Guest viewing is limited

First dip into the sugar bowl

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
Have not done any SD before, purely transactional p4p and dating.

I've recently reconnected with a previous partner in crime after nearly a year. Met her in a sekukyaba but we spent a lot of time together outside her club: non-douhan dinners, visiting strip clubs, happening bars and the occasional love hotel.

She's currently got some financial issues and I've offered her a SD arrangement. Trying to come up with terms and expectations. My thoughts were 10man monthly for 2 full dates (dinner and hotel time) and 1 platonic date. She's never done パパ活 before either and doesn't have a grasp on the going rate. Is this out of line for a 21 year old college student, an 8.5-9 in my estimation, with a great attitude?

Reactions: Frenchy and Ken1988
Have not done any SD before, purely transactional p4p and dating.

I've recently reconnected with a previous partner in crime after nearly a year. Met her in a sekukyaba but we spent a lot of time together outside her club: non-douhan dinners, visiting strip clubs, happening bars and the occasional love hotel.

She's currently got some financial issues and I've offered her a SD arrangement. Trying to come up with terms and expectations. My thoughts were 10man monthly for 2 full dates (dinner and hotel time) and 1 platonic date. She's never done パパ活 before either and doesn't have a grasp on the going rate. Is this out of line for a 21 year old college student, an 8.5-9 in my estimation, with a great attitude?
It's a fair deal. It seems that you have good chemistry, and that counts in your favor. Try not to fall into a honey trap.

Seems like a good deal
But please set the terms very clearly , in writing, and keep a record. Just do what’s agreed and if she wants more , refuse or ask for more too. And don’t get too emotionally involved.

Why not give her 50 per dinner and hotel date. This way you make sure she keeps her side of the bargain.
Going to a monthly rate straight away is a bit risky.

Yeah, there's really no reason to go to a monthly rate unless she demands it.
Per-use rate is usually a better option for the donor - otherwise time works against you, if you need to cancel an appointment, or she's on her period and what not ...