Her ad on TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours , 65K

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Email in English, Spoken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It has been a while since I saw a new independent girl. I love this feeling of anticipating the moment when the girl arrives at the station.

That feeling of not knowing what exactly she looks like, how she talks, what she would sound like, what her attitude would be and most important of all, would it turn out to be good chemistry. All turned out to be good with Sakura.

She was on time. My first impression of her is, she looks very normal and down to earth, like a really normal boyish university girl who loves to do sports to keep herself fit. At 170cm height, she is tall for a Japanese girl. On the day she was in tight blue jeans which highlighted her long slender legs and her firm bottoms. So far so good.

The only problem was, I couldn't see half of her face. She was wearing a mask, understandably given the current situation. Still, it would have given me a better first impression to see her face when we first met.

I finally saw her face when we arrived at the hotel. She is coolly cute, big eyes, double eyelids, sharp chin, smooth skin. She looks like one of those girls who would stand at the counter of a bar drinking her Corona beer chatting with her female friends without caring about guys around her looking at her tight ass. She knows that she has a great body and she is proud to show it off. Yep, that's Sakura.

Took a while to get into action, we chatted, drank some beer, took a shower, went to the bath where we had some light actions there where I started off DATY her in the bath in which she returned the favor with a good BBBJ.

She seems to be quite sensitive with touch today. It could be because she had a long day. A lips touch on her nipple does tickle her more than I expected, so as touching her skin. I was afraid I might be in this situation where I can’t touch her anywhere. Fortunately that wasn’t the case when she started to be in the zone.

We got down to the main act in bed. Initially she wasn't really into it. I found out later that I just needed to push the right switch to turn her on.

She seemed to enjoy being eaten out, so I got working on that. Things got really excited when I asked her to ride on my face. THAT VIEW! Seeing her face from below with her tits on the foreground, while eating her out, touching her nipples with my hands, is just great. She seems to be really into it so I kept continuing DATY her for a much longer that I thought I should.

This is what I learnt from @erinpaigelondon . She teaches me the proper way to dine at the Y. According to her, it is better to keep repeating the "good movement" at “the right spot” and keep going at it until told otherwise. I used to change the spot too quickly which apparently made it less enjoyable.

After a long DATY she is much more responsive and seems to be really into it. She gave me a BBBJ then I capped myself and let her be on top, followed by various styles of mish. We took a short break to get some drinks. Back to DATY again, then I rode on her face while she took care of my junior with her lips. Her sexy eyes were looking straight into mine. It was intense.

I capped again went for a doggie, her body curves really stand out, her ass is real firm with muscles. I gave it a light slap and hard squeezes. By this point her hair has really gone wild. I can see her whole body reflected from the glass window in the room. What a PSE. Back to her on top, a great GFE feeling here, then switch to mish where I could hold her waist very nicely and feel her strong abs. It was about time (good thing she wear a wrist watch) so I decided to finish in mish.

She was quite communicative throughout. She told me when she likes, and not hesitate to tell me when she doesn’t which I appreciated.

We cleaned up separately, given she had to rush to another session. I told her to go first, since I usually take my time to clean up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all a good session. Given her price range compared to other indies on TAG and elsewhere, I couldn’t effort to see her as often as I would like to. I felt that she needs to gain more experience, and she shows that she is willing to learn and explore. According to her she will be in Tokyo around until the end of March before going overseas for about a year. Please take your chance and treat her well.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report on Sakura, much appreciated. Happy to hear that you had a good time!

Approved: 2/22/2020

Thanks for the review, when I saw her ad I was really interested to see her next time I go to Japan but as she says she will be abroad for a year so chances are near zero unfortunately. But I hope I will be able to meet her someday ^^ (can't wait to go to Japan again this year, maybe in summer and in december, finger crossed).

Thanks for the review, when I saw her ad I was really interested to see her next time I go to Japan but as she says she will be abroad for a year so chances are near zero unfortunately. But I hope I will be able to meet her someday ^^ (can't wait to go to Japan again this year, maybe in summer and in december, finger crossed).
You can always meet other ladies here on TAG.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sakura

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Her ad on TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours , 65K

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Email in English, Spoken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It has been a while since I saw a new independent girl. I love this feeling of anticipating the moment when the girl arrives at the station.

That feeling of not knowing what exactly she looks like, how she talks, what she would sound like, what her attitude would be and most important of all, would it turn out to be good chemistry. All turned out to be good with Sakura.

She was on time. My first impression of her is, she looks very normal and down to earth, like a really normal boyish university girl who loves to do sports to keep herself fit. At 170cm height, she is tall for a Japanese girl. On the day she was in tight blue jeans which highlighted her long slender legs and her firm bottoms. So far so good.

The only problem was, I couldn't see half of her face. She was wearing a mask, understandably given the current situation. Still, it would have given me a better first impression to see her face when we first met.

I finally saw her face when we arrived at the hotel. She is coolly cute, big eyes, double eyelids, sharp chin, smooth skin. She looks like one of those girls who would stand at the counter of a bar drinking her Corona beer chatting with her female friends without caring about guys around her looking at her tight ass. She knows that she has a great body and she is proud to show it off. Yep, that's Sakura.

Took a while to get into action, we chatted, drank some beer, took a shower, went to the bath where we had some light actions there where I started off DATY her in the bath in which she returned the favor with a good BBBJ.

She seems to be quite sensitive with touch today. It could be because she had a long day. A lips touch on her nipple does tickle her more than I expected, so as touching her skin. I was afraid I might be in this situation where I can’t touch her anywhere. Fortunately that wasn’t the case when she started to be in the zone.

We got down to the main act in bed. Initially she wasn't really into it. I found out later that I just needed to push the right switch to turn her on.

She seemed to enjoy being eaten out, so I got working on that. Things got really excited when I asked her to ride on my face. THAT VIEW! Seeing her face from below with her tits on the foreground, while eating her out, touching her nipples with my hands, is just great. She seems to be really into it so I kept continuing DATY her for a much longer that I thought I should.

This is what I learnt from @erinpaigelondon . She teaches me the proper way to dine at the Y. According to her, it is better to keep repeating the "good movement" at “the right spot” and keep going at it until told otherwise. I used to change the spot too quickly which apparently made it less enjoyable.

After a long DATY she is much more responsive and seems to be really into it. She gave me a BBBJ then I capped myself and let her be on top, followed by various styles of mish. We took a short break to get some drinks. Back to DATY again, then I rode on her face while she took care of my junior with her lips. Her sexy eyes were looking straight into mine. It was intense.

I capped again went for a doggie, her body curves really stand out, her ass is real firm with muscles. I gave it a light slap and hard squeezes. By this point her hair has really gone wild. I can see her whole body reflected from the glass window in the room. What a PSE. Back to her on top, a great GFE feeling here, then switch to mish where I could hold her waist very nicely and feel her strong abs. It was about time (good thing she wear a wrist watch) so I decided to finish in mish.

She was quite communicative throughout. She told me when she likes, and not hesitate to tell me when she doesn’t which I appreciated.

We cleaned up separately, given she had to rush to another session. I told her to go first, since I usually take my time to clean up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all a good session. Given her price range compared to other indies on TAG and elsewhere, I couldn’t effort to see her as often as I would like to. I felt that she needs to gain more experience, and she shows that she is willing to learn and explore. According to her she will be in Tokyo around until the end of March before going overseas for about a year. Please take your chance and treat her well.

The 2 hours that I spent with Sakura were simply the best! She has a cute face and a stunning figure that takes your breath away at first sight. When she returns, I’d love to meet her again.
Thanks for the review! I couldn’t have described her any better!

So I'm late to the party and I see Sakura is already gone :-(
You guys mention "the ladies on TAG", but in the Independent Ads section I see just one ad. Is this normal? Low volume due to the Corona?

Thanks for the review.

Sorry to ask, but I always have problem to read the breast figure.

She has written her breast size is Japan D75, and from my understanding, she is D cup, correct? How does her breast looks and feels?

Thank you

Thanks for the review.

Sorry to ask, but I always have problem to read the breast figure.

She has written her breast size is Japan D75, and from my understanding, she is D cup, correct? How does her breast looks and feels?

Thank you

I haven't met her, but if she says Japanese D, than that's not the same as European or American.

Reactions: chun011980