email info@asianmystique.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours 50,000 Yen + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Email in English, Spoken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This will be the first part of my two parts reviews. The final part is where she joined Mina and another TAG member for a 4P MFMF

It all starts with Mina.

I have met with Mina a couple of times since I was introduced to her via one of the TAG member.

She mentioned that she wants to do a 3P FFM with Sayuri. I arranged the 3P session with AM for late January. Unfortunately I was sick and had to cancel that appointment.

I tried to arrange another 3P session again for the first week of Feb. I was told Mina was on a holiday and won't be back until mid Feb. Then I thought why don't I try to meet Sayuri for a one to one first to see how she is like.

She arrives right on time. She has small eyes, single eyelid, sharp cute face, a healthy looking slightly brown skin.

She looks like one of the girl that I had a big crush on when I started living in Japan many moons ago. She is an Asian , not originally from Japan and she could pass as a Japanese girl. She is not even born nor raised here. She is smart as fuck, way above my league. Their face, their eyes, even how they laugh are so similar that it shocked me. Heck, even their low boyish voice and how they ended their sentences are the same! No, there is no way in hell they are related. That's for sure, or humm I have heard similar plot somewhere..
MV5BYWZjMjk3ZTItODQ2ZC00NTY5LWE0ZDYtZTI3MjcwN2Q5NTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

Anyway, initially Sayuri does not seem to be as friendly as I hoped her to be. She kept a bit of distance while taking cloth off, brushing teeth, and shower. It was quite mechanical and I was afraid I might have hit a dud. We took shower together and there wasn't much shower play. I didn't get to kissed her until we are done with the shower and went on to bed.

It took a while to break the ice and to turn her on. I get to know that she does not drink beer. We had a bit of a sweet sparkling Rose from Australia (7% alcohol). With just one glass her cheeks were quite red, looking very cute, horny and ready for actions.

Very easy to drink, reasonable price
https://justwines.com.au/dunes-greene-split-pick-moscato-south-australia
dunes-greene-split-pick-moscato-south-australia_1_1.jpg

Once she is in the zone and relaxed a bit things turned out to be so much better. Her BBBJ is good. I like the way she use the tip of her tongue to lick. We then move to have her riding on my face. She moves around to guide my tongue to where she wants. My kind of girl.

I capped up , she on top , me on top, side way and then to doggie. She seems to like it hard. At some point she asked me to slap her ass which I happily obligated. I might even lightly squeeze her neck at some point, and I asked her to do the same to me in return but harder. It was quite a hard core fuck. I wouldn't be able to guessed it from her look, seriously. She told me she also does AF and enjoyed it , if the guy does it right. I didn't ask for that option today so I didn't try and I don't think she prepared for it.

I was closing to the finish and asked her where she want me to unload. She said "oppai" (her boobs). The way she said it, the expression on her face, in her eyes and her low boyish voice was really sexy and unique.

After cleaning up, we laying naked chatting about various things for a while. This is when I realized why she has good reviews with repeaters

She isn't the hottest girl, not the best PSE and yet I found myself wanting to see her more. I could easily spend the whole night with her and won't get bored. Her initial reaction of keeping distance and acting cold may explained why some people didn't really enjoy her as much. Once you managed to turn her on then she is a totally different person.

So really, YMMY.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There is something about Sayuri.

Thank you for the report, much appreciated!

Approved: 2/22/2020

Her initial reaction of keeping distance and acting cold may explained why some people didn't really enjoy her as much.

Sounds like your time with her wasn't that different from mine. She does warm up after a while, and she's generally a nice person to spend time with.
I think the main difference is I tried her anal option, and found it disappointing (and many others have agreed). That probably negatively coloured my impression of her, although I don't feel that my review of her was overly negative.
She's still a good provider IMO.

Had no idea she wasn't Japanese.

Sounds like your time with her wasn't that different from mine. She does warm up after a while, and she's generally a nice person to spend time with.
I think the main difference is I tried her anal option, and found it disappointing (and many others have agreed). That probably negatively coloured my impression of her, although I don't feel that my review of her was overly negative.
She's still a good provider IMO.

Had no idea she wasn't Japanese.
She’s Japanese. @Ken4fb was saying that she looks like a girl, she liked in the past. That girl was Asian but not Japanese. I also got confused when I first read it.

Reactions: Viggagadye