Guest viewing is limited

First SD attempt

leducul

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just had my first encounter with SD.

Chatting with a married 27 girl, I suggested 10k for tea - to know each other, and other encounter, assuming both were motivated 30k: with otona kankei.
We met for tea, she's short and pretty, I felt like trying to seduce her... Meaning: she seduced me.
I checked her motivations: basically her husband works hard but not great pay, our hotel and esthetic jobs are low income right now, so she sees this as a way to make things easier. Which was perfect match for me, I did not like the idea that she would want to leave her husband.

However, we exchanged Line, and later while I was asking about our next "real"encounter, she shared that she really needed the money, had a 500k debt, thinking about suicide...

I cannot imagine it's not a scam like approach. I'm a bit taken aback, that such a trick is played so early (we're still two strangers), on the other hand maybe she felt that next time meant Hotel and had to pull this now...

However, I was wondering if this kind of things happen a lot on SD. As it's my only encounter so far, and from the thread I read I've seen something so basic...

I just had my first encounter with SD.

Chatting with a married 27 girl, I suggested 10k for tea - to know each other, and other encounter, assuming both were motivated 30k: with otona kankei.
We met for tea, she's short and pretty, I felt like trying to seduce her... Meaning: she seduced me.
I checked her motivations: basically her husband works hard but not great pay, our hotel and esthetic jobs are low income right now, so she sees this as a way to make things easier. Which was perfect match for me, I did not like the idea that she would want to leave her husband.

However, we exchanged Line, and later while I was asking about our next "real"encounter, she shared that she really needed the money, had a 500k debt, thinking about suicide...

I cannot imagine it's not a scam like approach. I'm a bit taken aback, that such a trick is played so early (we're still two strangers), on the other hand maybe she felt that next time meant Hotel and had to pull this now...

However, I was wondering if this kind of things happen a lot on SD. As it's my only encounter so far, and from the thread I read I've seen something so basic...

no its not frequent . I have been scammed a few times but not to that extent. Just block her and move on

no its not frequent . I have been scammed a few times but not to that extent. Just block her and move on

You are so cruel! He definitely needs to give the girl the 500k and save her life!

And then send her Line info to me, after surviving near death she will be celebrating life (or getting 500k, whichever) and is ready to do the first guy she meets. Pure win-win.

Thanks, I did not expect less from you two
Honestly, I'm still chatting a bit to see how she builds her story, like an interactive drama, I think she'll get tired before me though, or at least until I meet a good one.
She was good, because talking with her, I felt like my whole fabricated backstory was cumbersome and started to share some true elements.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Thanks, I did not expect less from you two
Honestly, I'm still chatting a bit to see how she builds her story, like an interactive drama, I think she'll get tired before me though, or at least until I meet a good one.
She was good, because talking with her, I felt like my whole fabricated backstory was cumbersome and started to share some true elements.
While there is an entertainment value for you, suggest you just cut the dialog. In no conceivable way is there a positive outcome for you.

You should report on the sd function as well. May not do anything for you, but it could save someone else down the line. Of course, they just need to use another email address to re-register. But if the sd admin is even 1/2 as good as our @TAG Manager, I’m sure they can help keep the integrity there by pinging the backend.

Just to add, while 10k for tea may seem suitable for you, you’ll find that sugar bowl empty. If she gets that much for 20 minutes, why bother sleeping with you? It could have been what opened you up to the 500k request.

While there is an entertainment value for you, suggest you just cut the dialog. In no conceivable way is there a positive outcome for you.

You should report on the sd function as well. May not do anything for you, but it could save someone else down the line. Of course, they just need to use another email address to re-register. But if the sd admin is even 1/2 as good as our @TAG Manager, I’m sure they can help keep the integrity there by pinging the backend.

Just to add, while 10k for tea may seem suitable for you, you’ll find that sugar bowl empty. If she gets that much for 20 minutes, why bother sleeping with you? It could have been what opened you up to the 500k request.

Totally agree with this. Never ever ever pay for a platonic date. This is the surest way to ensure u will never have sex. I try to make the first date at night with drinks and roll it straight to the hotel while there is that first date momentum. Best way to guarantee a second date is get to the room on the first date!

From your description she didn't ask for the 500K so don't really see the issue here.

If that didn't startle you then how about the "thinking about suicide" part? At least that could make the dates more interesting; "Hi honey, let's go walk the Rainbow Bridge. Wait...".

All very good points.
I'll stop chatting indeed as it doesn't make sense, I will not go as far as reaching out to the admin though (cumbersome to explain I guess).

Regarding the not paying for platonic meeting part, I see arguments in both directions.
I feel outside of Tokyo is a bit more difficult to meet people easily, and it helps make the SB sure that it's really a SD.

If that didn't startle you then how about the "thinking about suicide" part? At least that could make the dates more interesting; "Hi honey, let's go walk the Rainbow Bridge. Wait...".

Figure most of these girls do this for the money so not exactly surprising some are in debt. Some dudes probably get a kick out of saving a damsel in distress too (though not literally hanging off a bridge!)

Reactions: Cinnabums
Figure most of these girls do this for the money so not exactly surprising some are in debt. Some dudes probably get a kick out of saving a damsel in distress too (though not literally hanging off a bridge!)

they never have enough… bottomless pits
I just know 3 or 4 (including my current seniorita) who know how to manage their finances and save.
But for most of the others… they could suck miles of dicks every day at inflated prices, still penniless at the end of the month.
I don’t know how its even possible

Reactions: AsiaHand
@leducul , did you managed to meet with her again?
Hi,
her SD profile disappeared, I still have her line, but I did not push it further, neither did she. I would not feel comfortable meeting her again, especially I was such a bad judge of character when meeting her, she had a great "girl next door" kind of vibe, so I'll be missing that for sure.

An a similar level, right now, while still chasing real SB, I have found a korean half, pictures too beautiful to be true, and she wanted to switch to Line almost immediately.
Finding all this suspicious, I wanted her to make the first move, and only had casual discussions with her (hobbies, work, families...) While she has a designer job, she regularly shares her interest about real time currency trading. So I shared she should be very cautious about that because there s a lot scam going on in that field. It kind of stopped the conversation, but she came back, so I'm answering a bit to see what she is after.

Hi,
her SD profile disappeared, I still have her line, but I did not push it further, neither did she. I would not feel comfortable meeting her again, especially I was such a bad judge of character when meeting her, she had a great "girl next door" kind of vibe, so I'll be missing that for sure.

An a similar level, right now, while still chasing real SB, I have found a korean half, pictures too beautiful to be true, and she wanted to switch to Line almost immediately.
Finding all this suspicious, I wanted her to make the first move, and only had casual discussions with her (hobbies, work, families...) While she has a designer job, she regularly shares her interest about real time currency trading. So I shared she should be very cautious about that because there s a lot scam going on in that field. It kind of stopped the conversation, but she came back, so I'm answering a bit to see what she is after.
I usually switch to Line as soon as I have some interest in the girl. Some are okay with that and some prefer to meet face to face first before adding me.

Seems like you are doing a lot of filter before meeting up in person. I don't have patience for that. I just state my terms and if they like it then we meet up in person and go from there.

Reactions: tagidol and leducul
I usually switch to Line as soon as I have some interest in the girl. Some are okay with that and some prefer to meet face to face first before adding me.

Seems like you are doing a lot of filter before meeting up in person. I don't have patience for that. I just state my terms and if they like it then we meet up in person and go from there.

That s true, and beside being too cautious maybe, there s also the fact I m married, and that not being in Tokyo increase the logistic of any encounter. Else I would be eager to play my luck more often. The pro side is great for its reliability for sure, especially thanks to the reviews here :D

Just my experience but any girl starting to talk about trading; be it Bitcoin, currency or stocks is always an old fat guy wearing just his underwear.

Hi,

Have you tried reverse search her profile picture(s)?

Your description of her(him?)sounds too similar to a scammer I run into on SD a couple of months ago.

Have you tried reverse search her profile picture(s)?

Your description of her(him?)sounds too similar to a scammer I run into on SD a couple of months ago.
yes I did that through Google, and it did not find anything for that picture.
However sHe does not message me much recently, probably got tired...

I usually try to be kind about the language I use to describe some of the ladies I've met, but as some others have pointed out, some of these women are simply just horrendous with money. I'd swear that some of them, the second they leave the love hotel, they drop the money in the middle of the street and set it on fire.

Especially some of the ones I've encountered in the states now that SB's on Twitter and Instagram fill their heads with the fantasy that some dummy is always going to save them. They'll be able to take a few guys for a ride, but the ones with the actual means will sniff out their BS from a mile away and steer clear. Their game is neither clever nor unique.

While I have no doubt that there are some women who are absolutely in dire situations and they'll legitimately appreciate your assistance, there are far too many women using SD sites because they consider men 'marks' and they don't respect you at all. Avoid these people at all costs.

There are TOO MANY genuine, warm, and kind women who want to 'give back' in their own way to deal with someone you're not sure about.

Another note: 10k for tea/coffee/lunch/M&G is too much.

I usually try to be kind about the language I use to describe some of the ladies I've met, but as some others have pointed out, some of these women are simply just horrendous with money. I'd swear that some of them, the second they leave the love hotel, they drop the money in the middle of the street and set it on fire.

Especially some of the ones I've encountered in the states now that SB's on Twitter and Instagram fill their heads with the fantasy that some dummy is always going to save them. They'll be able to take a few guys for a ride, but the ones with the actual means will sniff out their BS from a mile away and steer clear. Their game is neither clever nor unique.

While I have no doubt that there are some women who are absolutely in dire situations and they'll legitimately appreciate your assistance, there are far too many women using SD sites because they consider men 'marks' and they don't respect you at all. Avoid these people at all costs.

There are TOO MANY genuine, warm, and kind women who want to 'give back' in their own way to deal with someone you're not sure about.

Another note: 10k for tea/coffee/lunch/M&G is too much.

totally agreed! (y)

Reactions: DJProfessorK