Guest viewing is limited

Aile D'Ore (SL) First soapland experience with Chiyo at Aile d’ore, Yoshiwara

Speednr1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Aile d'ore - Chiyo http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=chiyo https://www.26style.net/shop/ailedore/?cid=chiyo&mode=shame

Date of Encounter:
January 2nd 2019, early afternoon

Contact Method:
Got approached by guy at “Café Kokoa” in Yoshiwara

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min – 60 000 Yen

Type/Location:
Aile d'ore, Yoshiwara. Address: 東京都台東区千束4-19-4 TEL 03-6802-3477

Language Notes:
Japanese for the arrangement and Japanese for simple conversation with Chiyo. She did not seem to know much English.

Details of the Encounter:
After quite the contemplation I had finally to get rid of my virginity at a soapland in Yoshiwara. I was in Akihabara and used Google maps to find the closest way to Yoshiwara and it led to to Minowa station and on a walk from there. Eventually I reached Yoshiwara. I noticed several guys from other shop who would probably tried to talk to me if I even looked at them but I avoided them and continued heading towards Rothenburg which was my first choice. Eventually I reached there. But I didn’t dare to go in. I had never been to any similar kind of establishment before, I had never been to stripclub, blowjob bar, hostess club or anything like that. I stood outside for perhaps 15 min with butterflies in my stomach before I dared open the door and walk in…

However I was greeted by crossed arms. I said “Nihonjin dake?” and he basically just said “sorry, sorry”. At that moment I regretted not contacting them beforehand and got a bit pissed… Since I had not contacted any soapland in advance plan B was to check a few soaplands I had noted and walk in to them and ask if gaijin is okay… I began walking toward one of them and got approached by a guy at Café Kokoa and asked if I wanted to see girls. I began speaking Japanese and eventually went in. At first I was feeling incredibly uneasy. This was obviously no soapland and I had no idea what company the guy represented. I was almost thinking that I must walk away and make a more detailed plan B. I asked him what shop he represented and he said he represented a group of Emerald Emperor, Aile d’ore, Make-up, Club Danshaku and some more. At that moment I felt sooo relieved since I knew about all of them from reading on the forum here and that they are sort of high class, well established soaplands.

In a suddenly good mood I told him it’s my first soapland visit. I got to see the price list. He asked me what range I wanted and what kind of girls I like and wanted to know that before showing images. At first I thought that was weird and I began asking about if it was okay for me to leave even if the girls weren’t to my taste and even if I had stated what price range I’m interested in. He said it’s ok. I also asked why the price range for 120 minutes ranged from 45 000 to 95 000 yen. He said it was because the level (or “quality”, “class” or something, don’t remember exactly) of the girl. The cheaper price was lower level girl and the more expensive was high level girl. I eventually said I was interested in 60 000 yen 120 minute length course (because that is was I had in cash). He made a phone call and said that today the highest class girls, usually for 95 000 yen were okay for 60 000 yen. (At first I took that with a grain of salt and thought it was part of the “sales pitch” but I would be proven wrong…)

I got to see the images of the girls. It was two or three from Aile d’ore and three I think from Emerald Emperor. The names were written in Hiragana so they were easy to read. I enjoyed choosing and eventually chose Chiyo.

After the selection was done I was picked up by a black van and drive to Aile D’ore. I was greeted by the friendly staff and went in to a flashy waiting room. It was quite fresh in there and did not feel run down. Black sofas and a tv. I was alone in there. The tencho came and kneeled and asked for payment. They asked if I wanted something to drink, went for Calpis and then they asked if I wanted to go the bathroom. One of the staff showed me the way and opened the door. After I got a towel from him.

After a few (nervous) minutes of waiting in the fancy waiting room with black leather sofas the tencho came in and said that Chiyo was ready. He opened the door and in front of me Chiyo, the young, petite black haired girl was standing with a pink short bodycon dress and a belt making her small waist stand out even more. She had quite large eyes and looked young. She was drop dead gorgeous. “Oh… Wow! This 10/10 girl is gonna be my first! Yes! I got lucky!” I was thinking and felt a sense of relaxation coming, since I was still nervous how it would turn out since Rothenburg had rejected me and that was the place I had done more detailed research of girls, reviews on Japanese sites and so on. Now I instead felt excited. I had read quite a few reviews about photo shopped images and where the girls look worse than in the photos etc. I would say in this case she looked quite a lot better (and younger) than in the photos. Walking up the stairs with her I was basically thinking “Am I gonna be able to handle this without having a heartattack..?”…

She told me to sit and began undressing me. She undressed me, I didn’t have to do anything at all. She then laid a towel over my legs and pulled my underwear off. She then told me to go to the bath, I did and then watched her undress. This girl really was a 10/10 in the looks department. No blemishes. No spots. No birthmarks even. A noticeably round ass, flat stomach and perfectly shaped seemingly natural breasts. This might sound weird but it was almost as she had been carved from clay or something to tick of the boxes of what makes a good looking girl a good looking girl, that’s how good her physical appearance was. I sat there wondering “where do they find these girls…?”. I thought of Ai Uehara for those of you who know your JAV, but Chiyo had slightly bigger boobs, smaller waist, larger eyes and just slightly more round face. She was completely shaved too. (Additional comment: I visited several soaplands after this, more (and shorter) reviews are on the way, but I still think the above points about the appearance stand even in comparison with the later soaplands I went to.)

She spent a while washing herself, then washed me on a sukebe chair, then in the bathtub again. She joined me this time and I noticed just how tiny she was. I got a toothbrush and we were brushing our teeth. I was lost in space and wondered where to spit. She said it was okay to spit outside the bath floor, but I was like “Really!?”. It felt so weird to just spit it all out on the floor… I hesitated but she told me again and so I did.

Then she began preparing the mat. I was waiting with anticipation. Eventually she asked me to lie down on my stomach and so I did. She began a very thorough washing with the nuru gel thing. It felt awesome and she was good at it. I couldn’t help but looking behind me constantly in the beginning but after a while I just enjoyed the feeling. One of the concerns I had before going to a soapland was how many pops one could have. But instead, to my big surprise, I was just half-hard. Instead it just felt good… I felt relaxation sweep over me. And I felt high degree of pleasure. Pleasure in a much more non-sexual way than I thought. It felt awesome. I was just lying there smiling and thinking “this feels so good”. She had a small piercing in the belly button, I was a bit worried at first it would hurt but it was not an issue.

Everything wasn’t all unicorns though. I had noticed she lacked energy from the start. She barely talked to me and hardly looked at me. Now, after visiting more soaplands, I think it would disturb me a bit now, but it didn’t think so back then because I was so nervous. While she was giving massage on the back I noticed she had to blow her nose a few times and stop the massage shortly. I think she sneezed once too. It was quite obvious she had a cold…

Eventually she asked me to turn around and lie on the back instead. She didn’t do much massage now and instead went for a blowjob. I now told her “that is my first time so please take it slowly”, not sure if she understood what I actually meant by that and not sure how wise it was to say that… She continued with a BBBJ. I was lying there trying to take in the feel. She licked the balls and then the side and then the top. I was surprised how little I felt… She did it very softly and I was surprised just how little I felt by the sucking. Having a girl doing this made my hard, but to my surprise I was not anywhere near coming.

She continued for a while and I got harder and then she stopped and reached to the side to grab a condom. I brought up if any nama was thinkable and she simply replied that it’s “dame desu” and I said “Okay”. And that was that. I didn’t try to pursue it further. The condom went on, she adjusted it a bit and she went on me and slowly inserted me and began moving. That’s a sight I will not forget. Once again I didn’t need to do anything. I was a little surprised by how little “feeling” I felt however… It felt good of course. But for the whole session I was fully peeled back, which I’m usually not at home. Don’t know if it was because of the condom + peeled back I didn’t feel much, there was like no traction. (Or perhaps bad condom. A girl at a later soapland also speculated that I might have been masturbating too hard, more on that in a later review) Anyway she rode me for a while. I wanted to touch her breasts but she said not yet… I tried to move too but my technique is utterly lackluster. I didn’t cum, she said let’s continue this on the bed.

She removed the mat, cleaned up. I sat there thinking about her age… She looked very young. At one point I was thinking just how young is she? After looking at her more I came to the conclusion she’s probably around 20.

By now she was more interested in me. She had stopped looking away from me on the mat and now began asking a bit about my Japan trip and so on. We had a nice, yet basic, talk. She ordered something to drink. After finishing the drink she asked me to lie down on the bed. I did. She then went on the bed and began crawling from feet and up toward my face. I was like “what is she doing?”. She crawled up to my face and gave me a kiss. (Those butterflies in the tummy returned briefly J )

She then began riding me again. It felt good but again I wasn’t really close to cumming. She then began squatting me. She really did move, I was impressed by that. I asked again if I could touch her boobs. This time it was okay. And wow they were nice… I was surprised by how firm they were. I asked if they were silicon (because they were so firm) but she said no. We switched place to missionary. I asked if I could kiss her. It was okay and we kissed for a bit while I did the moving. She locked me with her legs. Don’t know if it was an act but she was a bit livelier now and looked at me the whole time. (Perhaps to make me cum…)

I asked if 69 was okay. It was. She began licking me. This time with condom however. I licked her, once again probably with utterly bad technique. (I did worry quite a bit the day after about STD because of this and it actually me think, like, how much would I have worried if I did BBFS then? Probably a lot more...)

We were going on. She said the time is nearing the end and wondered if I was about to cum. Now she was sitting sucking me with the condom only at the top. This was not going anywhere. I had been thinking for the whole time that the lighting was too dark, which made it hard to see her awesome body good enough… To cum I needed to get a more pervy I thought… A bit more lust and less relaxation. So I asked her to sit just before (or on) my face so that I could lick her while jerking myself at the same time. (Writing that sounds so pervy lol) I licked and she began moaning a bit. She hadn’t really moaned before so I thought maybe she was feeling good too? Fake or not, hearing her (probably) feeling pleasure turned me on. In addition, having her in front of me like this had the added benefit of being able to see her body, the shaved pussy, the hourglass shape and the perfect breasts from below closely. Now things began to happen… I continued licking and jerking. She moaned more and after a while I shot a big load.

She cleaned me up and dressed me. I think she asked if it felt good and I said it was and that I had fun. She then dressed herself and we went down. I thanked her, she gave me a kiss. The staff were super friendly and wondered if I had a good time. I said I did. I went back into the van and they drove me to Ueno. The driver was also very friendly. He said Chiyo is yasashii girl and we talked about our favorite cup sizes on the way to Ueno station (lol). He shook hands with me and I got his card.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My feeling was that I was pleased. My first time had been with a superhot girl, and thinking about that made my childishly happy. The fact that everything went fine without any incidents or anything negative happening felt good too. But one of the strongest feelings I had was just how good the soapland experience was. How good it felt being served like this. From the kneeling tencho to Chiyo doing everything for you, I felt taken care of and it felt so relaxing and refreshing. I felt like I really understand the soapland experience. And I didn’t feel dirty. Not mentally or physically. I had actually been worrying about that a bit, how it would feel afterwards, that I would feel “dirty”. But I didn’t feel that at all. Aile d’ore felt like a normal business establishment. And physically I felt cleaner than ever! I felt refreshed, relaxed, serviced and pleasured without any sense of “dirtiness”. All these things made me feel like I was walking on clouds and spent an awesome night in Akihabara that day. I felt so good that I almost immediately began thinking that I must go back for more and so I did the next day…

About Chiyo, she might not be the best technician but I still enjoyed her company and I’m quite sure that she would have been even better if she didn’t have a cold.

60,000 yen for a high-end soapland session sounds like a bargain;)
Yeah... Later I understood that it maybe was a quite slow day... The whole area was sort of empty, at least compared to the later days when I went there!

Reactions: Kindman
Would you recommend ijoutei? That place actually went under my radar when I was ín Japan, didn't have it on the list...

Last year mid of feb i was there, walk by the place and meet the ex-MIB previously from ailedore standing outside jyoutei, he still remember me as i given him 4 biz and he wanted to offer me again.
I actually scout yoshiwara websites for most shops everydays each times before i went to update myself of the girls available , but i notice there were only 2-3 girls standby for this new shop.
It was only 2 weeks offically open 2 weeks later, 1st of march, i recalled.
So i just chatted with him and told him i will be back the next trip and asked him to remember the deal he promise me.
Once the shop start the engine, seems like lot of ailedore girls went over there, as i was browsing ailedore sites beofre very frequent.

Ailedore seem to lose shine , as both are marketing on the same theme-younger girls, and... competition, more like direct.
Last time i went ailedore, during peak time, room with about 9 seats all filled up, and customer went off and immediate fill up with next coming in.
Recently trips i visited hardly see the scene again, and the same scene instead then happen over at jyoutei.
Agents from 141hongkong seem to like to promo the girls there, i think is the way jyoutei the friendly way it run biz.
They are very good biz mindset, willing to give and take, rather to let the girls sitting idling their time away whole day, it is a win-win.
when times are slow, some girls can sit whole day without single customer, very common in yoshiwara, especially time change, market change(technology changes, website make info easily accessible) and Japanese interest changes, from prime times of 300 shops i heard.

jyoutei and ailedore is quite identical, only ailedore now lesser girls with the veterans still pillaring the shop and since not more new girls, revisiting the same girls will need to pay addition 10k which is the policy if they can only close one eye, if not, really no much choice and that why it get more quiete, and the girls became veteran then they become less younger.
Well no all 'new girls' are necessary younger.when they newly join, and some are even hop from other shops and then rebranded as new.
Still jyoutei girls in generally are still much younger, like the ailedore used to brand the shop to be.

Recommeded? it is just you have more choices.
It is still always the shop with the girls that catch my eyes, so more new girls, more eye catching.
the only catches there is photoshops, soit still very depend on the luck when you pick the girl.
some shop are quite reputable with good quality girls, and hisyo is one of them.

Reactions: shogun and Speednr1
I felt sooo relieved since I knew about all of them from reading on the forum here
Good for you, you did the right thing.
I asked if they were silicon (because they were so firm) but she said no.
Personally I wouldn't have asked that. Some women would react negatively, could be a real mood killer.

Last year mid of feb i was there, walk by the place and meet the ex-MIB previously from ailedore standing outside jyoutei, he still remember me as i given him 4 biz and he wanted to offer me again.
I actually scout yoshiwara websites for most shops everydays each times before i went to update myself of the girls available , but i notice there were only 2-3 girls standby for this new shop.
It was only 2 weeks offically open 2 weeks later, 1st of march, i recalled.
So i just chatted with him and told him i will be back the next trip and asked him to remember the deal he promise me.
Once the shop start the engine, seems like lot of ailedore girls went over there, as i was browsing ailedore sites beofre very frequent.

Ailedore seem to lose shine , as both are marketing on the same theme-younger girls, and... competition, more like direct.
Last time i went ailedore, during peak time, room with about 9 seats all filled up, and customer went off and immediate fill up with next coming in.
Recently trips i visited hardly see the scene again, and the same scene instead then happen over at jyoutei.
Agents from 141hongkong seem to like to promo the girls there, i think is the way jyoutei the friendly way it run biz.
They are very good biz mindset, willing to give and take, rather to let the girls sitting idling their time away whole day, it is a win-win.
when times are slow, some girls can sit whole day without single customer, very common in yoshiwara, especially time change, market change(technology changes, website make info easily accessible) and Japanese interest changes, from prime times of 300 shops i heard.

jyoutei and ailedore is quite identical, only ailedore now lesser girls with the veterans still pillaring the shop and since not more new girls, revisiting the same girls will need to pay addition 10k which is the policy if they can only close one eye, if not, really no much choice and that why it get more quiete, and the girls became veteran then they become less younger.
Well no all 'new girls' are necessary younger.when they newly join, and some are even hop from other shops and then rebranded as new.
Still jyoutei girls in generally are still much younger, like the ailedore used to brand the shop to be.

Recommeded? it is just you have more choices.
It is still always the shop with the girls that catch my eyes, so more new girls, more eye catching.
the only catches there is photoshops, soit still very depend on the luck when you pick the girl.
some shop are quite reputable with good quality girls, and hisyo is one of them.
Thanks for the info! Jyoutei certainly has many girls to choose from. Hisyo was actually on my list, I liked the OL style on the web site and saw the review, so I wrote it down before leaving for Japan, never went there though...

Personally I wouldn't have asked that. Some women would react negatively, could be a real mood killer.
Yeah, I think you're right about that. I felt more than once while I went to the soaplands that I still have some way to go when it comes to the conversation part (I can be too direct). I didn't get the feeling Chiyo reacted especially negatively luckily, and it felt like I gradually got better at the conversations for each visit after this one though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I saw Chiyo this week (Sept 27), I don't think it's worth writing a whole new review because my experience was almost exactly the same as this review from January: she was very quiet and all business during mat play (in fact didn't even ask me if I wanted it or not), nice chit chat (all in Japanese), but then "she just lay there" during bed play. Also, somebody said somewhere that they thought Chiyo was former AV actress, that is totally wrong, she is very young "fresh" girl (in fact I'm very surprised that she has been working 9 months). On the other hand, maybe I will write it up because I guess there's a chance it's a different girl using the same name?

It looks like Aile Dore really doesn't have much girls.....

Last week I went there, none of girls available (according to their schedule HP), instead they keep showing me girls from Make-Up, Giardino (I know they belongs to same boss), when I ask why there is no one from Aile Dore, they showed me a few (but the names/photo never exist on Aile Dore web page) and staff told me those were "B grade" only.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Aile d'ore - Chiyo http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=chiyo https://www.26style.net/shop/ailedore/?cid=chiyo&mode=shame
Eventually she asked me to turn around and lie on the back instead. She didn’t do much massage now and instead went for a blowjob. I now told her “that is my first time so please take it slowly”, not sure if she understood what I actually meant by that and not sure how wise it was to say that… She continued with a BBBJ. I was lying there trying to take in the feel. She licked the balls and then the side and then the top. I was surprised how little I felt… She did it very softly and I was surprised just how little I felt by the sucking. Having a girl doing this made my hard, but to my surprise I was not anywhere near coming.

She continued for a while and I got harder and then she stopped and reached to the side to grab a condom. I brought up if any nama was thinkable and she simply replied that it’s “dame desu” and I said “Okay”. And that was that. I didn’t try to pursue it further. The condom went on, she adjusted it a bit and she went on me and slowly inserted me and began moving. That’s a sight I will not forget. Once again I didn’t need to do anything. I was a little surprised by how little “feeling” I felt however… It felt good of course. But for the whole session I was fully peeled back, which I’m usually not at home. Don’t know if it was because of the condom + peeled back I didn’t feel much, there was like no traction. (Or perhaps bad condom. A girl at a later soapland also speculated that I might have been masturbating too hard, more on that in a later review) Anyway she rode me for a while. I wanted to touch her breasts but she said not yet… I tried to move too but my technique is utterly lackluster. I didn’t cum, she said let’s continue this on the bed.

We were going on. She said the time is nearing the end and wondered if I was about to cum. Now she was sitting sucking me with the condom only at the top. This was not going anywhere. I had been thinking for the whole time that the lighting was too dark, which made it hard to see her awesome body good enough… To cum I needed to get a more pervy I thought… A bit more lust and less relaxation. So

Thanks for the review. It was a good read! It reminded me of my first sessions with escorts. I also felt "nothing much" when I got my first BBBJ. I think you'll find that unless a girl really sucks and uses her tongue, your cock doesn't get much sensation in her mouth.

It was also next to impossible for me to cum using a condom for a long while.

I usually came while jerking off so the sensation of actual intercourse was a bit disappointing.

I eventually got used to it by finding a condom I was more comfortable with and fucking more girls. Once you get used to it, you'll be able to cum. If not, jerking off on her body is still a viable alternative. If you have watched many porn, you will notice that a lot of the actors jerk off towards the end. Nothing wrong with it.

You can also use a masturbation sleeve - which looks like a thick rubber condom - when you jerk off to get your cock more used to a softer feel.

If you have not yet visited Tobita. I would highly recommend it. You can try the Tobita challenge which is to fuck as many girls on a short time period while learning how to cum in a condom. There is a 16,000 yen option which runs for 20 minutes if my memory serves me right. The trick is to fuck and not come. Once time is up, you exit and proceed to the next girl next door.

https://osakabros.com/definitive-guide-tobita-shinchi-osaka-foreigners/

Talking about ailedore i went 11th times, i still remember all the girls i had.

1st girl
i went there quite late, almost 8pm, they gave me few cards like 5, i took a quite new girls, she didn't work for long after that, like 3-6 months no more.
she was new cause during matplay she use hand jerk me very hard without control, i was new also and i let her do it.
i cum even before i had sex during matplay.
i tot it take some time for me to recover, but lucky it stand up very soon, 15min or less, and i get even stronger that she can't handle me on the bed, i stop because i saw she was basically struggling to maintain.

rei i - 3 times. the last time i confirm she is not the one i want or desire, cause during she was either dumb or act dumb like kana hisyo. though not giving a irritating expression or a dead fish, but close to fucking a log or a sex doll, quite expressionless, but i have to say i can't speak japanese so the atmosphere was quite still, and she also not initiative to liven the atmosphere of at least trying to please me.

reo - 2 times. overall she is better than rei, she has the heart to please customer, her friendly simle and interaction you can really feel it.

1 platium girl- she was having some cold like blocked noise, and i have continuous sex with her, she got annoyed and my cock just went flat after that.

1 jav girl i fuck her till she got scared and about 70min wanted to abort the session, in the end she inform her MIB and that how i get to know him n jyouei.

1 girl i wrote her review and pasted her photo name card, she later join lion and then left, she later fascinate with my sex and wanted to keep going hen time is almost running up.

i girl called saki i think she went over to jyouei and still there.

1 girl called sayaka, butterfly tatoo on her back, she also din stay long but her attitude was good, accommodating and inspring during sex and engage in conversation.

Still the prettiest one in aileodre and jyouei are the average one and least chances i will choose in tobita.

People said soapy unlimited pops, but how much sex can you have?
one cum how long, 3 min? how much cum? what is the total duration sex time you have?
Soapy is about matplay, is about service.
time spend on washing, in the tub, on the mat, drink and causal talk, will take almost 3/4 time, time on sex almost 30min.
And the girl also expected time spend on sex no more 45min overall.

i had spend almost 3/4 of the time on sex with the girl.
not all the girls can do it, and not all girls want to do it.
still i found some can take it, some dun mind, and some really like it, yet it just some.

so you bascaiily looking for service, if you calcualte the value base on how much sex you have base on how much you pay, then go for mutli girls.
because no much girls can really do mutli sex lwith you , especailly soap of 120min, like 4 times of each 20min sex.

go tobita, look for pretty grils, and she can give you one time long sex of up to 30min, pay and get more pretty girls.
Simply put, you dun go for long sex with the girl, not the quantity but quality.

for those who missed my old threads on ailedore

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ailedore-saki.20990/ saki
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ailedore-sayaka.19542/ sayaka
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ailedore-mio.18461/ mio
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ailedore-rei.17904/ rei
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ailedore-reo.17834/ reo
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/aile-dore-yuuko.17682/ yuuko

IMG_20200101_161117.jpg

Reactions: Shaka019
Is Yuuko still in Yoshiwara?

i dun think so.
i really like her, for first hour strong sex and she really like it, and suddenly after one hour my cock puncture.
so for another 1 hour i dunno what to do, so i ask her for matplay and she said she have not 'graduated' yet but she can try.
she did slip off the mat and fell her backside close to the back of the wall, but a mild one, and i duuno what to do, so i laugh a bit and she joined me.
she then slide left and right of my body while holding my cock, then it suddenly get very hard, really hard.
so she then go CG and she love it , cause it was very hard.
she keep bumping non-stop and i have to hold my cum from shooting upward, i was trying hard to suppress for a while.
then i feel like time going to due and she wasn't tired at all and wanted non-stop.
so i told her to stop and she turn her head ,look t the table clock and said still got 10min.
she was going to fuck me till the first phone ring.
but i ask her to stop because we are doing matplay on the last part, she still need time to clean up everything, bsaically she was new then, and was her first month pic on the website.
but when she enjoy, get fascinated, she really go for it

she told me before she join soapy, she was working in some kind of tea house(adult) in shinjuku but not full sex.
she may be went back to work somewhere in shinjuku.

Talking about ailedore i went 11th times, i still remember all the girls i had.

1st girl
i went there quite late, almost 8pm, they gave me few cards like 5, i took a quite new girls, she didn't work for long after that, like 3-6 months no more.
she was new cause during matplay she use hand jerk me very hard without control, i was new also and i let her do it.
i cum even before i had sex during matplay.
i tot it take some time for me to recover, but lucky it stand up very soon, 15min or less, and i get even stronger that she can't handle me on the bed, i stop because i saw she was basically struggling to maintain.

rei i - 3 times. the last time i confirm she is not the one i want or desire, cause during she was either dumb or act dumb like kana hisyo. though not giving a irritating expression or a dead fish, but close to fucking a log or a sex doll, quite expressionless, but i have to say i can't speak japanese so the atmosphere was quite still, and she also not initiative to liven the atmosphere of at least trying to please me.

reo - 2 times. overall she is better than rei, she has the heart to please customer, her friendly simle and interaction you can really feel it.

1 platium girl- she was having some cold like blocked noise, and i have continuous sex with her, she got annoyed and my cock just went flat after that.

1 jav girl i fuck her till she got scared and about 70min wanted to abort the session, in the end she inform her MIB and that how i get to know him n jyouei.

1 girl i wrote her review and pasted her photo name card, she later join lion and then left, she later fascinate with my sex and wanted to keep going hen time is almost running up.

i girl called saki i think she went over to jyouei and still there.

1 girl called sayaka, butterfly tatoo on her back, she also din stay long but her attitude was good, accommodating and inspring during sex and engage in conversation.

Still the prettiest one in aileodre and jyouei are the average one and least chances i will choose in tobita.

People said soapy unlimited pops, but how much sex can you have?
one cum how long, 3 min? how much cum? what is the total duration sex time you have?
Soapy is about matplay, is about service.
time spend on washing, in the tub, on the mat, drink and causal talk, will take almost 3/4 time, time on sex almost 30min.
And the girl also expected time spend on sex no more 45min overall.

i had spend almost 3/4 of the time on sex with the girl.
not all the girls can do it, and not all girls want to do it.
still i found some can take it, some dun mind, and some really like it, yet it just some.

so you bascaiily looking for service, if you calcualte the value base on how much sex you have base on how much you pay, then go for mutli girls.
because no much girls can really do mutli sex lwith you , especailly soap of 120min, like 4 times of each 20min sex.

go tobita, look for pretty grils, and she can give you one time long sex of up to 30min, pay and get more pretty girls.
Simply put, you dun go for long sex with the girl, not the quantity but quality.

Thank you for the nice and long detail about all girl !

I was able to meet Reo during my last trip, but had a meeting plan at Jyotei with YUKI so didn't stay there.
I was at Aile Dore 3 times totaly.

First time was in August with a gril who stopped KAMIKI Shuu. Was lesss pretty than her pics!!! Not such a good session, CBJ, boring girl!
Second was UMIKA Aoi, a bit more chubby than her pics, but you can reconize her easily. Very nice and kind girl! BBBJ, try to please custimer at her max! And has perfect english!! Very rare so i had to say it!
Third was Aile Dore number 1, TOUDOU Hana, you can't see nothing from her pics, but she is sooo pretty and sexy !!! Very nice girl with a lot of sex appeal! I am not a sex machine as AhToh Bro, but she is really good!!

On my next trip, will try REO and MOMO!
By the way, the staff and tencho are very nice there! English speaking guy also :)

Reactions: Karbon
Thank you for the nice and long detail about all girl !

I was able to meet Reo during my last trip, but had a meeting plan at Jyotei with YUKI so didn't stay there.
I was at Aile Dore 3 times totaly.

First time was in August with a gril who stopped KAMIKI Shuu. Was lesss pretty than her pics!!! Not such a good session, CBJ, boring girl!
Second was UMIKA Aoi, a bit more chubby than her pics, but you can reconize her easily. Very nice and kind girl! BBBJ, try to please custimer at her max! And has perfect english!! Very rare so i had to say it!
Third was Aile Dore number 1, TOUDOU Hana, you can't see nothing from her pics, but she is sooo pretty and sexy !!! Very nice girl with a lot of sex appeal! I am not a sex machine as AhToh Bro, but she is really good!!

On my next trip, will try REO and MOMO!
By the way, the staff and tencho are very nice there! English speaking guy also :)

Reo is platium,since they know you, you should get a good price from them.

Yeah thank i know good the tencho :p
Hope she will be good :p
Thanks

she told me she is frm west japan, she shown me the map of japan frm her hp, but i wasn't very familiar with japan geography.
she is a very down to earth rural girl,not those typical materialistic tokyo girl i dun feel any air of pride interacting with her.
rei was much popular than her that time, but after that she seem to have overtake rei cause she has the natural affinity.
her nipple kind of big cause her breast is small, actually it quite nice, i very fancy of it.
her body is long and slim too.
And sex, she is very active, so she is not those like to goof-off type.

ailedore , before jyoutei was quite hot place.
i was there before waitng in the room for a while as i came early for the booked girl, i seem crowded of people just came in from the transport during peak time like 12 and 2pm, the room quicky filled up and all filled up with no more seat.
The last few times i went it was quieter than the past, cause most of young girls disappear and went to jyoutei.
What left there are mostly those senior regular ones that work there for quite some times, and the platium few are like the pillar of the shop.

she told me she is frm west japan, she shown me the map of japan frm her hp, but i wasn't very familiar with japan geography.
she is a very down to earth rural girl,not those typical materialistic tokyo girl i dun feel any air of pride interacting with her.
rei was much popular than her that time, but after that she seem to have overtake rei cause she has the natural affinity.
her nipple kind of big cause her breast is small, actually it quite nice, i very fancy of it.
her body is long and slim too.
And sex, she is very active, so she is not those like to goof-off type.

ailedore , before jyoutei was quite hot place.
i was there before waitng in the room for a while as i came early for the booked girl, i seem crowded of people just came in from the transport during peak time like 12 and 2pm, the room quicky filled up and all filled up with no more seat.
The last few times i went it was quieter than the past, cause most of young girls disappear and went to jyoutei.
What left there are mostly those senior regular ones that work there for quite some times, and the platium few are like the pillar of the shop.

She seems really kind and nice !
Not like Tokyo girl you are right!

I've been 2 times at Jyotei, they have fucking big Line Up! If you add MARIA, it seems they tooks all new and young girls !!