Guest viewing is limited

First experience on sugardaddy.jp

User#53048

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, new member here.

I joined SD back in April and will describe my initial experience here.
It's been a while so I forgot some of the details.

At some point I was messaging over a dozen girls.
Because of corona I wasn't leaving home much so I decided to try and schedule meet and greet's with multiple girls on the same day. First I set up a date with one girl at 2pm at a cafe. Then I contacted the other girls and tried to setup dates in 30-45min slots. I excluded girls who asked for more than 5k, but also offered compensation to girls who didn't mention it (maybe a mistake). Surprisingly this went pretty well and I ended up with dates with 6 girls!

1. The first girl was a 19yo student. Even cuter than in the pics. Around 165cm, slightly on the "pocchari" side of average (for Japanese standards), medium size boobs, dimples. In her profile she sort of apologized for having braces, I assured her it looked cute and she blushed. A bit shy at first but the conversation went well. After stuff like hobbies etc we talked about what kind of relationship we were looking for. She said she wanted to keep her private life private, which is fine to me. I was clear that I was looking for "otona" and she was fine with that. She asked 40k. I was thinking to set my limit to 30, but this girl changed my mind, I'd be willing to go 50 for her...

2. Second canceled on the day.

3. 24yo Russian student. Blonde, petite. Cute but not stunning. 6.5 or so. She seemed smart and a bit geeky (which I like). We talked about books and movies. She mentioned she was in an arrangement before and was looking for a new partner. She also asked 40,000 if I remember correctly. If I was single she would be totally gf material, but wasn't exactly my ideal sb.

4. Super busty 22yo. Her profile says K cup, not sure if it's true but they were huge, and looked natural. However her face was a disappointment. In her profile pics she was like an 7.5, but in reality she was like a 4. She was also quite bigger than in the pics. Of course I wasn't expecting a slender K-cup, but in the pics she had a smaller waist. Works at a maid cafe. Shy, didn't really smile and basically only answered questions. Asked for 40k, so at this point I was convinced this was market value. Not gonna lie, I was considering going for it just because I've never been with a K-cup... but no, if it's just for the boobs I might as well go for a deli.

5. No-show.

6. This one showed up late (already a red flag). Early-mid 20s, slender, stylish, more "kirei" than "kawaii". Said she worked as a bartender. I wondered if it was actually a girl's bar. She was talkative and sounded confident. But before we got to talk about otona she suddenly said she had somewhere to be (probably another sd appointment), asked for her money and left. We talked for less than 10 minutes. I felt scammed but didn't want to create a scene so I paid her and that was it. This was clearly what the Japanese SDs call a "chameshi kojiki", a sb that's not interested in actually having sex with the sd, just getting paid for tea/dinner dates indefinitely.

I made the mistake of not exchanging contact details at the end of each meeting. I did exchange Kakao with some of the girls later though.

I was still worried about corona so I ended up dropping the ball on girl 1, when I later contacted her again she said she was doing only tea/dinner now.

Send the K cups my way, haven't had one since Hokkaido a few years ago (they're thicker up there, must be the weather)!

But seriously, please pop back in to tell us how things go as I'm considering giving it a shot myself. Only know one guy who tried it and he saw his former secretary on there and immediately deleted his account.

Reactions: Ocean
But seriously, please pop back in to tell us how things go as I'm considering giving it a shot myself. Only know one guy who tried it and he saw his former secretary on there and immediately deleted his account.

Sure. I reactivated my SD and Paters accounts recently. I met 3 girls this week and will meet a few more tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun
Just a question the 40k was for that week, monthly? or just that one day? i would think it would include sex lol any update?

Just a question the 40k was for that week, monthly? or just that one day? i would think it would include sex lol any update?
That's usually for a set period during a day. Each SB is different on how they handle it... 40k is most certainly for a single meeting in one day. (The actual amount of time varies wildly from SB to SB.)

And no, there's not always sex involved. (mostly yes, but not always)

Reactions: just4fun