Guest viewing is limited

First date

This would be normal for a sugar arrangement. For regular dating, not so much. Women like this are, while not commonplace, definitely not entirely unusual in Japan. I've run into a handful over the years.

Hearkens back to the 90s when Tokyo girls were rumoured to have a string of boyfriends....

Honmei-kun (term from horse racing meaning favourite) their main guy
Kiipu-kun (Japlish for keep, as in keep in reserve) the backup to honmei-kun
Mitsugu-kun (tribute) a guy who's kept around for presents or money
Ashi-kun (literally foot) the guy with a car who could take them places
Benri-kun (useful) the guy who knew how to fix or sort things - also sometimes called Koodo-kun (cable guy) if he's kept around for tech support.

Basically, she was trying to set you up as Mitsugu-kun.
Awesome! :D
i will talk to my Japan teacher about those words, at my next school session, what mean kun?

Awesome! :D
i will talk to my Japan teacher about those words, at my next school session, what mean kun?

Equivalent de "mec" dans ce contexte. "Mon mec portefeuille, mon mec bagnole, mon mec bricolage etc"

Reactions: Kulbutor
Equivalent de "mec" dans ce contexte. "Mon mec portefeuille, mon mec bagnole, mon mec bricolage etc"
Merci,
t'as déjà entendu parler comme ça en Fr? elles méritent juste une paire de baffes ces nanas sans déconner.

Oh shit! maintenant que j'y pense, i think i know one like that :(

But i heard that japanese expect man to pay everything in first date? And i was thinking she only need my money beacuse she know my country is rich?

People from your country can shit gold or what, please be specific, I'm very interested

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Ahh to be 22 again. :LOL:

I say for the sake of your own personal science, you should accept the date. Especially if you have the money to burn. Could be a good learning experience.

If you don't have the money to burn, steer clear, brosky.

Reactions: impish and MikeH
yeah if it's reasonable and you can afford it and really like her, why not...

But if she asks you to pay for all her friends as well , then simply say no. Maybe shes not so much interested by a "date", rather having someone taking care of her and her friends group so that they can have a nice day of fun at no cost.

Reactions: Pansexual latina
IMG_5708.JPG
ok, by "jobless guys" thread, i was thinking that really is it so important for you to give 20$ for the transport fee to a girl who gave you good sex, or even nice company? Of course if she was a mess, unpleasant, you dont give her nothing... but if she is cute, kind, funny, if she please you... for me its even a pleasure to see her leave me with a smile! im a moron may be ok!

And btw, a taxi fare its not a Louis Vuitton bag!
Dont feel offended but for some weird reasons I imagined Borat saying this and I smiled like an idiot! Thanks, i needed this! :)

Last edited:
yeah if it's reasonable and you can afford it and really like her, why not...

But if she asks you to pay for all her friends as well , then simply say no. Maybe shes not so much interested by a "date", rather having someone taking care of her and her friends group so that they can have a nice day of fun at no cost.
Gaijin hunter?

And if shes demanding off the bat like that, shes experienced. That shit takes confidence and a first timer wouldnt be so bold as to demand these things outright.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and impish