Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 30,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

Warning:
I did not mention that I am a Gaijin. At no point during this event, I was asked if I am Japanese. I speak Japanese with no accent. I look Asian, with tanned skin. I used to come here many times. This is not my first time at this place. I do not know for certain if they accept foreigners or not. I did not ask that question specifically. If you get turned down at this place, just leave and take your money somewhere else.

Summary
She is a cute, young girl with really nice skin. Pink slightly invert nipples. Right size boobs, C cup with good round shape and soft. Not too skinny and not fat. A healthy-looking body. Her service is mechanical, slightly cold, with no deep kiss, and lacks GFE.

Her body is quite accurate in this picture. Her face is not a head-turner. Small eyes, single eyelids semi-long hair at her shoulder-length slightly curled. She was adorable when she smiled. Something I wish she would do more often during the play.

oGgI_KVq4_1BSbQNqg58QiUR_VpjJu_qQtc0hPXWQp8fdZJoeDFaqbxJGLHydpAc0WqS-zFJ5M9Nm7s2Eb8j1mJNTzK15LlVOPt73Hv_H8a7NEcWfAxkonsa6iWNWX0oNI6xJ4rKRHvPu0RYZAo

Intro
Something unexpected happen to me and I was left with about two hours to spare in Kabukicho by myself. I thought to myself, why don’t I give Kado Ebi a try. It has been a while since I last visit there. The last time I went there is probably 3 years ago. I never get badly disappointed with girls from the place, so why not.

The problem is, I couldn’t find the place. I am sure I was at the right place. This is how I remembered it.

qdcEQmWjMZdkz3973ihKjWFJMR6n7A2Q917O2QlpSglI31AxMswbSYLx9aFW9IUkAtHfQjvfSB0l2AEtheCP6D1dp-_rcqIAMC5jWueYiOS2a5U6xb0elmGMi2NNU33GoTesWQMBHOfps6QVtLs

Thanks, Google Maps. This is from Feb 2020.

And this is the place now.
KNzj24SHZMl5x2oY2gtB9kv9iF051x8XA36kzZwmvr8VwARG2jFO1WqpX3nvVCLmb0GmxXckdrmfmNszyd-RhUyuppD3m_sdLtz7Sysqh8uRmQKbXpB_liXqbEKxmGeqhq2XZHWy1O6JUAMYE8s

Looking much more modern. Better suited for the younger crowd.

It took me a while to realise that they have renovated the place and changed the name. I wouldn’t have guessed this is the same place if they don’t have that “Kado Ebi” sign in front. The guy at the front was telling me the name and the look had changed but the service is still the same, so please come in! I followed the guy in and the interior has also been upgraded with a new modern look.

Being choosie

I was led to the second floor. One customer was there before me choosing a girl from the pictures. I waited for maybe 3 minutes then they showed me four pictures of the girl. I didn’t really like any of them so I told the guy that I am not interested in any of these girls, maybe next time, and about to leave. Then the guy said please wait, and he came back with another four-set of pictures of different girls. One of them was a girl with G cups which I have to wait for an hour. Another one is with F and another with G cups. I was going to go with one of them but they aren’t really my current taste. Then I looked at Sumire chan’s picture. She is a C cup, looking rather fit and probably the youngest of the four. I asked the Tencho about her and he said she is a university student. I cannot verify that, but she looks quite young in the picture so I choose her.

7oCMx0Sud6r1TnZ1SWScBb1HyUKmIm-ANMzrwNry1e3MYZ6WCNlZSjr0q0zWWMETAWtfcqwco4TWNs_B1JS7davxeOYHnBu2mOpYIj1EXhfn82bRNBKCnSW1ADHtEO1wOn1bTI9ZrM5hmAAKVV4

This was shown to me in the waiting room

After about 5 minutes wait, I was called to meet Sumire. She is not as good-looking as I hope she would be. I can tell that she is young based on how her face looks. She doesn’t smile much. A bit of a red flag.

Play time

When entered the room, she asked me if I want to do a mat play. I don’t usually like it so I said no. I asked her if she wants to do it and she said she loves it so I agree to a mat play.

Bath was a standard affair, nothing to write home about. She wasn’t GFE and wasn’t as passionate as I wanted her to be. I kept reminding myself that this is a Soapland, not an SB, and I only met her 20 minutes ago. I need to lower my expectation and follow the scripts.

The mat play was better than I expected. She is not completely shaved down there. It seems like she recently trim her pubic hair so it gives a pinching sensation when she moved her pussy all over my body. Most of the Soapland girls would completely shave their hair so I couldn’t feel anything much with them during the mat play.

We didn’t fuck on the mat because I told her I am a one-shot guy.

The sex wasn’t that interesting. The good thing is she doesn’t fake her moan like most Soapland girls would do. The bad thing is she is so quiet that I don’t think she enjoys it very much. I DATY her for about 10 minutes. Her pussy was small, pink and clean. I noticed she was not wet, and her clitoris is small and doesn’t get any larger even though I tried to play with it. She was quiet. She closed her eyes and it look like she is trying to concentrate, but I don’t think she is enjoying it very much.

After knowing that she doesn’t enjoy it, I went soft.

She tried hard to get it up again but the more she tried the softer it becomes. I took a bathroom break, the first time to be taking it in a Soapland setup where every minute count. After the break, she announced that we only have 10 minutes left. She kept on trying and somehow she managed it get it up again. She capped me, went on top and started riding. She was tighter than I expected.

She was moving up and down rather mechanically. I tried to touch the flawless skin on her back but she pushed my hands off, telling me nicely that it was tingling her. Disappointed, I started to hold her waist and move her body up and down with my arms. That seems to please her a little.

She started to softly moan in her throat. She asked me what I want to do, so I started to bang her hard, while she is still on top. I tried to pull her body closer but she tried to slightly pull herself up a little to give herself some space between us. I got taken aback by that. I kept on banging her even harder while still asking her if she is alright. I finally came after a few more minutes. At this point, I had that feeling of shame after I came. This is something I haven’t experienced for a while.

These days when I had sex, I always felt happily satisfied. Cumming was an achievement. Not this time. I felt shameful like I shouldn’t have done this. Such a strange thought for someone like me.

The Aftermatch

We cleaned up separately. Something I said, which I have already forgotten, made her smile showing her teeth. I told her at that moment that her smile is cute. She thanked me for that. It was the only moment during the whole 90 minutes where I felt she is herself, a young lady laughing at a silly thing, not a soapland girl working.

I kissed her on her lips before leaving the room. She sent me off at the front door, and we waved each other goodbye. I am tempted to meet her again just to see if she will loosen herself up a little bit more.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is a typical Japanese-cute, innocent-looking girl next door with a nice body. Her service is a bit mechanical. I felt she is a bit cold toward me, especially during the sex. It might get better if I see her again, which I may or may not do. Maybe one day when I have some free time in Kabukicho without any better plan.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report! I was surprised to see this one pop up... Seen this place a lot when walking by, I sort of figured this would a typical no-go for a foreigner, even with decent Japanese.

Approved: 7/13/2022

Thanks for your report! I was surprised to see this one pop up... Seen this place a lot when walking by, I sort of figured this would a typical no-go for a foreigner, even with decent Japanese.

My data is from pre-covid but they had a strict no white boys policy when I requested.

My data is from pre-covid but they had a strict no white boys policy when I requested.
Apparently a lot of the Kadoebi shops have relaxed their policies, a few friends have mentioned getting served at the one in Ikebukuro and the one in Shibuya.

Might be worth testing the waters - assuming someone hasn't already caused them to panic and drop the shutters.

Apparently a lot of the Kadoebi shops have relaxed their policies, a few friends have mentioned getting served at the one in Ikebukuro and the one in Shibuya.

That is good news as at least the Shibuya shop was very strictly no foreigners before.

a few friends have mentioned getting served at the one in Ikebukuro and the one in Shibuya.
What a brave soul. That Shibuya branch is smack in the middle of the Shibuya with millions of people walking by. It is like walking in and out of a minefield. Entering and leaving the shop might give you a higher heart rate than the session itself!

I have been using Kadoebi from time to time. I even went to their honten in Yoshiwara for the fun of it (pun intended) I got turned away from time to time. I shook it off and returned on a different day with a different tencho.

My first review on TAG is from Kadoebi in Shinjuku
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/young-and-innocent-kaguya.17097/

I still remember how young she was!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
I tried the Kichijoji branch before Covid and it was definitely a no foreigner policy. I got the infamous 申し訳ありませんbla-bla-bla when I called them to book.

Anyone who is not good at Japanese and/or non-Asian tried going in-person to the Shinjuku branch? Any luck?

Anyone who is not good at Japanese and/or non-Asian tried going in-person to the Shinjuku branch? Any luck?
Pretty much guaranteed that you'll get shown the exit right quick if you can't use any Japanese - or at least get through the door. This one isn't for people that can't speak basic Japanese at a minimum.

Yeah I meant not zero Japanese but still not perfect. Basically, do you need to be Japanese-passing in order to have any chance here?

I would like to hear the experience of someone with intermediate Japanese and/or someone who is visibly foreign, which is more relevant information to most of us here, otherwise if we were Japanese-passing we could literally go into any store.

Yeah I meant not zero Japanese but still not perfect. Basically, do you need to be Japanese-passing in order to have any chance here?

I would like to hear the experience of someone with intermediate Japanese and/or someone who is visibly foreign, which is more relevant information to most of us here, otherwise if we were Japanese-passing we could literally go into any store.
@Ken4fb can answer more clearly - but he speaks nearly native-fluent Japanese as it is...

Apart from the obvious Japanese language requirement, your appearance, behavior and attitude are all counts. Also your luck on the day. I could get into the same shop one day and get turned away on the other.

The conversation with the door man at Kado Ebi went like this

Me looks lost, trying to find the shop, then the door man looks at me when I walked close to the shop. I saw the sign Kado Ebi next to the guy so I started the conversation

へ〜、新しくなったですね。いつからですが?

そうですね。けっこう前からです。名前も変わったけど、サービスは前と同じです。

へ〜そうですか〜 (walking inside) 中もきれいになったね。

Then with the guy at the counter

このお店は初めてですが?
いいえ、たぶん三年ぶりかもしれないですね。
ありがとうございます、二階に行ってください。

I actually cannot recall the actual wording he used to send me to the second floor.

Then this is what I said when I was about to leave since I didn't really like any of the girls they showed me initially.

うん〜 今日はけっこうです。
I stood up and about to walk out. Then the tencho quickly said
ちょっと,二分くらい待ってください!
うん、大丈夫ですよ。
and sit down again.

As you might notice from the above, it is nothing fancy. Very basic Japanese stuff.

It is probably the accent, the tone of the sentence and the (correct) reaction that either made they think I am Japanese or good enough not to scare their girls.

I have never taken Japanese test. I'm quite sure I will fail at N2 level or something even lower because I don't really care to study for the test.

Last edited:
someone who is visibly foreign,
This is subjective, especially for Asian. You can be Japanese and yet you look visibly foreign
ken-hirai-attends-the-annie-world-premiere-at-ziegfeld-theater-on-7-picture-id460109274

Hirai Ken is 100%大阪人 Whenever he takes a flight, the flight attendants would start speaking to him in English.
To be fair, some of the girls I talked to thinks I am Japanese until I told them otherwise. A few of them would even think that was a joke. Then I will just say 本当は火星人です。:greyalien: then move on to bed. :D

Last edited:
"At this point, I had that feeling of shame after I came. This is something I haven’t experienced for a while."

Had the same feeling when I had sex with one of the girls with an agent (mama-san). Asked the background of the girl, she was thai, and was doing it for money (50:50 share), felt so bad after having sex with her. I guess the conclusion we may have a sexual emotional attachment to the activity itself even if it is just p4p.

Reactions: Ken4fb and Yanchan
Hi guys,

I've looked quite a bit into shops over the past year and it does seem that a lot (most? all?) Kadoebis will accept foreigners that speak Japanese.
Dunno about foreigners who can't and can't help you with questions about Japanese level either as I'm fluent.

There absolutely is a Gaijin Tax though:
- Otsuka Kadoebi: was 6 or 7 000 yens as of last year,
- Miss Senhime: 10 000,
- Spa Kadoebi: 10 000,
Are the taxes I remember on the top of my head.

I'm pretty sure I called a couple more Kadoebi shops in Ikebukuro and they were also +10 000 yens - I suppose that at the very least that area is "safe".

Reactions: Browcoco
Bit off the beaten path, but a few months back I was renewing my license and decided to try out the Kadoebi Fuchu Derby.
Same as op couldn’t find the spot because it had been renovated and I was looking based on Google-sensei’s data.
Anyway, I walked in and was asked if I had a reservation. I said no, and then go the Moshiwakenai, Kadoebi policy had changed and no more white boys. I asked did this go for all stores, and he said yes.
Interestingly, all interaction was with the Boy.
Tencho/Ojisan stood behind the counter and didn’t say a word.

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
the Spa Kadoebi: Sumire すみれ

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
walk in, with no appointment

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 30,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

Warning:
I did not mention that I am a Gaijin. At no point during this event, I was asked if I am Japanese. I speak Japanese with no accent. I look Asian, with tanned skin. I used to come here many times. This is not my first time at this place. I do not know for certain if they accept foreigners or not. I did not ask that question specifically. If you get turned down at this place, just leave and take your money somewhere else.

Summary
She is a cute, young girl with really nice skin. Pink slightly invert nipples. Right size boobs, C cup with good round shape and soft. Not too skinny and not fat. A healthy-looking body. Her service is mechanical, slightly cold, with no deep kiss, and lacks GFE.

Her body is quite accurate in this picture. Her face is not a head-turner. Small eyes, single eyelids semi-long hair at her shoulder-length slightly curled. She was adorable when she smiled. Something I wish she would do more often during the play.

oGgI_KVq4_1BSbQNqg58QiUR_VpjJu_qQtc0hPXWQp8fdZJoeDFaqbxJGLHydpAc0WqS-zFJ5M9Nm7s2Eb8j1mJNTzK15LlVOPt73Hv_H8a7NEcWfAxkonsa6iWNWX0oNI6xJ4rKRHvPu0RYZAo

Intro
Something unexpected happen to me and I was left with about two hours to spare in Kabukicho by myself. I thought to myself, why don’t I give Kado Ebi a try. It has been a while since I last visit there. The last time I went there is probably 3 years ago. I never get badly disappointed with girls from the place, so why not.

The problem is, I couldn’t find the place. I am sure I was at the right place. This is how I remembered it.

qdcEQmWjMZdkz3973ihKjWFJMR6n7A2Q917O2QlpSglI31AxMswbSYLx9aFW9IUkAtHfQjvfSB0l2AEtheCP6D1dp-_rcqIAMC5jWueYiOS2a5U6xb0elmGMi2NNU33GoTesWQMBHOfps6QVtLs

Thanks, Google Maps. This is from Feb 2020.

And this is the place now.
KNzj24SHZMl5x2oY2gtB9kv9iF051x8XA36kzZwmvr8VwARG2jFO1WqpX3nvVCLmb0GmxXckdrmfmNszyd-RhUyuppD3m_sdLtz7Sysqh8uRmQKbXpB_liXqbEKxmGeqhq2XZHWy1O6JUAMYE8s

Looking much more modern. Better suited for the younger crowd.

It took me a while to realise that they have renovated the place and changed the name. I wouldn’t have guessed this is the same place if they don’t have that “Kado Ebi” sign in front. The guy at the front was telling me the name and the look had changed but the service is still the same, so please come in! I followed the guy in and the interior has also been upgraded with a new modern look.

Being choosie

I was led to the second floor. One customer was there before me choosing a girl from the pictures. I waited for maybe 3 minutes then they showed me four pictures of the girl. I didn’t really like any of them so I told the guy that I am not interested in any of these girls, maybe next time, and about to leave. Then the guy said please wait, and he came back with another four-set of pictures of different girls. One of them was a girl with G cups which I have to wait for an hour. Another one is with F and another with G cups. I was going to go with one of them but they aren’t really my current taste. Then I looked at Sumire chan’s picture. She is a C cup, looking rather fit and probably the youngest of the four. I asked the Tencho about her and he said she is a university student. I cannot verify that, but she looks quite young in the picture so I choose her.

7oCMx0Sud6r1TnZ1SWScBb1HyUKmIm-ANMzrwNry1e3MYZ6WCNlZSjr0q0zWWMETAWtfcqwco4TWNs_B1JS7davxeOYHnBu2mOpYIj1EXhfn82bRNBKCnSW1ADHtEO1wOn1bTI9ZrM5hmAAKVV4

This was shown to me in the waiting room

After about 5 minutes wait, I was called to meet Sumire. She is not as good-looking as I hope she would be. I can tell that she is young based on how her face looks. She doesn’t smile much. A bit of a red flag.

Play time

When entered the room, she asked me if I want to do a mat play. I don’t usually like it so I said no. I asked her if she wants to do it and she said she loves it so I agree to a mat play.

Bath was a standard affair, nothing to write home about. She wasn’t GFE and wasn’t as passionate as I wanted her to be. I kept reminding myself that this is a Soapland, not an SB, and I only met her 20 minutes ago. I need to lower my expectation and follow the scripts.

The mat play was better than I expected. She is not completely shaved down there. It seems like she recently trim her pubic hair so it gives a pinching sensation when she moved her pussy all over my body. Most of the Soapland girls would completely shave their hair so I couldn’t feel anything much with them during the mat play.

We didn’t fuck on the mat because I told her I am a one-shot guy.

The sex wasn’t that interesting. The good thing is she doesn’t fake her moan like most Soapland girls would do. The bad thing is she is so quiet that I don’t think she enjoys it very much. I DATY her for about 10 minutes. Her pussy was small, pink and clean. I noticed she was not wet, and her clitoris is small and doesn’t get any larger even though I tried to play with it. She was quiet. She closed her eyes and it look like she is trying to concentrate, but I don’t think she is enjoying it very much.

After knowing that she doesn’t enjoy it, I went soft.

She tried hard to get it up again but the more she tried the softer it becomes. I took a bathroom break, the first time to be taking it in a Soapland setup where every minute count. After the break, she announced that we only have 10 minutes left. She kept on trying and somehow she managed it get it up again. She capped me, went on top and started riding. She was tighter than I expected.

She was moving up and down rather mechanically. I tried to touch the flawless skin on her back but she pushed my hands off, telling me nicely that it was tingling her. Disappointed, I started to hold her waist and move her body up and down with my arms. That seems to please her a little.

She started to softly moan in her throat. She asked me what I want to do, so I started to bang her hard, while she is still on top. I tried to pull her body closer but she tried to slightly pull herself up a little to give herself some space between us. I got taken aback by that. I kept on banging her even harder while still asking her if she is alright. I finally came after a few more minutes. At this point, I had that feeling of shame after I came. This is something I haven’t experienced for a while.

These days when I had sex, I always felt happily satisfied. Cumming was an achievement. Not this time. I felt shameful like I shouldn’t have done this. Such a strange thought for someone like me.

The Aftermatch

We cleaned up separately. Something I said, which I have already forgotten, made her smile showing her teeth. I told her at that moment that her smile is cute. She thanked me for that. It was the only moment during the whole 90 minutes where I felt she is herself, a young lady laughing at a silly thing, not a soapland girl working.

I kissed her on her lips before leaving the room. She sent me off at the front door, and we waved each other goodbye. I am tempted to meet her again just to see if she will loosen herself up a little bit more.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is a typical Japanese-cute, innocent-looking girl next door with a nice body. Her service is a bit mechanical. I felt she is a bit cold toward me, especially during the sex. It might get better if I see her again, which I may or may not do. Maybe one day when I have some free time in Kabukicho without any better plan.

can I request an Audio file so that we can here how a Japanese conversation went? you know so we can learn.

can I request an Audio file so that we can here how a Japanese conversation went? you know so we can learn.
If your Japanese isn’t good enough to figure it out on the fly, it’s not good enough to get past the door at these places. Don’t try to game the system with some rote memorization - it won’t work, and it might get everyone else banned for your stupidity.

This isn't a TOEFL test. You'll make everyone else fail along with yourself.