize.

If you knew this going in, you really can't complain about it afterwards.
Well technically I didn't know that going in. From what I read on the forums, it shouldve been a 130 minute option for 45,000 which includes the gaijin tax. The tencho said 2 hours, so you kind of expect 120 minutes which wasn't what I got. Got a 105 minute experience for 50,000.

Well technically I didn't know that going in. From what I read on the forums, it shouldve been a 130 minute option for 45,000 which includes the gaijin tax. The tencho said 2 hours, so you kind of expect 120 minutes which wasn't what I got. Got a 105 minute experience for 50,000.
So again, at the time before you went in the room with the provider, when speaking to the tencho you were quoted a price which you accepted. Meaning you knew clearly beforehand.

So again, at the time before you went in the room with the provider, when speaking to the tencho you were quoted a price which you accepted. Meaning you knew clearly beforehand.

Yes, this is true. Call it buyer's remorse then. What is important is that:
1. It's 50,000 and not 45,000
2. You don't get the full duration of your time at King's
3. For 50,000 there are beter options that don't gaijin tax you.

Yes, this is true. Call it buyer's remorse then. What is important is that:
1. It's 50,000 and not 45,000
2. You don't get the full duration of your time at King's
3. For 50,000 there are beter options that don't gaijin tax you.

Then why did you write "Recommended, May Repeat." ?