Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 29.000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Few english

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review for the p4p scene. I speak very little japanese and decided to go for darling harbor, as they are gajin friendly (im eastern asian though). I got to the store and they seem to be extremely gajin friendly. I got a choice out of 11 cards and i picked up marina.
She was heavier than i thought but she was attractive and young. She washed me and gave me a nuru massage for about 20 minutes. She alternated between a handjob and a blowjob (was alright). We then went to the bed and went at it doggy and missionary. She then rode me to a climax. It was a fun experience, even though i prefer petite girls.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Friendly place and gave me 10+ girls to choose from. Might have to do more research for the skinnier girls

I was there at 12 o clock afternoon. It was kinda early and it was on like a sunday or something. They probably have a lot of girls. 2 of the girls were 1 hour waits though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Question about the cost (70 minutes 29.000), is that the total or is there also a service charge added onto it?
Website says 70 Minutes for 29,800 yen. There are two morning course types, but the standard rate applies from 12 Noon, per their site.

Reactions: Ppweirdqq
Website says 70 Minutes for 29,800 yen. There are two morning course types, but the standard rate applies from 12 Noon, per their site.
The morning course has not been allowed for foreigners thus far afaik.