Guest viewing is limited

First Experience At Janjan

Monotron

TAG Member
Reaction score
I went to JanJan a few months ago, after reading for years about it I finally decided myself to give it a try.
Before that I have been to a lot of different establishment (NHP, Hinomaru, Happy Berry, Mxy chain in Shibuya, Grimpeur, Darling Harbour etc...).

Regarding the pinsaro experience, I went a few times to hinomaru and I had an amazing experience in the past with a girl who worked there for only one or two month, her name was "serina", she was about 25 years old, really really cute and with amazing skills, I almost had a crush on her, Rumi was really good a few years ago but got really fat and unattractive, my last experiences their were just terrible. But this is nothing compared to the really awful experience I had at JanJan.

I choosed Sayaka. The lady came to my booth... I don't want to be rude, and actually I even considered whether I should write about here or not, but if it can help someone avoid the same mistake I've made :
She really looked like a zombie-monster or an old 60 years old transgender with years of crack abuse, I think that even if I had met her on the street I would have notice it because she looked just plain scary! The situation was really embarrassing.

I didn't have the heart to be rude and left the place... So I just closed my eyes, find a safe place in my mind and think the hardest I could about something erotic, . After I finished she start chatting with me, and she just sounds half-crazy to me (my japanese is fluent), she kept chatting about how delicious it is to put some chocolate into カレーライス and managed to get me really nauseous.

I have been doing p4p for years that was probably the most awful experience I ever had. And I wonder if I was just really unlucky to pick her, or if the others girls are better.

Sorry to post my first thread with a negative report, I think it had to be done.

PS :

(Sorry for the typos)

I will add to this report that after some recent search on the japanese website, "janjan" is considered like a pinsaro for homeless. Actually the full sentence was "anyone can get there gaijin, homeless..." (feel the love)

Anyway as written in another thread this is quite odd that gaijin can access OK quality soapland, fashion health, DH...but no decent pink salon.

I am so sorry that you got head from the walking dead. I wish you would have gotten outta there because just reading about this makes me want to go to therapy for you. You should be commended with a Purple Heart. I know you was considering her feelings but she would have gotten over it if you up and left. I hope you find a cure to help you forget this horrendous ordeal.

I didn't have the heart to be rude and left the place... So I just closed my eyes, find a safe place in my mind and think the hardest I could about something erotic, . After I finished she start chatting with me, and she just sounds half-crazy to me (my japanese is fluent), she kept chatting about how delicious it is to put some chocolate into カレーライス and managed to get me really nauseous.

chocolate into カレーライス ----- what do you think she meant?

If you check my previous post, you will see that I had two wonderful experiences.
It must be the luck of the draw.
I don't know when you went, but going mid-afternoon as I did, seemed a good time.
The turnover in these places is tremendous, so it is no wonder the odds of ending up with someone from Zombie Apocalypse is probable.
Any chance you could request a different girl or get a refund?
Maybe others on this thread would know if that is possible.

Yes I saw that Garmon, unfortunately Rena seems to work only during the afternoon. And I'm only free during the week nights :-/

chocolate into カレーライス ----- what do you think she meant?

Nothing she just started the very typical japanese versus foreigner discussion : what japanese food do you like etc... and suddenly start to explain me with a lot of conviction about the wonder of putting chocolate into your curry.

This review & my own experience at Dio is why I like NHP for a cheap quickie. You appreciate other services where you know what to expect after incidents like this.

Exactly!! And it wasn't that cheap, actually it was the same price (6000 yens) because it was at night and I named the girl (based on a very old review of this place... my mistake).

For BJ I now only go NHP, girls are gorgeous ( Usagi is my all time favorite, I'm in love with this girl lol, she's a real sweetie and do an amazing service comparing to the other girls, Haruka is really nice too). I also had Aoi, Hibiki, both really nice girls but they made too much teeth contact and weren't really my type of girl. Miruku doesn't work here anymore it seems, she was really nice and GFE a few years back but begin to be quite cold and almost rude the last time I saw her. Asuka is nice looking but just don't like to service and stop the bj after 1minute to do handjob despite you have paid for a BJ service.

Guess I don't feel so bad!
Was at Janjan first time yesterday and had Sayaka aka the mommy from another zombie.
Nice enough but yes sir,, I had to dig deep. She was nice enough , but it's moments like these where you pray she shores up with some skill.
Unfortunately, she wasn't skilled but took to instruction. Just left plain guilty and grossed out.
Was at Hinomaru last week amd a place called Charmmy (Koenji) wnd he girls were decently attractive and younger.
Would love to try NHP but I've read they only do CBJ for foreigners is this true???
I can't bust with one on. Anybody had BBBJ at NHP and can recommend someone who has some skills?

You're not alone Monotron! Death to the walking dead heads! WTF!!!!

I went to JanJan a few months ago, after reading for years about it I finally decided myself to give it a try.
Before that I have been to a lot of different establishment (NHP, Hinomaru, Happy Berry, Mxy chain in Shibuya, Grimpeur, Darling Harbour etc...).

Regarding the pinsaro experience, I went a few times to hinomaru and I had an amazing experience in the past with a girl who worked there for only one or two month, her name was "serina", she was about 25 years old, really really cute and with amazing skills, I almost had a crush on her, Rumi was really good a few years ago but got really fat and unattractive, my last experiences their were just terrible. But this is nothing compared to the really awful experience I had at JanJan.

I choosed Sayaka. The lady came to my booth... I don't want to be rude, and actually I even considered whether I should write about here or not, but if it can help someone avoid the same mistake I've made :
She really looked like a zombie-monster or an old 60 years old transgender with years of crack abuse, I think that even if I had met her on the street I would have notice it because she looked just plain scary! The situation was really embarrassing.

I have been doing p4p for years that was probably the most awful experience I ever had. And I wonder if I was just really unlucky to pick her, or if the others girls are better.

Sorry to post my first thread with a negative report, I think it had to be done.

Please read my description above for NHP.
They do condom for everyone not just foreigners.

Downside of NHP : you have to wait a looooong time, the booth are really little, and you have to masturbate yourself a little bit and be ready because you'll have to come in around 5 minutes max, not time for relaxing too much...

If only a pink salon with girls of the same level than NHP could exist, I would spend my life there...

So basically at JanJan, Rena is ok right ? Any other girl to recommend or to avoid ?

Last edited:
So Jan Jan has photos you can choose from these days? That's new. But then again they only recently got a website.

Its interesting that some reviewers seem to be adamant about Jan Jan being much better than Hinomaru, and some think it's definitely the other way around.

I don't think Rena is at Janjan anymore. You can't go by the photos on the website, either.

i could never go to janjan in fear of getting a old lady performing bj :arghh:
good to know they have some younger and attractive cast though

i could never go to janjan in fear of getting a old lady performing bj :arghh:
good to know they have some younger and attractive cast though

Pay a 2,000 yen nomination fee then you can have who you want.

Reactions: just4fun
When I was there, I only saw three girls sitting around. Not much choice. Not worth 2,000 yen IMO.

I don't think you can pay a nomination fee at JanJan.
I went at the weekend (was bored and in the area), they don't have a board with pictures, in fact I've never seen any pictures while I've been there. I asked the woman for a young girl, and she just kind of grunted, then I asked for a thin girl and she kind of grunted again. In the end I got an OK girl (middle aged and thin) that didn't give up until I blew my load (I wasn't really horny either).

Not really worth a review, as I couldn't be bothered to ask her name and a blow jobs a blow job, but without any up to date rota on the website or pictures, unless you have been and have a favourite I just thought it was always pot luck.

I also have a confession. I went to Jan Jan last month. I got some mid 50's woman with short hair that looked what I can only explain like a dog. Very nice girl, however, instantly I knew this wasn't going to make me pop. I just took the experience more as a 'lets make some jokes and I'll try to stop her so I can get out of here soon.' It didn't really work, she spent 25 minutes on me to no result. I remember her skill was ok. It felt like a cat tongue. But the positions, look, etc is just unflattering. So, I went to the place across the street which had a much younger girl (and cheaper), but kind of mechanical. She was nice but still the result was nothing. I really wasn't in the mood to go out to these places, but had the chance, and don't really know what I was thinking that night. Would I repeat? I seriously doubt it because both times I asked the outside doorman, the woman on the website schedule each night are never there.

They say they do, but I'm not sure how you'd know who to nominate as their website isn't up to date and they have no pictures at the place. I guess it's just pot luck if the girl you choose from the website is still working, and is around on the day you go.

Paying 2,000 for a 3,000 service does seem over the top, I think I'd rather pay 1,000 more and have 2 goes and hope one was ok.

If you go there a few times you know the ones who you want and don't want. The schedule is updated daily on the website.

Regulars get to know who's who and can check the schedule to see if it worth going. If there are 3 bad ones on the schedule and just one good one - it is probably better to avoid going there.

So, I went to the place across the street which had a much younger girl (and cheaper),
Do you know the name of this place? Is it the other one that has the Tencho stood outside?

I'd always understood that the others in the area had older women, but maybe I'll just try a few next time I'm horny.

I guess it is in the case you have been given a card by a girl during a previous visit, you may ask for her again. That is if you ever had a girl you liked there.. It happened to me years ago, a 30ish extremely horny woman, who at some point, I thought, would take it in. Finished me sumata. Never saw her again..