bichan2

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
First Class Relaxation - Remi http://esgj.info/index.php

Date of Encounter:
25 February Afternoon

Contact Method:
Telephone but I’m sure walk in’s are good too.

Appointment Length & Costs:
130 minutes ¥15,000 before 1800

Type/Location:
In Shop Services

Language Notes:
All done in Survival Japanese and little English

Details of the Encounter:
Details of the Encounter:

Since Ai-Chan wasn’t available due to her rest day, I wanted to try something new. First time visiting this place very clean and nice interior smoke free atmosphere. After looking at their online menu I selected the 130 minutes lymphatic oil massage. I was offered tea after but declined until later.

Remi left to turn on the heat on the massage mat and shower area. Remi then lead me to a small curtained room that was partitioned off with walls that came about 3/4 to the ceiling. I was asked to change clothes and wrapped the towel around me. As I was the only customer at the time Remi took me to the shower room where services started. Remi wore a short white lacy dress that enhanced her breasts. Started with some small talk. She’s from China near Beijing. She’s been in Japan for 2 years and have been doing massages for 5 months. Her hands are quite soft. She worked in the foam lather making soft strokes and worked the mid area sliding fingers up and down the crack area of my rear giving some teasing. She asked if I enjoyed the feeling and I did. Flipped over had the front cleaned but no playing.

Got back to the room was asked to lay face down. Remi start a shiatsu type massage that felt good She work all over. Though she’s only been massing for 5 months she wasn’t doing a bad job. Seemed to to know what she’s doing. She moved into an oil massage after about 45 minutes. Pressure was was decent but not as good as Ai. When came to the sensual portion Remi used powder and her soft legs and covered breast to massage the back and my legs. Hoping for more nothing happened just teasing. She had me then flip over and the teasing continued. She covered my mid section with a small towel but I kept moving it out of the way. She just giggled each time I moved it. She then start to lay beside me and played with my nipples giving a little more arousal. I thought she would start a HE but motioned me to do with her hands. I asked her to do but said it’s not allowed but she would massage my ball area to help. I said to myself with a little help from my friend that would work this time and asked for some oil. She obliged and dripped a little and I finished off with her help. She helped clean me up and no shower after as I heard another customer being serviced in the the shower area. She brought in some cold tea and I gave her some chocolates and she was very happy. To make sure I had her name correct she provided a point card previously with her name listed as the provide and showed me. Found out talking with her she works Thursdays - Sundays. The shop has a sister shop on the second floor of the same building named Pikapika. On the website there’s a link that says pikapika you can press to get to it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommended, Will Repeat with Remi to see if she will allow a little more touching here and there but this time I didn’t want to push my luck. Maybe I can get her to give the HE.

Closing Comments:
First Class is easy to find based on the information on their website. Very friendly atmosphere.

I’ve found that “DIY while I touch your balls” thing at the Chinese massage places in Yokohama as well, but for an extra fee they will usually do it for you — not sure the difference is worth ¥5000, though. I rate my self-HJ skills pretty highly. ;) Some shops will even allow DATY or FIV for a price, others will not. All seem to draw the line at BJ or FS, tho, except for my girl, Anni, who always does CBJ for me and sometimes climbs on for a ride if she’s in the mood.

I’ve found that “DIY while I touch your balls” thing at the Chinese massage places in Yokohama as well, but for an extra fee they will usually do it for you — not sure the difference is worth ¥5000, though. I rate my self-HJ skills pretty highly. ;) Some shops will even allow DATY or FIV for a price, others will not. All seem to draw the line at BJ or FS, tho, except for my girl, Anni, who always does CBJ for me and sometimes climbs on for a ride if she’s in the mood.

Where is your lucky place? If you don’t want it public PM me. Thanks.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Where is your lucky place? If you don’t want it public PM me. Thanks.
That would be Anni (or however she spells it) from Ei Kou Kaku near Yokosuka Chuo station on the Keikyu line. Unlike a lot of shops, Anni and her co-worker (there are only the two of them) don’t insist on a certain base massage price for the extras, so you can get into the back for as little as ¥3000. Then her standard upgrades are ¥10,000 for a really good nude CBJ or ¥20,000 for CFS...

BUT...

Anni is not super cute (I like her, but that’s me) and her coworker is fat and laughs about it. Also, I get all kinds of perks in there because I’ve seen Anni so often and bring her chocolates and stuff. So sometimes she gets horny and just climbs on.

More background story and details below:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/making-it-real-at-the-massagie-place.14729/

Thanks for the OP, but more importantly, Not even dave, thanks for the link to the background. I was lurking on TAG then, but I missed that story, I don't know how, but it was truly epic. I think you or someone should put together your greatest hits.